Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) (43988 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Omicronvaccine: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzAgakzuqAI

A bride wowed her guests with her energetic dance moves on her wedding, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cay5mqMPyqE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Obagofixxy: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2022
that girl on green though

Abeg dance jare Na your day make person no spoil am for you.... Happy married life

55 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Why she no go dance like that when she didn't contribute penny for the wedding.

Liability dancing into Asset.

316 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by bibianna(f): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2022
She's the star girl of the day.

Go girl! wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Flamees(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Nna mhen
Make she dance
If i dey there i go dey chop any dish wey come my way

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Ceenachi: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
It may not be envy as you assume, it might be that they are ashamed of the lunatic way of their friend's kind of dancing... Even me, I will feel same way.

Even the groom seems not comfortable with the bride's behavior grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Worldlegend(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
embarassed
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Idris5050(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
The bribe price was paid in full grin

16 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by RapistOnBail: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022

Marriage is an Achievement for women

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by krypttt: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
my kinda bride

5 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Ballondoo(f): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Different folks different strokes.

We saw a bride here last week standing shy while are hubby was giving us all latest 2022 Naija dancing moves.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE Happy People.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Iamdbull: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

She must be dancing to my new single "Never Lived" only a song like that can bring such an energy you can testify to it by clicking the link in my bio and stream

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by dahnimoh(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Maybe she didn't expect that the wedding will eventually work out

12 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by verybadmouth(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
The girl don shack something jooor

14 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why won't she dance "energetically" when her news paper circle has come to an end undecided

41 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by GuyWise101(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is what we call "Retired but not tired"

Her wild lifestyle is still in her, I just pity the unfortunate husband.

27 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by whippersnapper(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
She has every reason to jubilate after jumping from one dick to another she finally found a SIMPle guy who she deceived into marrying her. See as she be like octopus

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by geelite(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
slay queen finally caught an innocent man grin grin grin grin grin........... that gender na liability in this country

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Bobloco: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Of course, in the words of a nairalander
"a 1980 Tribune weekend newspaper has just been dusted off the shelves".
grin

7 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by ify01: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Interesting
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by teeste: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
The groom mother will be like, my son don go carry wetin pass am grin

25 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
dahnimoh:
Maybe she didn't expect that the wedding will eventually work out
geelite:
slay queen finally caught an innocent man grin grin grin grin grin........... that gender na liability in this country

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by tillaman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Bluffly: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:

The song self. "Spending money like a criminal"

4 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by chaseblack(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
I always have the opinion that people who can dance - especially like the bride above - must have a bit of craziness in em.

A regular human with normal brain activity shouldn't be able to neglect all body decorum to perform like a mad person all in the name of a dance.

I can't ever imagine myself throwing caution to the wind all in the name of dancing.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Amumaigwe: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Negative vibes everyday...... undecided
We hope this is not how you live your life offline?

Collectii abegii.......

21 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.