Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night (60769 Views)

Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by ultimateprof: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wahala for person wey dey one room.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by MNDY(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
daddytime:
Hmmm...this is a very very tricky one.

1. Did we make a mistake by letting her sleep on same bed with us considering she is just 4?

Yes, this is where you guys missed it. She should have been introduced to her room by age 3 at the latest.

2. Is it too late to force her to her room?

Never, it can't be too late. It's time to let her know who's in charge and the boss.
Kids are like "puppies or dogs". They play on your intelligence and patience to an elasticity and should you fall for the " blink-first" game, you'd remain their puppy and always at their mercy.

3. How do we go about making sure she gets used to her room without disturbing us?

Like "NIKE", just do it.
Introduce her to her room, make her understand she's a big girl now and needs to act like one. The best person to implement this should be mummy. The trick should be to spend time with her gisting and telling her stories until she falls asleep. She'd rebel for a while but after a while she'd eventually get used to it.

4. If she asks what we are doing at night, like the case where she almost caught us, what would be a good reply that would sound logical and educative for her own growth.

She shouldn't be encouraged or given any reason to ask such " adult" questions. However, in a case where you both get careless and she stumbles in on you, if you weren't caught in your "birthday suites" just tell her you and mummy were praying.

5. Is her jealousy normal?

Isn't she a girl? Ask her mummy grin

Patronize my signature below..

I know a full grown adult male who can't sleep alone in his own room in a building with people and other rooms. Do you think sleeping alone is as easy for many as you are trying to make it sound? For a child for that matter.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Kotaju: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just born another baby brother or sister for her
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Killermamba: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:
Dear Esteemed Nairalanders of extreme wisdom, I have a 4+ year old daughter who is very curious and sleeps on the same bed with me and wife. Some days ago she almost caught me and wife having sex, so in the morning she asked my wife what I was doing to her…lol. Most times I hug and kiss my wife in front of her and do same to her (in her case, a peck and she reciprocates back). This is our normal lives. Sometimes, when I hug my wife before her, she gets jealous..lol

I think we made a mistake in not allowing her get used to her room from day one. We had tried to make her see reasons why she can’t continue to sleep on same bed with us but it’s all falling on deaf ears. At a point, we forced her to her room and when she woke up around 2am, all hell was let loose, I felt sympathy and told my wife to allow her into our room.

We can’t continue this way, so I need your advice (especially married couples with kids)

1. Did we make a mistake by letting her sleep on same bed with us considering she is just 4?

3. How do we go about making sure she gets used to her room without disturbing us?

4. If she asks what we are doing at night, like the case where she almost caught us, what would be a good reply that would sound logical and educative for her own growth.

Thank you

Bros let her stay for now, if you and your wife wan nack make Una go her room go nack, no educative, logical or religious explanation for that age. Go to her room to do it, better not be caught if not her school teacher or her Sunday school teacher will call you. U nor go like wetin she go dey tell u ooo.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Obyino: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lol..OP one day she go catch una go tell her class mates for school grin grin grin
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by aribisala0(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Imjustagirl:

Children shouldn't be exposed to sex at all.

Teach them to sleep in their rooms early. Nothing wrong with that at all. You can put a child monitor if you're worried that something could happen to them. At least that way you can easily rush to their room and sort things out
Why not? I am not saying you are right or wrong but there are different kinds of exposure which can be informative or mis informative . For most Nigeria children sex is everywhere. if you live in the ghettoes you would know. Rather than allowing them to find out by accident maybe their parents should educate them. How to do this right is what I do not know

What about children in farming communities that see animals doing it around them e.g. chickens , dogs , goats etc
City life is different from rural life but not being exposed to sex as a child is a utopia
I still remember the first time I saw chickens doing it instinctively i knew they were not "fighting"
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by blackslayer: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:
Dear Esteemed Nairalanders of extreme wisdom, I have a 4+ year old daughter who is very curious and sleeps on the same bed with me and wife. Some days ago she almost caught me and wife having sex, so in the morning she asked my wife what I was doing to her…lol. Most times I hug and kiss my wife in front of her and do same to her (in her case, a peck and she reciprocates back). This is our normal lives. Sometimes, when I hug my wife before her, she gets jealous..lol

I think we made a mistake in not allowing her get used to her room from day one. We had tried to make her see reasons why she can’t continue to sleep on same bed with us but it’s all falling on deaf ears. At a point, we forced her to her room and when she woke up around 2am, all hell was let loose, I felt sympathy and told my wife to allow her into our room.

We can’t continue this way, so I need your advice (especially married couples with kids)

Add more spice to your sex life and lash your wife in the bathroom or in your car. That's what i would do.
I once lashed my ex girlfriend in the changing room of a mall and they caught us on camera...We just walked out like nothing happened!

Thank you
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by SimplySonofman(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2022

[s][/s] angry
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Ligxy(f): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you

Her jealousy is normal, although, she's supposed to have gotten over it by now, since you guys must have been doing all that since she was a baby.
My 22 months old son used to scream and scratch faces whenever I hug his dad or whenever his dad kisses me, but he has gotten over it, and he's not even two yet, now, he claps and wants to join in.lol
You should have given her a separate bed, even if still same room, that's what I plan to do with my boy when he's two.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Daughterboard(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
That's why I love my children, they don't even like coming to my room talkless of sleeping on my bed.

Like poles of a magnet repel each other.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by daddytime(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
MNDY:

I know a full grown adult male who can't sleep alone in his own room in a building with people and other rooms. Do you think sleeping alone is as easy for many as you are trying to make it sound? For a child for that matter.

And how is this question of yours supposed to be any business of mine in God's name?
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by DonroxyII: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Imjustagirl:

I've seen small children enact their parents having sex. Saying the words and bouncing on top each other. Your kids could be awake watching without making a peep. You will think they are sleeping. Meanwhile they're busy downloading things.

Better to protect their impressionable minds. Children shouldn't be exposed to sex at all. Parents have a right to live their lives also.

Teach them to sleep in their rooms early. Nothing wrong with that at all. You can put a child monitor if you're worried that something could happen to them. At least that way you can easily rush to their room and sort things out
Sis, My own 4year old will sleep where I dey sleep. My wife should close shop for knacking till coast is clear or Possibly Getaways. I no dey like risk like that for Babies grin ... My kid in another room mean Say I no go sleep !

Seriously, kids are very curious especially intelligent ones will see everything and hear everything only to replicate.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by officialralph: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Very simple. Get her a tv and a got decoder in her room. Engage her with cartoons after dinner, the rest is history.
That's how I could get my daughter at age 3 to get used to her room.
GenderMix:

Thank you
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Odani: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you

Try and a nanny or help dat would be her roommate for d time being. They would play 2gedaand eventually fall asleep by so doing she will gradually get used to her room
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by lildonn222: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thanks for your input. Do you imply I should flog her if she refuses to go sleep in her room? Besides this, what other tactics would work?

However, I punish her if she misbehaves, sometimes I whip her hands, not like I give her all the freedom in the world.
Ask your wife to be with her in her room and sneak back to you the moment she sleeps.Do this every day and the girl would be on her own in no time.Your wife has to be careful though,if not she could end up spending the night there, too.Which could definitely upset you.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by excess4luv: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
I have a 3year old son, seperated him to his room before 2 years, he now retires to his room willingly. It wasn't an easy feat but I forced him even against his mum's wish, I'm glad I did.

The sister is 1 year six months she will join him next month.

The rate these kids learn can be baffling, much care is needed.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Clinghton: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
You're destroying the future of this girl by imprinting in her memory sexual images which you would regret later.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Munzy14(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

Owudi ya.
She might be crazy, but she's never rude. cheesy
Crazy nke ya wu on another level... grin

Imagine na nwa m bia lewe ebe mu na nwunye m na enwe mmeko.. grin chineke ekwela ihe ojoor.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by holysaint1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
proff010:
You can go to her room whenever you want to have sxx , she is already used to your bed let her be.

Wicksdom grin
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by GindoX(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
I heard someone calling Iyaebe. Who be Iyaebe abeg grin
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Jmichael1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
RedMac:
[s]She wants to learn... Don't be a stumbling block... grin grin[/s]

Anyway... Na better beating go correct any error... Our fathers and mother's no teach us any other way to correct pikin pass flogging

By the time u flog her better flog she go understand... Say she get her own room

hahahahaha u dn make me laft till tears drop 4rm my eyes,any sha nah legit matter u talk...
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Fihr: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Use token economy.
Know what she likes to have. Then tell her that you will like to play a game with her in which she gains points by sleeping in her room and if she attains a particular point in a week you will get her what she likes. It may be taking her to a lovely place. After sometime she will get used to sleeping in her room without a reward.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by lookingfly: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you
when you wan kpansh..... Leave the room to another room designated for kpanshing, that simple grin.
Answer to no. 4...... Tell her you both are preparing for Olympics that you're exercising cheesy
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by alloy123: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2022
hmmmm grin grin grin..Dont let her see when you couples are making sexual love.
waistbead:
shocked

shocked shocked Are you for real? 4years old baby to watch/observe mum/Dad making out..tell me you're joking .
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Federalofficia(m): 12:28am On Jan 13, 2022
You still day do oyinbo life style pikin way you go sand go her room tell her if she open that her eyes she or come out she go hear wen you come day do dodoyo kuku teach am wetin you and your wife day do now abi wetin remain
GenderMix:

Thank you
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Torylanez(m): 1:07am On Jan 13, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you

She's suffering from Oedipus Rex !!

It's a psychological thing , solve it before she sees her mum like a competition, it always ends in violence when they grow up with Oedipus Rex
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you

Your wife should start sleeping with her in her room till she gets used to that room. When she sleeps, take her to her room and do your thing and let your wife go there. You started it late. My son did similar thing when he was about a year plus. He can't just allow my wife lie on my body. The boy will rush and insist staying at the middle. So I started by sending him to stay with my mum for like a month. When he came back, I change music for am.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by olamakinde(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Stevenbright:
She and her mum should sleep in her room. When you both need to be intimate, your wife will come to your room at night when the little child is fast asleep!
Best advice

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Mariangeles(f): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Crazy nke ya wu on another level... grin

Imagine na nwa m bia lewe ebe mu na nwunye m na enwe mmeko.. grin chineke ekwela ihe ojoor.

That comment was crazy. cheesy
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Munzy14(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

That comment was crazy. cheesy
Well, some parents ji kwa a hapu umu ha ndi ntakiri in their room while action is going on.. grin

I remember a family friend, O nwere mgbe nwa ha nwoke noro na akoro umu aka ibe ya how his Dad was on top his mum, mma ya na ebe akwa.. grin grin

He was sleeping on top the rug in his father's room, Ihe ozo o nuru mma ya ebido bewe akwa.. grin cheesy

As onye guy, I understood na o wu tears of happiness di associated with ihe bedroom...Mu abawara ya as a little boy of 5, si ya mechie onu...Ihe a wu around 2005 or so...Ugbu a di boy ga wuzi big boy...

And I am sure the mum heard the news then....kids will awlays be kids...Extremely curious.

When one has little kids at home, bia kwa nwe adults around, excluding a man and his wife o,one has to be very careful...Especially when the adults are careless...More especially ladies.

I know in primary school, o nwere enyi m mgbe ahu, one day ya na a koro anyi o tu aunt ya bi na ulo ha ji agbaa oto ma ya saa chaa ahu..

Things like that affects children psychologically.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Mariangeles(f): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Well, some parents ji kwa a hapu umu ha ndi ntakiri in their room while action is going on.. grin

I remember a family friend, O nwere mgbe nwa ha nwoke noro na akoro umu aka ibe ya how his Dad was on top his mum, mma ya na ebe akwa.. grin grin

He was sleeping on top the rug in his father's room, Ihe ozo o nuru mma ya ebido bewe akwa.. grin cheesy

As onye guy, I understood na o wu tears of happiness di associated with ihe bedroom...Mu abawara ya as a little boy of 5, si ya mechie onu...Ihe a wu around 2005 or so...Ugbu a di boy ga wuzi big boy...

And I am sure the mum heard the news then....kids will awlays be kids...Extremely curious.

When one has little kids at home, bia kwa nwe adults around, excluding a man and his wife o,one has to be very careful...Especially when the adults are careless...More especially ladies.

I know in primary school, o nwere enyi m mgbe ahu, one day ya na a koro anyi o tu aunt ya bi na ulo ha ji agbaa oto ma ya saa chaa ahu..

Things like that affects children psychologically.

Some adults can be very careless and irresponsible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.