Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night (60782 Views)

Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by kernniejay(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
proff010:
You can go to her room whenever you want to have sxx , she is already used to your bed let her be.
Wrong! why should parents have sex on the bed of their child? Apart from semen drops or fluids drops, it is morally and totally wrong to do such in a kid's bed.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by eguarojeona: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lol,you no get piriton syrup?
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Mariangeles(f): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Munzy14:

Iya ara... grin grin

Owudi ya.
She might be crazy, but she's never rude. cheesy
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by vannessa7(f): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Maybe you should make a deal with her to buy her something she has been craving for anytime she sleeps in her room till daybreak or take her out to any fast-food or shopping, you can do this until she gets used to sleeping alone. You can tell her to sleep in her room for three days to get a reward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by begge: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
That one na ogbanje
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Sterope(f): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix

Move her to her room when she is asleep with lights on.

Or

Sleep with her on her bed without tangling with her o and leave her when she is asleep with lights on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by henry457: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
You don't need to beat her or pursue her,just get something that will keep her busy in her room like watching catoon. You and your wife need to stop spending time with her in your room,if you or your wife wants to spend time with her,always go to her room so that she will get use to it.Always try to attend to her most times in her room
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Gee64: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Install in her room toys and play devices that will keep her occupied and fall asleep at night.

During the day too, whenever she is observing her siesta, you and your wife can get intimate especially during weekends.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
dem no de pity pikin wey de cry anyhow.
But buy brick toys for her, let her put them together to form train, robot, aeroplane, car, wall. If she no gree, flog am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by tunary(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
RedMac:
[s]She wants to learn... Don't be a stumbling block... grin grin[/s]

Anyway... Na better beating go correct any error... Our fathers and mother's no teach us any other way to correct pikin pass flogging

By the time u flog her better flog she go understand... Say she get her own room
LWKMO Hahahahahaha you want take laugh kill me for here o. LoL.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Ojukwu007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
When next you want to enjoy with wifey, please just lock the door. It's just some minutes journey.

That's the only problem I see here.

One love!
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by MrFly(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
do it in d afternoona and be free from guilt
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by jasonex4(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

I think flogging is too brutal and may cause another problem for her. However, i will try to be stern about it. I appreciate your response

Be like u never ready
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by SweetBuns(f): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Iyaebe,sweetbuns,zorzzor,Saphairre etc Na only you dey operate all this your fake female monickers.

Everyone here know you are a male with a big hairy preek.
If you ever quote me again to make unverified claims about me, I promise you that you’ll see another side of me

Kindly leave me out of your pointless feuds. I don’t remember engaging any of your jobless friends so I wonder why I was mentioned here
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Milly44(f): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Allow her to learn now she’s still small
Cos of you allow all this boys to teach am E GO HARD FOR AM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Matthew2925(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
I think you just tell her the truth. Tell her mummy and daddy do need time alone at night for the smooth running of the family. If she ask why. Tell her important issues needs to be addressed. She should understand. Maybe you guys can start by giving her some days in the week to sleep with you guys and other nights in her room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by QueenAgbo(f): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
SweetBuns:

If you ever quote me again to make unverified claims about me, I promise you that you’ll see another side of me

Kindly leave me out of your pointless feuds. I don’t remember engaging any of your jobless friends so I wonder why I was mentioned here

Dey deceive yourself.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Hkff: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Your wife should know what to do now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Imjustagirl(f): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
lucro:

You are very brave.

Please a question...

With the beating, aren't you scared your kids may become afraid of you and in the process get disconnected into adulthood?

I love my dad dearly but he was not one to spare the rod. Overtime we got closer to our mum (our defender of the Universe back then) while our relationship with our dad became strained.

For almost two years I did not inflict any form of 'corporal punishment' on my 2 year old, but I noticed that he now exhibits some traits that require correction. I, very recently, started 'spanking' the dude, but noticed that he gets 'uncomfortable' around me whenever I am 'not happy' with him. I am a bit uncomfortable with this.

Doe that happen in your case, and how do you deal with it? I guess this makes it three questions.

Thanks.

Play with him a lot, wrestling, play fight, even give him a nick name. Take him out with you when you need to run small errands like buying fuel etc. Create a bond with him.

When you want to discipline him, first talk to him and correct him why it is wrong, then tell him the consequences if he repeats it next time. That is five strokes of the cane, time out without his toys or no ice cream biscuits or treats for 3 days. Adjust as applicable according to offense committed.

Always make sure you let him know he disappointed you anytime he does what you specifically told him not to do. Praise him a lot when he does well so that he will always value your validation and won't always want to do what disappoints his daddy.

When dishing out punishment, be firm and purposeful. Don't lash out in anger and hateful words so he won't think you hate him. Explain to him that he broke the rules and therefore deserves the punishment

Hope this helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by joinnow: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:
Dear Esteemed Nairalanders of extreme wisdom, I have a 4+ year old daughter who is very curious and sleeps on the same bed with me and wife. Some days ago she almost caught me and wife having sex, so in the morning she asked my wife what I was doing to her…lol. Most times I hug and kiss my wife in front of her and do same to her (in her case, a peck and she reciprocates back). This is our normal lives. Sometimes, when I hug my wife before her, she gets jealous..lol

I think we made a mistake in not allowing her get used to her room from day one. We had tried to make her see reasons why she can’t continue to sleep on same bed with us but it’s all falling on deaf ears. At a point, we forced her to her room and when she woke up around 2am, all hell was let loose, I felt sympathy and told my wife to allow her into our room.

We can’t continue this way, so I need your advice (especially married couples with kids)

1. Did we make a mistake by letting her sleep on same bed with us considering she is just 4?

2. Is it too late to force her to her room?

3. How do we go about making sure she gets used to her room without disturbing us?

4. If she asks what we are doing at night, like the case where she almost caught us, what would be a good reply that would sound logical and educative for her own growth.

5. Is her jealousy normal?

Thank you
Question 4
Answer
We are making babies
So you have little Bro and sis
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Imjustagirl(f): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
DonroxyII:
I don't even subscribe to a four years hold sleeping alone. What happens to doing some quickie when she sleep off. If they are two now, of course they can be playing with each other till sleep break them off.

4years old should be sleeping with the parent until a sibling arrive. Then You can decorate their room with Orishirishi and also sleep there as parent and later transfer to una room ..... Kids love to sleep in their play room until they need Parental warmth/coziness then the calling up.

If nature informed them you are fighting(sex), their first inclination is to break you apart grin

Just have a bigger bed or another bed entirely within the room and let business be done Absolute private but when the coast is clear and you have the house to una self, release all your valors on each others and you can all roar like lions as una wish, Na una Sabi but a four year old must be protected. If she has Hiccups in the Middle of the night requires urgent attention while both of You has slept off from banging each other silly.

What kinda parents are roaming the world today. Four years old having a room to sleep alone because the parent wanna knack ? grin

I've seen small children enact their parents having sex. Saying the words and bouncing on top each other. Your kids could be awake watching without making a peep. You will think they are sleeping. Meanwhile they're busy downloading things.

Better to protect their impressionable minds. Children shouldn't be exposed to sex at all. Parents have a right to live their lives also.

Teach them to sleep in their rooms early. Nothing wrong with that at all. You can put a child monitor if you're worried that something could happen to them. At least that way you can easily rush to their room and sort things out
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mhykel217:

Then act like you're in charge
Don’t mind him

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by yemi1504: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:
Dear Esteemed Nairalanders of extreme wisdom, I have a 4+ year old daughter who is very curious and sleeps on the same bed with me and wife. Some days ago she almost caught me and wife having sex, so in the morning she asked my wife what I was doing to her…lol. Most times I hug and kiss my wife in front of her and do same to her (in her case, a peck and she reciprocates back). This is our normal lives. Sometimes, when I hug my wife before her, she gets jealous..lol

I think we made a mistake in not allowing her get used to her room from day one. We had tried to make her see reasons why she can’t continue to sleep on same bed with us but it’s all falling on deaf ears. At a point, we forced her to her room and when she woke up around 2am, all hell was let loose, I felt sympathy and told my wife to allow her into our room.

We can’t continue this way, so I need your advice (especially married couples with kids)

1. Did we make a mistake by letting her sleep on same bed with us considering she is just 4?

3. How do we go about making sure she gets used to her room without disturbing us?

4. If she asks what we are doing at night, like the case where she almost caught us, what would be a good reply that would sound logical and educative for her own growth.

Thank you

Where you said your 4 year old daughter is curious made me burst out laughing lol grin.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Exceed15: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Stevenbright:
She and her mum should sleep in her room. When you both need to be intimate, your wife will come to your room at night when the little child is fast asleep!

That's what we do . It works best for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by showafrica(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you

We have plenty rooms but we all sleep in the same room.. 6 of us. We go to za oza rooms for fuckkk shiit... What your daughter is missing are siblings and she is used to the sleeping room. When you guys are hot, move to the strange rooms.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by lucro: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Imjustagirl:

Play with him a lot, wrestling, play fight, even give him a nick name. Take him out with you when you need to run small errands like buying fuel etc. Create a bond with him.

When you want to discipline him, first talk to him and correct him why it is wrong, then tell him the consequences if he repeats it next time. That is five strokes of the cane, time out without his toys or no ice cream biscuits or treats for 3 days. Adjust as applicable according to offense committed.

Always make sure you let him know he disappointed you anytime he does what you specifically told him not to do. Praise him a lot when he does well so that he will always value your validation and won't always want to do what disappoints his daddy.

When dishing out punishment, be firm and purposeful. Don't lash out in anger and hateful words so he won't think you hate him. Explain to him that he broke the rules and therefore deserves the punishment

Hope this helps

Very much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
philexcel:
Good day.

I am a computer science graduate with interest in content writing. I can work remotely to help you with content writing for your pages, blog or site. I have an excellent writing and proofreading skills, impeccable grammar and spelling, a deep in understanding of consumers, high comprehension of MS Office and Docs, familiarity with SEO best practices and keyword placement; and a good level of experience with lead generation and online marketing.
Use Fiverr or Upwork.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by lucro: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
CSTRR:

That is the burden of fatherhood.

You sacrifice yourself for the greater good.

Nobody else will do it.

Tough. cry
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by obiuzonwa: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

Thank you

First I'll suggest you make her room look like her nursery school, stick glowing stars to her walls. Make it look very inviting with sharp colours that glow at night, design her walls with her artworks things she drew herself, put them to frames and hang them to her walls. And then...
Try as much as you can to always give her yoghurts, The thick one you have to scoop with spoon after her last meal of the day , the result will shock you.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by Uchattama: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
If you don't control your 4 years child now when do you think is going to be controlled by you,
Oga use any means to force her to sleep in her room before it is too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by nuttyp: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
GenderMix:

I
Thank you

I am in the same boat with you, my 6 years old can't sleep by himself, the 6months old has joined too. All 4 of us on the same bed. I want to make love to my wife, and also can't stand my son crying profusely, and be sad when we ask him to go to his room.
Re: My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night by tunary(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
You will just run mad on this forum. You think I am joking. grin
Lol grin that guy is obviously joking

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.