Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) (10186 Views)

Is Buhari More Educated Than Jonathan?(Photo) / The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Nigerians Are The Most Educated Immigrants In The Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by violent(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
naijababe:

Ewww. Violent, u are so disgusting  grin

Oh pleaseee! Do you know how well educated I am?
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
naijababe:

Damn!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She sounded petulant and puerile to me, and the way she was left standing talking to herself takes the cake.    grin

Common! grin

If you think she is too petulant and puerile,  I'd ask you to put yourself in her shoes and to bracket for just a few seconds your scepticism about her right to be snobbish.

Full time students, tuition, 12 to 18 units flat rate, per term $19,672.00
    Nonreturnable registration and services fee for flat rate, per term $1,131.00
    Nonreturnable College of Arts Science Academic Support Fee, per term $25.00
Additional tuition, 19 or more units per term, per unit
(includes a nonreturnable registration and services fee of $61.00)
$1,220.00
Tuition, per unit $1,159.00
Nonreturnable registration and services fee:
    First unit Fall Term 2011 $418.00
    First unit Spring Term 2012 $432.00
Nonreturnable registration and services fee, per unit, for registration after first unit
$61.00

That is NYU tuition per semester for their undergraduate school. Which means, she pays close to $50,000 (N7.5 Million)  a year for her education and something in the range of $200, 000 for her degree.

And for her graduate education at Tisch:

Academic Year 2011-2012

Graduate School of Arts and Science
Tuition per unit, per term $1,382.00
Nonreturnable registration and services fee:
    First unit Fall Term 2011 $448.00
    First unit Spring Term 2012 $462.00
Nonreturnable registration and services fee, per unit, for registration after first unit $61.00

http://www.nyu.edu/bursar/tuition.fees/rates11/gradgsas.html

The point is that she hasnt said anything beyond the obvious that she is "well-educated," which she is really. And I am sure you'd agree with that. I dont think it is childish and unnecessarily unreasonable to present yourself the way she did. At least, not more so than putting "Asiwaju" or 'Oba Alaiyeluwa' or 'His/Her Royal Highness' or 'President' before your name . Or even calling yourself 'naijababe.' Naija and babe (an attractive young woman). That you are 'more attractive' than the rest of us?

Someone else may interprete it as you trying to tell us that you are more talented (Urban dic grin) than the rest us. More talented = well educated.

Which means, you, NB are doing the same thing as Hermon Raju.

And if NB = Hermon Raju, and Hermon raju = Petulant and Puerile

May we then say that NB = grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How ever you look at it, you are defined by one thing or the other, including how 'well-educated' you are.

But beyond that, there is a point here that she was trying to pass across. She was accused of using profanities on the train, in the public; meaning, she was acting, in a way, uneducated, rude and 'un-cultured.' Her point, I guess, is she is too 'well-educated' to behave in such ways. Which I think isnt unreasonable reply.

Ika to ba to s'imu, la fi nro mu.

She gave[b] a[/b] right response to what she was accused of doing.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by mukina2: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
naijababe:

Damn!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She sounded petulant and puerile to me, and the way she was left standing talking to herself takes the cake.  This does not sound like SEFAGO, more like Sagamite  grin
same thing that crossed my mind grin grin grin i still loff you sagamu grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Gbenge77(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
Very funny.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
violent:

Oh pleaseee! Do you know how well educated I am?

No but sure you are going to tell me pofeso grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by EgbeNak: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2011
To You Bunch of haters and complainers.

Instead of working in your Nigeria, you all troop to Europe/Usa to do the most hated jobs.
Am not surprised you guys get this treatment. You all deserve it and stop posting such rubbish on a Nigerian site. If you're tired of slaving on the metro, by all means get the next flight home.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2011
^
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
Ystranger:

Common! grin

If you think she is too petulant and puerile,  I'd ask you to put yourself in her shoes and to bracket for just a few seconds your scepticism about her right to be snobbish.

That is NYU tuition per semester for their undergraduate school. Which means, she pays close to $50,000 (N7.5 Million)  a year for her education and something in the range of $200, 000 for her degree.

And for her graduate education at Tisch:

The point is that she hasnt said anything beyond the obvious that she is "well-educated," which she is really. And I am sure you'd agree with that. I dont think it is childish and unnecessarily unreasonable to present yourself the way she did. At least, not more so than putting "Asiwaju" or 'Oba Alaiyeluwa' or 'His/Her Royal Highness' or 'President' before your name . How ever you look at it, you are defined by one thing or the other, including how 'well-educated' you are.

But beyond that, there is a point here that she was trying to pass across. She was accused of using profanities on the train, in the public; meaning, she was acting, in a way, uneducated, rude and 'un-cultured.' Her point, I guess, is she is too 'well-educated' to behave in such ways. Which I think isnt unreasonable reply.

Ika to ba to s'imu, la fi nro mu.

She gave[b] a[/b] right response to what she was accused of doing.
she is paying all that just to work in a bank ? sucker.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by fishaboi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
Dimeji Bankole said the exact same thing to the EFCC guys who came to arrest him. No?
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by OAM4J: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
Egbe Nak:

To You Bunch of haters and complainers.

Instead of working in your Nigeria, you all troop to Europe/Usa to do the most hated jobs.
Am not surprised you guys get this treatment. You all deserve it and stop posting such rubbish on a Nigerian site. If you're tired of slaving on the metro, by all means get the next flight home.

Is everything alright?
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

she is paying all that just to[b] work in a bank[/b] ? sucker.

You mean " the Biggest bank in The World?"
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by EgbeNak: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
OAM4J:

Is everything alright?

Ask yourself that question, or go and serve your oyinbo masters.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
Ystranger:

notwithstanding. that kinda money woulda been better spent getting an anaesthesiology degree or cardiothoracic surgery etc etc
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2011
Ystranger:

Biggest bank? Are you a clairvoyant now?
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
naijababe:

Biggest bank? Are you a clairvoyant now?

She interned at BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas S.A. is the largest global banking group in the world, headquartered in Paris with its second global headquarters in London.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BNP_Paribas
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by martinosi: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
Lol " for a moment there i thought it a Nigerian Saying "do u know what school i went too" ROFLAMO!!!

Hmm so its not only Nigerians that suffer from this outburst Dis-ease of feeling disrepected by
a commoner !!!!

So Indians also belong to the Nigerian Club of Do u know who i am, do you know what school i went to
do you know i am educated lol!!!

DO U KNOW WHO I AM DO U KNOW WHAT SCHOOL I WENT TOO LOL 8.03 Basketmouth!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrC3w6pi0Ag[/flash]
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
martinosi:

Lol " for a moment there i thought it a Nigerian Saying "do u know what school i went too" ROFLAMO!!!

Hmm so its not only Nigerians that suffer from this outburst Dis-ease of feeling disrepected by
a commoner !!!!

So Indians also belong to the Nigerian Club of Do u know who i am, do you know what school i went to
do you know i am educated lol!!!

LMAO true talk
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by violent(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
She interned at BNP Paribas

So what?

I wonder how people just sort of assumed working at BNP Paribas makes her an Investment Banker.  The Bank has a retail group as well, and people can actually earn more money working at Macdonald than, working with the retail outlets of many banks.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by cold(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
Moral of the story:Education can't buy you common sense
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
violent:

So what?

I wonder how people just sort of assumed working at BNP Paribas makes her an Investment Banker.  The Bank has a retail group as well, and people can actually earn more money working at Macdonald than, working with the retail outlets of many banks.

lol. you aint lie bruh.

cold:

Moral of the story:Education can't buy you common sense
you ain lie too  grin she kinda hot though in a goofy kinda way. then again i got low standards so what do i know.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

lol. you aint lie bruh.
you ain lie too  grin she kinda hot though in a goofy kinda way. then again i got low standards so what do i know.

And to think all this time, I thought you were superman tongue. Ignorance really is bliss
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by EgbeNak: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

lol. you aint lie bruh.
you ain lie too  grin she kinda hot though in a goofy kinda way. then again i got low standards

Its Phukking obvious, you didn't have to say it.

so what do i know.
You know Phukk all.

Cheers!!!
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
naijababe:

And to think all this time, I thought you were superman tongue. Ignorance really is bliss
superman kee ? me i be punnyman grin come on now lets be objective here though. is she ugly ? she aint. is she hot ? maybe not exactly hot but she is not too harsh on the eye. dont you think ?
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2011
Egbe Nak:

Its Phukking obvious, you didn't have to say it.
You know Phukk all.

Cheers!!!
grin grin grin folks bringing out the knives.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by violent(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

superman kee ? me i be punnyman grin come on now lets be objective here though. is she ugly ? she aint. is she hot ? maybe not exactly hot but she is not too harsh on the eye. dont you think ?

how dare you even use her in the same sentence as "ugly"!!. . . . she's fcking educated!!!!
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
violent:

how dare you even use her in the same sentence as "ugly"!!. . . . she's fcking educated!!!!
grin grin grin grin yeah. an educated yet loquacious and bellicose bore. she really put that $200,000 to good use tongue
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

That's why I said she's plain
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by jackpot(f): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
[size=16pt]MOD, help us move this to JOKES SECTION.

How this thread take concern politics, I don't know.
[/size]
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
^ It's in politics because the OP does not have a sense of humour. He discusses serious and important subjects only
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
naijababe:

That's why I said she's plain
i guess you can say that. now you wanna know who is hot ? the conductor   grin you agree with me on that ?
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

i guess you can say that. now you wanna know who is hot ? the conductor   grin you agree with me on that ?

Na she's average
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
naijababe:

Na she's average
well there you have it. i just have bad taste i guess. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation / Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants / Petrol Price Hike Only After Negotiation With Labour — NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.