Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) (10190 Views)

Is Buhari More Educated Than Jonathan?(Photo) / The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Nigerians Are The Most Educated Immigrants In The Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 2:28am On Jun 18, 2011
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2011
Do you know how well-educated I am?' Stressed commuter goes nuts after being told to keep her voice down on train
By MIKE O'BRIEN
Last updated at 9:57 PM on 17th June 2011

A bad case of superiority complex, maybe! There can only be one thing worse than someone talking loudly on the train , and that's someone talking loudly on the train about how intelligent they are.
Captured on a cellphone by a fellow passenger on a New York-Connecticut train is a commuter straight out of the 'do you know who I am?' school.
Talking loudly to a friend, and allegedly using profanities, the woman is told calmly by one of the Metro-North train's conductors to keep the noise down and to stop using swear words.

The stress express: On being accused of loudly using profanities, the passenger gets to her feet and asks the conductor 'Do you know what schools I've been to?'
What! The uptight woman snaps and says: 'I was not cursing, excuse me, do you know what schools I've been to?'
As the conductor tells the other conductor why she asked the woman to be quiet, the woman interrupts: 'I'm sorry, do you think I'm a little hoodlum?'
When the conductor talks about the words coming from the passenger's mouth, the indignant commuter explodes: 'From my mouth? Excuse me? Do you know how well-educated I am?'
At one point she gets up and says: 'Stop the train, stop the train.'

Commuter rage: The passenger gets ready to fly out of her seat
Getting ever more worked up, the woman demands her money back and says she'll never give Metro-North her money ever again.
She had already said she takes the train to get to work and back every day.
Finally, as the conductors walk off, one of them says: 'Go to customer service.'

Under pressure: After saying 'stop the train,' she asks the guard to go away
At that point our flustered female delivers her closing line before walking off: 'No do not tell me to go to customer service. I am not a crazy person. I am a very well-educated person.'
A minute later, there was an announcement asking all passengers to please not use profanity on the train, 'especially those people who went to Harvard or Yale or are from Westport.'
The original video, uploaded on YouTube on Tuesday, was titled Educated Loudmouth on the Metro North Railroad.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004479/Stressed-commuter-goes-nuts-told-voice-down.html#ixzz1PaSB3wu2
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kilode1: 2:53am On Jun 18, 2011
HAHAHA Do you know WHOAYAM?!!

Kai!! only in "Heeaavily" educated Connecticut, She probably went to Yale grin grin grin grin

She looks Indian too, that will just make her feel more educated, especially when arguing with a "lowly" black conductor.

God save those of us wey no go school embarassed
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 3:03am On Jun 18, 2011
Kilode?!:

HAHAHA Do you know WHOAYAM?!!

Kai!! only in "Heeaavily" educated Connecticut, She probably went to Yale grin grin grin grin

She looks Indian too, that will just make her feel more educated, especially when arguing with a "lowly" black conductor.

God save those of us wey no go school embarassed

Yeah, you'd think she went to Amherst or Yale.

Her name is Hermon Raju, an ordinary MBA student at NYU

Like very funny I tell ya. She is Indian, very obnoxious people.

I cant stop watching that video. Very funny. I dont blame her though, I'd feel that entitled if I spent that much for a degree no one gives a shyyt about

The funniest part was when she said: 'I'm sorry, do you think I'm a little hoodlum?" grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 18, 2011
LOL I feel the conductor.

I get that bullz eye when i'm being touched while having a controversial convo. Cheiii, that ish drives me crazy, I cannot stand people who do that ish.

One difference though, conductor was calm about it. I'd have given "Eisenstein" a thorough lesson on "Why you should not touch me or step into my personal space".
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:15am On Jun 18, 2011
She has taken down her MySpace, Twitter and Linked-in accounts. grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 3:15am On Jun 18, 2011
^^

The conductor exhibited some passive aggressive ish too

They both had issues.

Anyway, i thought it was hilarious. I cant believe she actually said: "Do You Know How Educated I Am?"
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 18, 2011
Reminds me of "Do you know who I am? Do you know I'm God's twin?" grin

Kobojunkie:

She has taken down her MySpace, Twitter and Linked-in accounts. grin
You checked already? shocked tongue
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by DisGuy: 3:22am On Jun 18, 2011
oh shoot, for some reason i thought i was going to see sefago grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:26am On Jun 18, 2011
Dis Guy:

oh shoot, for some reason i thought i was going to see sefago  grin

No be only you oo . . .  grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Ileke-IdI:

Reminds me of "Do you know who I am? Do you know I'm God's twin?" grin

You checked already? shocked tongue

She definitely has a lot of information about herself, and her family, online. I tried to check to find out what other education she has, apart from her NYU certificate and coming up with nothing linking her with the top Ivy league schools I am aware of.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kilode1: 3:30am On Jun 18, 2011
Dis Guy:

oh shoot, for some reason i thought i was going to see sefago grin

^^ SEFAGO will be here pretty soon grin

BTW, Linked-In: Google remembers everything ---> www.linkedin.com/pub/hermon-raju/7/36/105+Hermon">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:a8vkuHtx0dsJ:www.linkedin.com/pub/hermon-raju/7/36/105+Hermon%EF%BB%BF+Raju&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by OAM4J: 3:30am On Jun 18, 2011
lol very funny.  grin

Similar to typical Naija "Do you know who I am?" and "Do you know who you are talking to?"

Who cares about your education or your status? Just do the damm right thing.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by SEFAGO(m): 3:31am On Jun 18, 2011
I dey here, and have been here all the time watching angry
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 3:32am On Jun 18, 2011
[b]Excellent management and communication skills [/b]with knowledge of trading systems and strategy

Very well educated indeed!
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kilode1: 3:32am On Jun 18, 2011
OAM4J:

Who cares about your education or your status? Just do the damm right thing.

Erm, Ms Raju has 3 degrees from NYU, don't hate bro grin tongue
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

I dey here, and have been here all the time watching  angry

shocked shocked kiss kiss

Kobojunkie:

No be only you oo . . .  grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
She definitely has a lot of information about herself, and her family, online. I tried to check to find out what other education she has, apart from her NYU certificate and coming up with nothing linking her with the top Ivy league schools I am aware of.

LOL Just read that from one of those Youtube comments.
Something about Gas station and complaint problems or something like that.

Could her outburst be linked to a racial superiority complex? Just assuming.

B.T.W, NYU [b]is [/b]a good school. . . . somewhere alongst the taxa of UCLA (UCLA is not all that abeg)
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:35am On Jun 18, 2011
Kilode?!:

BTW, Linked-In: Google remembers everything ---> www.linkedin.com/pub/hermon-raju/7/36/105+Hermon">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:a8vkuHtx0dsJ:www.linkedin.com/pub/hermon-raju/7/36/105+Hermon%EF%BB%BF+Raju&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Yeah, I found the cached version but the direct link has been removed. She probably may need to contact google to get the above removed as well. lol
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kilode1: 3:35am On Jun 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

I dey here, and have been here all the time watching  angry

No mind them jare, You work like clockwork bro, all these community college grads obviously don't know whoyouare grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by SEFAGO(m): 3:36am On Jun 18, 2011
PS: I saw her linked iin profile just 20 minutes ago. She took it down so quickly, thanks to IPHONE or whatever you kids use nowadays.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On Jun 18, 2011
Dis Guy:

oh shoot, for some reason i thought i was going to see sefago  grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kilode1: 3:37am On Jun 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Could her outburst be linked to a racial superiority complex? Just assuming.

. . .Of course, she's INDIAN remember?
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

See . . . already disseminating more useless information.

tongue

Kilode?!:

. . .Of course, she's INDIAN remember?

hmmm. . . .
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by OAM4J: 3:39am On Jun 18, 2011
Kilode?!:

how will that one put garri on my table nau? Thank God say i get standard six at least  grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 3:39am On Jun 18, 2011
Kilode?!:

Hey, you call this a degree:

New York University
Marketing Management New Product and Service Development
2008 – 2008

here I am thinking you are well educated. grin

She is just 27?  Hot though.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Jun 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

tongue

hmmm. . . .

Sorry . . . wrong thread!
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by SEFAGO(m): 3:41am On Jun 18, 2011
Kilode?!:

No mind them jare, You work like clockwork bro, all these community college grads obviously don't know whoyouare grin

Thanks they dont know I am a VIP. They should be kowtowing next to their laptop indefinitely while typing my moniker. Talk about blasphemy. People are just lucky I am a magnanimous god.

Anyways going back to edit my pesonal wikipedia page.

She is just 27?  Hot though.

I thought so. I would definitely hit that . . .of course all I am good at is hitting the keyboard

PS: I dont even know who Dis Guy is for crying out loud . , gotta check his past posts to jog my memory if we have even come across undecided

Yare Yare
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Sorry . . . wrong thread!

NP.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kilode1: 3:52am On Jun 18, 2011
Ystranger:

Hey, you call this a degree:

here I am thinking you are well educated. grin

HAHA, Stop that!! DO YOU KNOW HOW EDUCATED SHE IS??  angry grin

She is just 27?  Hot though.

Yea kinda Hot! Hmm maybe that is the issue sef. undecided

give bimbos small book, dem go begin dey cough and choke as if the knowledge went down the wrong way LOL

Apologies to all pretty babes cool
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 3:53am On Jun 18, 2011
OAM4J:

how will that one put garri on my table nau? Thank God say i get standard six at least  grin

Actually, taking just a class at NYU will put loads of garri on your table.  grin

Reported on brand / product performance as well as competitive performance and activity
Responsible for $17 million net sales per annum

How many bags of garri can you buy with that? Wa mu garri, a su e. grin

She is not doing bad.

SEFAGO:

I thought so. I would definitely hit that . . .of course all I am good at is hitting the keyboard

Alagba, long time no whajuuping.

K'amu te gan kuro, Raju dara l'obirin.

I'd hit it as long as she doesnt stink and she is well shaved, back and front. You feel me? grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Kilode1: 4:03am On Jun 18, 2011
OAM4J:

how will that one put garri on my table nau? [b]Thank God say i get standard six [/b]at least  grin

HA! See Bros dey boast, because we no go school shey? anyway God Dey sha
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 18, 2011
Goes to show that anything can go viral nowadays. Kai! She just ruined her career and future with that tactic.

From now on, I need to be wary of anyone with a camera phone.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Ystranger: 4:12am On Jun 18, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP: 17 States, APC: 16 States, Swing: 4 States / Court Rules On Suit Challenging Akpabio’s Eligibility Today / Inflated Prices Of Road Construction In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.