Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) (10206 Views)

Is Buhari More Educated Than Jonathan?(Photo) / The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Nigerians Are The Most Educated Immigrants In The Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
cat got your tongue @ sefago ? what you think about my babymama in the pic ?

lmao babymama kor mamapikin ni. lmao i get the picture of google. dont know who she is cheesy
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by SEFAGO(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

what you know about this here ? one of my dime bags son

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

her name is shelley hightower. thats my babymama.

Damn son you got yourself a whyte Girl. Those are rare to catch.

Look at her skin its so whhhhyyyyyteeeeee

You dey enjoy ooh, Ojigbijigbi

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

Damn son you got yourself a whyte Girl. Those are rare to catch.

Look at her skin its so whhhhyyyyyteeeeee

You dey enjoy ooh, Ojigbijigbi

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin snowflake. sall bou the snowflake son
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Limaoscar: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
See me see Nehi-nehi, bangi-bangi, achaaaaaa!!!! sef dey feel .

stewpid Arrow "do you know how much Galic i  have in my sweat pores" is what She should have asked the Conductor.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=hermon+raju&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the internet

a truly nasty place

ms rajus education notwithstanding, shes going t find it very hard to get a job
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Konjour(m): 1:24am On Jun 19, 2011
violent:

Duh!.

If i attend the likes of Cambridge, Harvard and Oxford, I reserve the right to boast openly about it!. . There's a good reason why such schools don't admit students in droves-----so that the few who manage to pass through could strutter about with their shoulders hung high!!!

Believe it or not, Those who've attended 'em won't need to "boast about it openly"(There's a reason why a Curriculum vitae is written), cuz doing

that anyways would only make you the subject of a lot of fellas' disgust and contempt. Like i opined earlier, i've come across a lot of peepz who do

that, but at the end of the bragging session, they always end up looking stupid cuz they never have any genuine cause to hammer home,or what

does a prospective Harvard "graduate"'d hope i understand when bragging to my face, especially when he/she knows f'u'c'k all about me? Most

times,they just do that to inflate their fast-depleting self esteem,but i do not help 'em out of their misery either. Such are the people my middle fingers

often develops a super-boner for. cheesy PEACE. cool
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by dayokanu(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2011
If I had her kind of education I would brag with it too
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by alexola20(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by N101: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2011
I think some of you missed the point. 

If a passenger is keeping excessive noise, the conductor has the right to ask said passenger to lower their voice. She's so educated she forgot that she is on PUBLIC TRANSPORT and not in her house. Personally I do not enjoy hearing the details of another person's conversation, least of all loudly on public transport.  My sister said she once had to turn to the person behind her who was talking loudly on their phone for half an hour, and snapped at them to lower their voice.  It worked, but we shouldn't have to do that.

Note that, during the video, you could barely hear the conductor's voice, whereas the passenger was getting louder and louder.  Even the other passenger sitting next to her got up and left when she started getting louder.  This is not about the conductor being passive aggressive, otherwise please explain to me how else do you ask an obviously agitated passenger to lower their voice without you going to their level?  Customer service in other countries isn't like it is in Nigeria, you don't just talk to people anyhow - especially if they are being aggressive/agitated.

The conductor handled the situation pretty well, personally I would have walked away from the passenger sooner.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by lola34(f): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
As Jay-z said, "you can pay for school, but you can't buy class." grin wink smiley cheesy
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by DisGuy: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2011
dayokanu:

If I had her kind of education I would brag with it too

what, in a a bukateria?

lola34:

As Jay-z said, "you can pay for school, but you can't buy class." grin wink smiley cheesy

see why it pays to listen to 'em rap mooosic! well said, she is trashy, cant believe some people find her attractive, she looks like the regular paki/asian girl
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by yesboss20(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2011
That's one pissed woman.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by OneONYX: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
Oh yeaaaaahhhh. U nailed it. I get that all the time but save for my ultra assertive who-the-hell-do-you-think-you-are nature, I would've been shredded to pieces by those people.

Generally - and a lot of people don't know this but, asians normally have a superiority complex when dealing blacks. Well, the whole world does too. Only the very assertive can play such games with them. I've met many black folks who just "withered and dived into the inferiority mode" though.

@ dempeople, you're absolutely spot on. You gotta be assertive with these people. I'm in school with Indians, Asians and whites and at first, they all wanted to look down on me, but when I got into my assertive mode and my " i-don't-give-a-@#$%-who-you-are-I'm-smarter-than-you-mode" they backed-off and now respect me like crazy.

I guess that's why some people say Africans are arrogant. Truth is if you play it too cool, these fools will automatically think you're stupid and try to put you in their perverse pecking order. Smh
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
OneONYX:

@ dempeople, you're absolutely spot on. You gotta be assertive with these people. I'm in school with Indians, Asians and whites and at first, they all wanted to look down on me, but when I got into my assertive mode and my " i-don't-give-a-@#$%-who-you-are-I'm-smarter-than-you-mode" they backed-off and now respect me like crazy.

That's the fcking way to do it.

When dealing with clearly (or potentially) arrogant Whites and Asians, I make it clear as daylight in the first few meetings, in an intellectual manner, that I am smarter than you. If they dare let them try and prove it wrong.

I don't give a shyt where your MBA is from, what suburb/woods you grew up in, how posh your accent is or which Opera you went to see last night.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
Sagamite:

When dealing with clearly (or potentially) arrogant Whites and Asians, I make it clear as daylight in the first few meetings, in an intellectual manner, that I am smarter than you. If they dare let them try and prove it wrong.

I don't give a shyt where your MBA is from, what suburb/woods you grew up in, how posh your accent is or which Opera you went to see last night.

Now that's the Sagamite I know, btw, got your PM , very funny grin . Yeah, so u got some groupies! Big effing deal grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
Sagamite:

thats too much effort. try what i do
1, never make eye contact with pakistanis, arabs
2, if you have to unavoidably speak to them. turn body to an angle of 90 degrees and dont face them. no eye contact
3, look right through them.
always works. before you know they start running to you and trying to be your best mate. works everytime.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
buzugee:

2, if you have to unavoidably speak to them. turn body to an angle of 90 degrees and dont face them. no eye contact
always works. before you know they start running to you and trying to be your best mate. works everytime.

She na jazz style be dis one or what? grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by buzugee(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
naijababe:

She na jazz style be dis one or what? grin
just my way of keeping 'potentially arrogant people' out of my sphere. if you need a self esteem boost at the expense of another minority, you aint getting it from me. lol
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
Sagamite:

word is bond

we have one effing kora boss in my dept who browbeats and talks down to everyone

the first time he tried it with me, i basically made it clear i wasn't having it

i had a rough 6 months after that, but now, the guy doesnt bug me nada, even when i fk up
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Sagamite(m): 5:29am On Jun 21, 2011
naijababe:

Now that's the Sagamite I know, btw, got your PM , very funny  grin . Yeah, so u got some groupies! Big effing deal  grin

This is the soundtrack of my life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjMsSHWUnP4

The more you deny it and try and tame it, the more the volume of the soundtrack goes louder in my head.  cool grin

buzugee:

I am friendly with anyone by default, but if you take a fcking piss and what to put me down to boost your ego, I will look you in the eye and I will intellectually oppress you with a gentle, cute, snide smile on my face but laced with a ridiculing stare.

I will look them in the eye and continue everyday letting them know they are not as sharp as my toe pinkie until I see a consistent body language of complex, reverence or remorse.

I do it to girls too that think they are too hot.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by olaolabiy: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2011
Sagamite:

I am friendly with anyone by default, but if you take a fcking piss and what to put me down to boost your ego, I will look you in the eye and I will intellectually oppress you with a gentle, cute, snide smile on my face but laced with a ridiculing stare.

I will look them in the eye and continue everyday letting them know they are not as sharp as my toe pinkie until I see a consistent body language of complex, reverence or remorse.

I am with you.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by OAM4J: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2011
Sagamite:

This is the soundtrack of my life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjMsSHWUnP4

The more you deny it and try and tame it, the more the volume of the soundtrack goes louder in my head.  cool grin

lol abeg, leave the hot girls out of this jor. Na by force to gree for your made in Sagamu ogo head? grin grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by olaolabiy: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2011
^^LOL. grin
Na d one wey dey pain am pass be dat
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by OAM4J: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2011
^I know jare. Upon all his intelligence he no fit understand why the hot girls still dey give an 10in nail for head.

Saga make I help you: You are not handsome. Leave the hot girls for the hot looking guys like moi grin grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by olaolabiy: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2011
^^Moi too grin cheesy

Bet e no go gree cheesy
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Gbenge77(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
Lol.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Sagamite(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
OAM4J:

^I know jare.  Upon all his intelligence he no fit understand why the hot girls still dey give an 10in nail for head.

Saga make I help you: You are not handsome. Leave the hot girls for the hot looking guys like moi  grin grin

Haters gon-ah hate! grin

Yeye girls. Because dem get perfect figure, plump milky way, phat backyard and nice face dem dey too much for me because of my Efon-Alaye accent and my Ibadan tribal marks. angry

I let them know they are below my feet. grin

I fit chin rude, disrespectful girl die because I am not like the average guy controlled by his whats-up, I don't like rude girls and I tend not to be keen on girls that are not keen on me? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403381.416.html#msg6881317

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-403381.416.html#msg6883674

I let girls nice to me feel like a princess.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by violent(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^

Comot dia! you too like woman!!! angry

Your mates are having grandkids already!!!!
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
violent:

^^^

Comot dia! you too like woman!!! angry

Your mates are having grandkids already!!!!

Na women like me o. I only do them a favour by giving them a chance to communicate with me. tongue

As per mates, guy, I am only 18. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by violent(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
Na women like me o. I only do them a favour by giving them a chance to communicate with me.

Haha, effing cocky! by the way, where do you hangout in London?

As per mates, guy, I am only 18.

don't we all wish we are?
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
violent:

Haha, effing cocky!  by the way, where do you hangout in London?

don't we all wish we are?

Don't really hang out that much nowadays. The London DJ's are the worst in the world. They kill my soul to the point I almost lost my soultrain and the worst thing is they charge you exorbitant prices for the privilege.

I prefer sitting at home and watch a good documentary or read wikipedia. It is that bad.

I have been discussing with my friends about setting up our own joint that plays the kind of music I think clubs should be playing.
Re: Do You Know How 'well-Educated' I Am? (video) by violent(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
I prefer sitting at home and watch a good documentary or read wikipedia. It is that bad.

LMAOOOO

whatever happend to your shinning, magnificent, intellectually overwhelming brain?  haha, don't tell me you rely on wikipedia for updates  shocked  shocked

You do know people like Becomerich have inputs on wikipedia right?

I do agree with you on the London DJs tho!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Several Gun Shots In Onitsha / Photos Of Audu Ogbeh Driving A Tractor / Sanwo-Olu: APC Governors Are Solidly Behind Bola Tinubu And Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.