Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? (29504 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Bigcowhorn: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
dawnomike:
It is possible but extremely rare without any strings attached... A man my friend(guy) met at an ATM point back then in my Univ. days, sponsored his education till we graduated.

The benefactor was an Hausa man and my friend is from enugu.

Wow!

I'm Igbo but i swear to God Hausa people are the kindest and most honest people i have ever seen in my entire life and I have traveled a lot in this world

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don't know about 400k but at least I know I gave a lady 200k on my last birthday. And I've not seen or tried to check her ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Poverty nor good sha

See as bros op just dey reason 400,000 like say na 30 billion
May we drink all type of tea in this life except pover-Tea

Same four hundred thousand way boys dey carry enter market go buy shirt and trousers still the thing nor go full nylon bag
which boys, yahoo boys ABI. Because ur story get as e be
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by lkillbrokehoes: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Not possible, no guy will ever give such amount of money for free.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by mrksquare: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:
What will you do if a man gives you 400k naira?

I had an experience today, I saw some girls jubilating that a man gave one of them 400k naira just like that. As a gift for her to support her education. After hearing their story of grand luck and achievement I began to ponder, looking at the climate of things happening in Nigeria and around the world I want to know is it possible for a man to give a girl 400,000 naira just like that and not ask for anything in return, not even a glass of water?

According to the story these ladies were narrating the girl that got the money met the man at a bus stop where she was standing waiting for a car and he gave her a lift in his jeep to the saloon, she said during the drive they began to talk and he was impressed with the conversation and her intelligence so he decided to support her education. That was how he collected her account number and transferred 400k.

Now this story to me is pretty unbelievable, I have many questions. I didn’t ask them cause I was busy doing my work and overhearing their gist.

First question is that, is it possible for a man to give a lady 400k just like that and ask for nothing in return? In fact, lacing the giveaway with advice on how she should focus on her education and not let men destroy her life. Is it possible that in this climate of rituals, fraud, crime and prostitution a man can give a lady 400k like that and not even think twice about it?

To me ooh! If it was my sister or relation, I would have insisted that the man come to our house in front of the whole family and give her the money. Why would a lady simply accept that kind of thing? and not even say come let me show my father and mother who gave me this money. Cause in the old days if strangers gave us money, we take the money plus the stranger to our parents. We show them everything. But it looks like nowadays this has become a normal Monday morning event.

I just held my mouth let it not be like I am insulting them or abusing this "favour from God" that they have received from a kind stranger.

I believe if anybody wants to give anybody money be it a boy or girl, man or woman. From the bottom of their hearts then they should take it to the person's house at the front of the family and friends and present it.

Somethings sound too good to be true.

I have transfered 50k to a babe I met once and didn't ask her out. In short, the money later spoke for itself as I later started banging her. That 400k could be a strategic ploy to water the ground. Even in Freetown there is no free lunch.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:
First question is that, is it possible for a man to give a lady 400k just like that and ask for nothing in return? In fact, lacing the giveaway with advice on how she should focus on her education and not let men destroy her life. Is it possible that in this climate of rituals, fraud, crime and prostitution a man can give a lady 400k like that and not even think twice about it?

To me ooh! If it was my sister or relation, I would have insisted that the man come to our house in front of the whole family and give her the money. Why would a lady simply accept that kind of thing? and not even say come let me show my father and mother who gave me this money. Cause in the old days if strangers gave us money, we take the money plus the stranger to our parents. We show them everything. But it looks like nowadays this has become a normal Monday morning event.

I just held my mouth let it not be like I am insulting them or abusing this "favour from God" that they have received from a kind stranger.

I believe if anybody wants to give anybody money be it a boy or girl, man or woman. From the bottom of their hearts then they should take it to the person's house at the front of the family and friends and present it.

In which old day you talk say we dey take money wey stranger give us go show mother and father abeg? undecided

Wait, so if I just want dash someone money, no be say I wan marry am, I go first carry the money go show the person mama and papa? What the frell! shocked

Ogbeni, you are being paranoid! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Biafraaa: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mtcheww ordinary 400k and Op don bring the matter come NL. What can 400k do for a person in this present 9ja undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Yankee101: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why is it hard to believe?
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by martavis24: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ah ah na WA ohh why not nah
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Moscodee1990(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's hard o
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
dawnomike:
It is possible but extremely rare without any strings attached... A man my friend(guy) met at an ATM point back then in my Univ. days, sponsored his education till we graduated.

The benefactor was an Hausa man and my friend is from enugu.
Good hrt knows no tribe, race or religion!!
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by phemmyfour: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Poverty mentality

How much is 400k, when people are giving out iphones and millions as gift

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by SultanOfPuna: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Biafraaa:
Mtcheww ordinary 400k and Op don bring the matter come NL. What can 400k do for a person in this present 9ja undecided
Send me 50k make i use wooze Op for you

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by PearlFid(f): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
With the kind of things happening now, I pray they don't use her for ritual through that money.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by faceland: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
samsard:
A man has given a man he just met 500k just because he liked him, nothing romantic or sexual. And believe me men have a softer spot for women a lot of times. So it's totally believable. I am not at the level that I can dash anyone 400k just like that, but I have supported some females in the past with money when I saw genuine need and it was no strings attached.

He is going somewhere with his car, then stop and gave her lift (really to drop her wherever). Then dropped her and gave her the 6 months salary of a bank cashier.

Dude, that is bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by robosky02(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yes na

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Curious346: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Highest I have ever given a lady is 5k.

And it happened only 2ice..
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by rayopt(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
400k is close to $1000. No, it is wrong to say it is just #400k except you are a fraudster. And only a fraudster can give out such money with nothing in return. My question is this: what type of fraudster or dubious person gives such amount away without wanting something?

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by faceland: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
Poverty mentality

How much is 400k, when people are giving out iphones and millions as gift

Yeah, the camera is there to video from different angles and they are getting their reward back via ads and the clouts (be it a politician or a philanthropist that would later get donations in dollars).

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Sawcy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:
What will you do if a man gives you 400k naira?

I had an experience today, I saw some girls jubilating that a man gave one of them 400k naira just like that. As a gift for her to support her education. After hearing their story of grand luck and achievement I began to ponder, looking at the climate of things happening in Nigeria and around the world I want to know is it possible for a man to give a girl 400,000 naira just like that and not ask for anything in return, not even a glass of water?

According to the story these ladies were narrating the girl that got the money met the man at a bus stop where she was standing waiting for a car and he gave her a lift in his jeep to the saloon, she said during the drive they began to talk and he was impressed with the conversation and her intelligence so he decided to support her education. That was how he collected her account number and transferred 400k.

Now this story to me is pretty unbelievable, I have many questions. I didn’t ask them cause I was busy doing my work and overhearing their gist.

just like intelligence prime capital where a robot with 97% accuracy with trades does your Forex trading for you regardless of your knowledge in the Forex market... Last December, it did a 100% from December 1st till 31st and till this moment.. it does 3 to 4 trades for you daily... I'm not asking you to join please, go and do your own thorough research then I can pay you attention.

You can check the robot's performance so far on https
:// www . myfxbook
. com / members / ipcbot / genius - bot - gb /
9331817 (close the spaces)

below are trades done by the robot today

Company is licensed in Australia, Canada and the US.. you got Doubs? Then do your research

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Ashirioluwa: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Is possible………. Some mumu guys can do it. They can give a woman their life without getting anything in return.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Fiscus105(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sheriman:
Sounds to good to be true. Such man who gives money or gift out willingly to non relatives without string attached never exit in Nigeria. They are very rare and hard to come by.

I pity u and I will advise you to go and change ur attitude mindset in giving generally.

Wen I give, (whoever) I don't expect any return, I mean any return.

Though, I don't have big money to give o, but the petty I gave in the past, several girls/ladies expected me to ask them out, which I didn't make any move, a woman I gave money for Xmas still came to my office today to "rethank and rethank" my good gesture. Yet ordinary her number I didn't ask.

You guys should stop behaving like he-goat, who must dig all holes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by qtguru(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
That man must be Yoruba cuz we value education grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by MrOkenwa(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
It amazes me that someone is even surprised about this.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Volksguys1985: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
This op is not a praying type, that 400k is someone pure water money even in Buhari era everyone is shouting, some people can dash you million when heaven sign it,

Now op, take this prayer point, and pray it vigorously,

Every power obstructing my destiny helper, oya fall and die, pray without drinking water for 25day o ya, begin now.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
donbachi:
Op,jealousy dey worry u.
SIMPleton
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Curious346: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sawcy:
just like intelligence prime capital where a robot with 97% accuracy with trades does your Forex trading for you regardless of your knowledge in the Forex market... Last December, it did a 100% from December 1st till 31st and till this moment.. it does 3 to 4 trades for you daily... I'm not asking you to join please, go and do your own thorough research then I can pay you attention.

You can check the robot's performance so far on https
:// www . myfxbook
. com / members / ipcbot / genius - bot - gb /
9331817 (close the spaces)

below are trades done by the robot today

Company is licensed in Australia, Canada and the US.. you got Doubs? Then do your research

Rule 1

Seun

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by frankson1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
CharlesJok3r:

There are people out there that ₦400,000 is like bottle water money to them and they can give anybody without expecting anything in return!... I hope I get to that level soon.

Op hasn't seen people who blow 1mill for just wine per sitting. There are 'born-givers', so either you pray to meet the right person or you pray to be among the givers.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Poverty nor good sha

See as bros op just dey reason 400,000 like say na 30 billion
May we drink all type of tea in this life except pover-Tea

Same four hundred thousand way boys dey carry enter market go buy shirt and trousers still the thing nor go full nylon bag

Even common original turkey trousers Jean...that 400k nor go fit buy am many
Hahahhahahaha damnnn niggar teach me bombing

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by samsard(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
faceland:

He is going somewhere with his car, then stop and gave her lift (really to drop her wherever). Then dropped her and gave her the 6 months salary of a bank cashier.

Dude, that is bullshit.
Well, the one that I mentioned was in a banking hall. Just liking the way the guy does things and he gifted him cash notes of 500k on the spot. Some people have the money. And like I said,men have a spot for women even when sex is not involved.
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dshocker:

400k and you are lamenting,there was a billionaire that has gifted the opposite sex N10m in charity that i am aware
Why are men so stupid? What stop from helping a man

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by seyz91(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
cheesy
Afamsi:
Collect N400,000 now and pay N400,000,000 later. If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My Divorce Journal / Why Are Some Marriages So Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.