Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Is It A Crime To Have. Big And Long Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Have. Big And Long Dick (670 Views)

My Baby Have Big Preek Like Tubber Of Yam PHOTOS / "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Have. Big And Long Dick by bigpin(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dear nairalanders Have been having this issues with ladies avoiding me during sex many of them said my manhood is big and long and it hurts me a lot please what can I do to this. I don’t knw whether is my fault to have a. Big dick, many scream during sex and after they said my dick is big and long. I jux wish I could find someone who won’t complain about my dick size
Re: Is It A Crime To Have. Big And Long Dick by Godada(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Is It A Crime To Have. Big And Long Dick by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cut it!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It A Crime To Have. Big And Long Dick by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
bigpin:
Dear nairalanders Have been having this issues with ladies avoiding me during sex many of them said my manhood is big and long and it hurts me a lot please what can I do to this. I don’t knw whether is my fault to have a. Big dick, many scream during sex and after they said my dick is big and long. I jux wish I could find someone who won’t complain about my dick size
It's fine to do except you don't love it that way..
Re: Is It A Crime To Have. Big And Long Dick by Mophor: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Issokay!!!

After u don see side effect of dick enlargement pills u been come here come dy seek attention

(1) (Reply)

Lubricant For Sex / I'll Never Date Again – Man Vows After Girlfriend Cheated With His Father / Have You Seen Any Story On Nairaland About Yourself Or Someone You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.