Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Way To Help A Child Overcome The Habit Of Bullying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Way To Help A Child Overcome The Habit Of Bullying (173 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Bullying: I Taught My Son To Fight Back / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Way To Help A Child Overcome The Habit Of Bullying by AMumAndMore(f): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
✍� And they've eventually returned to school! �

Hmmmmm!��

So regardless of how Sylvester's bully, death and acquittal of the culprit's story went down���� Our kids have gone back to school.����

If we are being honest, though, it doesn't feel quite the same, knowing we are leaving our kids in the care of the same system that failed to protect Sylvester and did everything to see he wasn't given the Justice he deserved�����

Well, it is what it is! ��‍♀️

But we can choose to change this narrative as parents✊�✊�

Kids can be mean.�� Granted! But it's our responsibility as parents to curb any excesses found in these kids.

The school have a lot to do concerning this sensitive matter called bullying, but the more significant part of the onus rests on us as parents�

It's high time we did better by our kids and the kids our kids will meet in school and the world at large.��

Do you have a kid who already exhibits bullying tendencies and doesn't know how to help them?

Then this is for you��������

https://amumandmore.com/ways-to-help-a-child-overcome-the-habit-of-bullying/

Read up and let us know what you think in the comment section.

Love, Learn, Lead and Live life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous�

©️@ Viv

(1) (Reply)

You Can Last Longer In Bed More Than 3hours In Bed With Your Woman / How To Maximize Your Time As A Mom. / Hog Furniture: 5 Things To Have Replaced Often At Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.