Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (53929 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by amba2017: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
don't commit that murder. you will live to regret it all your life. the blood will not stop crying against your life

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by joshkke(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
What if you trust GOD instead? The baby might be deformed, you too are not ready etc, but you just decide to ask GOD to take charge and trust that HE will. E no easy sha I know, but killing a baby is pretty up there in awful stuff to do
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Lamas2012(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
When you and your gf the shout harder! Harder!! Make me cum! You did not know pregnancy was watching you people better keep that baby and take responsibility abeg and if you abort that baby I pray that it will be your last child on earth here...nonsense what's wrong with this people self

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by chidan1214: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Some murderers are about to murder somebody shocked
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
This thread just made me sick.. four months old baby naim una want abort? Well the baby is probably deformed from the previous trial. This is wickedness. Always use a condom
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by chinnasa: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please dont abort, kindly send me a DM.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by madridsta007(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

You are either going to murder one person or two persons.
Congratulations.
That blood will never stop crying against you.

When we say, abstinence you guys will call us old school.
Good for you.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Miyachi: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
sajmark:

You and your girlfriend and the doctor are all Murderers, what if y'all parents did the same to you?
Prevention is better than cure.
I guess the lady would have been better off.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ChikezieU(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

. Don't abort the Child, that little blood lost may not affect the baby.

Not only is it wrong but at this stage(4months!) You will only end up killing that girl and she's someone's daughter.

You may be young and not ready to be a father but since you can Bleep you can as well be a good father/husband and take-up the responsibility.

Believe me there's a whole lot in fatherhood...
Instead of it to depress you, let it be a means for you to summon strength and some sense to work harder and the courage to face both your parents and the girls parent. And let me tell you it won't be easy but you see that girl shouldn't waste because of you and if you do well you will thank your God after the dust has settled that you didn't abort that child.

But first of all you need to chop some slap. That our nonsense society supports abortion to cover-up their evil mind doesn't mean we should practice and celebrate it. common...how can a medical practitioner allow abortion of a 4month old baby. See if anything happens to that girl her family will never forgive you ooh, apart from that it has very grave consequences.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by comradeMOSHOOD: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Do not abort the baby please. Keep it. God will take care of the baby and mother
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

What's the full meaning of D and C
no google on your phone
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by laurenwhite(f): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
“It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.”
― Mother Theresa of Calcutta
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by suffering: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You are a very irresponsible person. Women should and can do better, honestly. Yes, circumstances can overturn and can warrant this happening, but what turned me off about your post is that you said she's just a side girlfriend and she possibly doesn't know which is so devastating.

I blame the girl. You didn't say in your story that you are broke or cannot take care of a child. The sensation here is that you have a main girlfriend and you are scared that she will find out because you don't want to lose her which begs the question - why do you cheat on who you love with who you don't want to keep?

Now, she'll be going for a D&C which is illegal and might be performed by a quack. I hope her womb does not get scarred with those spatulas and scissors that will be used. If something disastrous happens to her, an innocent man who knows nothing about her past will be the one to bear the brunt of her infertility, God forbid. I hope she'll be fine. Happy abortion!
Come here let me cum in you since you don’t want to leave me alone. We haven’t seen your full picture so I’m guessing you’re fat. Hit the gym before we meet. I don’t do one hour of exercise every day to chase fatties.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fork you! when you were messing about with this so called side girlfriend did you see me there? If you are able and grown up enough to have sex you should be old enough to keep the pregnancy.

You even had the cheek to say pray for you? You selfish goon! I wish i could find you and squeeze your tiny selfish neck.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ubdavis(m): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nurses way dey remove four months pregnancy and five months pregnancy with ease...

Na im you dey here dey fear

But why you go dey lash woman and ejaculate inside when you know you are not mentally and financially buoyant to take care of them...even after ejaculating why not tell her to sqaud for the sperm to flow out..then take salt and water to kill the remaining one inside...or postinor plus frolic tablets

Anyway you don already looseguard....just proceed to get rid of that baby if not na deformed baby una go born because una don already attempt to abort am by injection

U are a bush man. Salt water can never be method of contraception.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by TruthinAction: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
My new year is just hard from the very begining

UPDATE:

we have gone to meat the doctor already, and he said the work is going to be a two days work.. He has collected her blood sample for test, and he said he will start the process in the evening.. I'm still having double mind, but the child might not be normal because some blood have already rush out.. I need prayer

Keep the baby. Abortion is cold-blood murder against a defenseless child. Besides, you don't know what that child will be in future. Nothing will happen to the child. The child will not be deformed. I have seen similar cases of attempted abortion that blood flowed but the child was delivered without any form of deformity.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by integrity16(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Suicide mission.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by luluosas(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
You are very very sick in the head. If your mother had aborted you, would you be in Nairaland today? Stupid boy! You better keep that pregnancy you ashawo. Idiot. All you care about is to be sleeping around with useless girls thereby destroying their destinies. Stupid boy

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
suffering:
Come here let me cum in you since you don’t want to leave me alone. We haven’t seen your full picture so I’m guessing you’re fat. Hit the gym before we meet. I don’t do one hour of exercise every day to chase fatties.

Funny. undecided
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Danhumprey: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

She's not your real girlfriend, but your side girlfriend?
When they say all men are scum, na guys like you dey give that image fa.

Na wa ooo.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by luluosas(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Don't mind the stupid boy
gypsey:
Fork you! when you were messing about with this so called side girlfriend did you see me there? If you are able and grown up enough to have sex you should be old enough to keep the prgenancy.

You even had the cheek to say pray for you? You selfish goon! I wish i could find you and squeeze your neck.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You are a very irresponsible person. Women should and can do better, honestly. Yes, circumstances can overturn and can warrant this happening, but what turned me off about your post is that you said she's just a side girlfriend and she possibly doesn't know which is so devastating.

I blame the girl. You didn't say in your story that you are broke or cannot take care of a child. The sensation here is that you have a main girlfriend and you are scared that she will find out because you don't want to lose her which begs the question - why do you cheat on who you love with who you don't want to keep?

Now, she'll be going for a D&C which is illegal and might be performed by a quack. I hope her womb does not get scarred with those spatulas and scissors that will be used. If something disastrous happens to her, an innocent man who knows nothing about her past will be the one to bear the brunt of her infertility, God forbid. I hope she'll be fine. Happy abortion!
I agree with you but the woman should have kept her legs closed. Infact, any woman who cannot take care of a baby financially and otherwise on their own should keep their legs and vagina closed.. if you don't want to end up a single mother keep your vagina and legs closed.

They both are responsible not just the man alone.
I hope the abortion goes wrong, maybe they' d both learn some lessons.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by luluosas(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
He is a stupid boy jor
madridsta007:

You are either going to murder one person or two persons.
Congratulations.
That blood will never stop crying against you.

When we say, abstinence you guys will call us old school.
Good for you.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by annford: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

You want to abort a 4-month pregnancy? E be like say burial don deyhungry you to organize. You must be joking.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by suffering: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Funny. undecided
…but sexy.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
suffering:
…but sexy.

Proof?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by luluosas(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
But when keeping two ashawo for sexual pleasures, you weren't young. Keep quiet and keep that pregnancy now before I slap you from here.

Mylordmygod1:
i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by mikaael(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Radionigeria:
The future is what again?

Abortion grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by MARS1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheBeezybee:
My candid advice, let her have the baby.
Based on your state right now, YOU ARE SCARED.
That lady is going through a lot already especially health wise.
The deed has been done so I wouldn't advise you cause further WAHALA.
It is better to face the outcome while no life is lost than doing otherwise.
Having the baby would be wrong at this point, remember they already attempted using drugs that caused part of the blood of the formation of the baby to be lost, meaning the baby could be deformed if given birth to.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by suffering: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Proof?
Post your number. I don’t do Facebook or Nairaland toasting. Akwa Ibom is close to my end so getting you in my bed is easy. Hit the gym too because I do not care for overweight women.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by soso208: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
the first attempt failed, and i was looking for money..
you no get money and you dey Bleep...
How dare you?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by PrincewithGod(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Don't do it, It is murder!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus / Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.