Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (54038 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's wrong with you tho?
Keep the baby and don't abort it..
Why on Earth would you wanna abort a baby..
So if they don't have money to cater for the baby what happens then??

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by lwisee: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Please don't do it, you will be one of the happiest when you see your baby grow
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by jclassiq(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
You are a mumu man.
70 years old man!
You think say you dey wise...

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by easzypeaszy(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2022
so nairaland don turn dustbin fr yeye talks abi..naso wan say him wan beat him wife mk we advice am
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

Nobody shall be praying for you..... How do you mix prayers with sin ?...... tongue

If she dies, expect to spend some time in prison........

Before both of you engage in this suicide/murder pact, inform your parents of the heinous crimes you are about to commit........

That small blood wey don comot, fit be one arm and one leg ....... smiley

Condom is less than ₦1.00, but una don join nigga raw's club ......... grin
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by moviecollextion: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2022
It saves your time even as you're at the pass! You do not require to carry an extra streaming tool to have your exposure to this streaming platform, but alternatively you could continue watching any of your favourite shows right on your smartphone movies123.studio. The great component is that you could easily access your PC or pc, and even your cellular tool to peer any of your TV shows and collection every time you feel like! Also, you may not should bear any hassle of establishing your account on this streaming platform, or want to subscribe so as to begin enjoying its services. You can effortlessly avail to peer something you wish to, with this service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Pimine: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Aswearugaaad

I can only imagine the kinda pains that unborn child is currently going through. The previous failed procedure must have deformed it.

You no go hear do am or no do am from my mouth but either way, you're still a bloody murderer undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Peace081: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Op u want kill that girl abi?
Las las na for prison u go end
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Kellie069(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Mehn! How I wish say na me…. I for don de attending “fathers meeting “ for church since September . But life get as e be.. my brother, anyone way una come decide to choose later, I wish una the very best

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by 07kjb: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2022
The rate this innocent girls are committing abortion is alarming....I will never support abortion till I die
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by DRealGeesam(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

my prayer for you is you will go to hell fire.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by realray(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
I pity you big time, do you know if you'll survive??
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by mekuso89(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2022
That baby is destiny one, do not abort

I repeat do not abort

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by tyohen: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Don't do it
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Lama70(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
You have taken your own "right decision" already. What advise do you need again?
Abi you dey whine us?
Since you have concluded to murder this innocent child, what can I say ?

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Stanley1155: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
If You fit wait make e reach 8months,it is more safe to abort a pregnancy when it is 8months plus.na so una take dey abort reasonable people wey suppose dey this country come dey leave people like me and our useless leaders.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by trulymatters(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
PLEASE DON'T. If you don't have the resources right now, it doesn't mean you won't tomorrow. Babies come with good fortune
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Majesty33(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
I wonder what people gain by aborting pregnancy, killing a little, innocent and harmless soul. Have never committed abortion for any lady i am dating except that is done behind my back. Stop this abortion thing. Its murder. stop it.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by slimvida(f): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Pray for you? Are you seriously asking us that. It's four months gone already, why not keep the baby. Aborting such is very dangerous. I don't want to judge you because I am not and have never been in your shoes. However, my sincerely advice is to not abort the baby
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Op the choice before you is very simple.... give birth to the baby so it can enjoy Nigeria economy or help the poor thing avoid potential disaster..9ja population too much sef wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by DICKstractor: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
undecided

Ah

Wahala be like 4 months pikin wey dey chest abortion polls like ball
No more sex for me
If OP was aborted at 4 months, I don't think he'd be in this condition now
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by wentroublecomes: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
the first attempt failed, and i was looking for money..

There is possibility that the drug she used must have done some damage to the baby.
U may born an slowpoke
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by kansoboy: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Hell fire and prison straight for u!!!!!

U waited for 4 months to make up Ur mind ....u are not a serious human beans & rice

Beta think again
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Okpotud(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Ibaaboy:
See wetin make i put only the cap don cause

no do u say sam
grin
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by 1daboi: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Don't do it, you'll regret it. Mark my word
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Goddyj(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2022
7 years from now, you'll see your age mates that made this same "mistake" of getting a girl pregnant, but didn't abort it, playing with their kids and you'll start regretting why you aborted your own.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Joydan95: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's wrong with you tho?
Keep the baby and don't abort it..
Why on Earth would you wanna abort a baby..
Baby they had tried to abort initially? Are you sure the baby won’t be deformed?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Spherical77(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Opeyemiextra:

4 month already and you are just deciding? Damn! This looks to me like toiling with the life of another person. It is riskwho y at this point fa. Please, keep it.
who told you 4 month D&C abortion is risky Biko?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by sukar886: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Keep the baby, you guys should not abort it, is just five months remaining , what if she die during the abortion, that means u have lose two people , don't try it... Keep the baby
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by linconby: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Abeg, let her have the baby, never can tell,the baby may be your future tomorrow. What if any unfortunate happen. Don't commit another sin
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Frezhkid10(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Remag666:

So if they don't have money to cater for the baby what happens then??
They will enroll the baby in school of banditry..
Nigerians just talking as if abortion is bad…we are in a failing economy and you still want to be birthing like pigs..
Even rats swallows their baby when in a tight situation..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.