Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (53972 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Postpill is just 200 naira. If u dey give them, she for no carry. You for do am when the cell was just a zygote not full foetus. This one is outright murder as a heartbeat can be detected.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Dfr0: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by vannessa7(f): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Why is he silent, I hope he has not killed that girl, I pity the girls poor mother,
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by profjid(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oh Young Man, you see at least if you can not hear God you still have your conscience telling you that the process you're about to take it a wrong one.

Even though You can't take responsibility for it. There are people out there that can help out. Contact me if you need help.

But never abort that innocent seed

Receive Grace and Sense
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Beey(f): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

You want to have fun but are not ready to deal with the consequences. Surely you are an adult and knew that unprotected sex could result in a pregnancy. You are now here disturbing us. It’s not bad enough that you are cheating on your girlfriend with a side chic, but you went ahead and impregnated the side chic. Now you want to commit murder. All these, one person? This year is not about motivating people. Do what you want to do.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
suffering:
Lol. I can’t move on, can I? Soon.

Okay, oldie. Hope you have money? I saw on one thread where you said you do oil bunkering. Wasn't it you?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
JOGICE:

cheesy Fellow FOODIE...so you’re looking for a proof from suffering cheesy

So, you are a foodie like me, huhn? You have to watch that tummy. We women don't like it big.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by AdaAwka1: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her

You areally still young and you were having unprotected sex well-done.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by DanZenithh(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Leave the baby plsssssss, forget about the pills and the injection, the baby is a precious baby. Once again May God forgive me, I tried the same with my first kid, but, Guess what? The foetus refused to be aborted. I started praying not to have a deformed or abnormal baby, to God be the glory, the boy is very ok, now going to 4 yrs, just returned from School self. God will see you through. Leave the preggy.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by wiseoneking: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

I will help you take care of the baby if you agree not to abort it
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by suffering: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Okay, oldie. Hope you have money? I saw on one thread where you said you do oil bunkering. Wasn't it you?
Hehehehe. Either you’re interested or not. I’m too old to play games with small girls.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Stjims: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Please don't do that. Prevention is cheaper than cure.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
suffering:
Hehehehe. Either you’re interested or not. I’m too old to play games with small girls.

Send me a DM.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by suffering: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Send me a DM.
You’re the one showing interest so the cards are on your table. Send Meobizy a DM.

Nah, Bleep that. Post your phone number.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
suffering:
You’re the showing interest so the cards are on your table. Send Meobizy a DM.

Nah, Bleep that. Post your phone number.

You're not ready. I'm the price. So, swallow your pride and send me a DM.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by sojfaith243: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Life is a gift. Only God gives life and so, only God should take it. You cannot give life so why do you want to take life away from an innocent child. Nothing happens without God's knowledge and you will understand that in the future. Shalom!
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by suffering: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're not ready. I'm the price. So, swallow your pride and send me a DM.
Good. Make we dey our dey then. Goodbye.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by President2001(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Is a great sin
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
suffering:
Good. Make we dey our dey then. Goodbye.

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by hansomb: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her
Ómàlé níyo. You no too young too Bleep, to release sperm, na to take responsibility u too young for abi ?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You're evil for encouraging murder. Why not ask him to take the lady to hospital to check the health of the pregnancy?
O God, why has Satan possessed this generation this much?
For them to sin means nothing.
To kill also means nothing.
Such a cruel, cannibalistic generation. Even animals care for their unborn more than these evil, demonic humans.
Shame.
Will you donate him money to take care of the child? Abeg, move one side. It’s better him getting rid of the pregnancy now rather than regretting why he went through with an slowpoke’s birth or a granting a child’s presence which ensures he has zero financial savings in future.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Hallabee1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Aje....

What is that you name again....

you never ready but you nack
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Leonbonapart(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nurses way dey remove four months pregnancy and five months pregnancy with ease...

Na im you dey here dey fear

But why you go dey lash woman and ejaculate inside when you know you are not mentally and financially buoyant to take care of them...even after ejaculating why not tell her to sqaud for the sperm to flow out..then take salt and water to kill the remaining one inside...or postinor plus frolic tablets

Anyway you don already looseguard....just proceed to get rid of that baby if not na deformed baby una go born because una don already attempt to abort am by injection
the Lord have mercy on your lost miserable soul
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by surequality: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
TAKE THIS ADVISE AND LIVE
Do not abort the baby! Do not abort the baby!! Do not abort the baby!!!
If you mother aborted you, you would have not be alive! Do not kill him for he is him!!
Provisions will come for you to take care of your baby, do not kill him!
If you have ear, listen to what the SPIRIT is saying!
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Leonbonapart(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Intoboy:

Shit happens bro...don't listen to what dis hypocrites will say,they are worse

Going forward...the first few months of pregnancy the baby will still be in form of blood and according to what you said,you gave her the drugs but jus a little blood came out and it's supposed to be much,lemme explain what happened there.

The body system of the girl is too strong for the drugs but an impact was made dahs why you saw little blood...now,dis little blood DAT cam out means the baby is either dead or deformed.if you intend keeping the baby go for a scan so as to Knw if the drug killed the baby or it deformed it,trust me the baby has already been affected bun if you still want to terminate the pregnancy give her....Mk I no talk,good luck bro
God have mercy on your lost miserable soul
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Tundex911: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
And una make this Frontpage

Are you encouraging small kids like us here??

Please let be guided, thanks
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nonywendy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
young to be a father but old to Bleep and ejaculate. Get sense
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by JOGICE(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
angry ���������
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by JOGICE(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
angry angry
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by neighbourhud: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Please keep the baby... Years later you will be thankful you did!!!

The pressure now can never equal the joy of tomorrow. I speak with my hrt

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Flynn12345: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
If you're reading this, I can explain to you how to do it yourself in your comfort at home naturally without drugs...
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ChikezieU(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
meobizy:
Will you donate him money to take care of the child? Abeg, move one side. It’s better him getting rid of the pregnancy now rather than regretting why he went through with an slowpoke’s birth or a granting a child’s presence which ensures he has zero financial savings in future.
. Coming from a woman such a Pity...if that pregnant girl dies? Well I don't blame your ignorance

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) / Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.