Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (53925 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by israelmao(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please keep that live if you don't you may lose your live too.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by BeehiveDS(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oga, leave that baby alone and plan for him. Didn't kill because you shall die if you kill him.

Thanks
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nobody is going to pray for you...
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her
ops it too early to do that .tell her to keep the baby.you will be proud later.no worry about the money , it will be easy , we go support u for here
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by McAausim: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bunch of hypocrites.... You are big confused fools

May God judge you

Amen
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Sheriman(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
WrittyWritter:

wahala 4 who no get strong pull out game
OMO if that sticky water dey cum E dey sweet person to pull out joor!! If your mama dey call You that time self you no go answer.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Make the move OP! Life is a risk, take am, finish what you have started, you should have done it earlier, but better later than never, pray about it God will see you through, you are honest with yourself because you know you can't take care of mother and child, carry on, God will see you through.
he should pray to God for a successful murder abi? You no get sense at all
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ufotunang: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
.... when
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't worry I would..make sure you don't abort it..
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ylink4sure: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bro
You are about to commit murder!!

There's nothing called abortion,you are about to kill a human being.

Period!!

Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
ufotunang:
.... when
Whenever she births the child..
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ufotunang: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
sugarbeesmith:
ops it too early to do that .tell her to keep the baby.you will be proud later.no worry about the money , it will be easy , we go support u for here
.... when
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ukahrawah: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

Who prays for a man who plans to commit murder?

You want to kill and you come online asking people to pray for you?

God will judge you if you do this.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by folks4luv(f): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Does she knows she is not your main girlfriend?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Remag666:

You Mr redpiller taking care of baby grin grin
No make me laff abeg
I am serious..why do you think i am kidding? undecided
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Newboss:

Because they cannot take care of the baby. How slow could one be not to understand that?
I would take care of the baby..
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Lol... No try am oo. Make him take care of him thing. Some people wicked Sha.. he should have just sopied but Sha.. Destiny happens.

I wish them safe landing.
My heart is broken.. cry cry
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by dontrulee: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
subzeroth:

Secondary infertility actually...
Op, listen to this guy's advise.

Yeah, it's secondary infertility.
In primary infertility, there is no history of pregnancy. Thank you for the correction!
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Czario: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

You're committing a murder.
I'm sorry but I'm pro life.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by zakkxx: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
My Brother, if your mama abort u, you for come they yarn rubbish!!! If you try this your wife in future go fine pikin tire!!! Be careful oooo!!!!
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Intoboy:

Shit happens bro...don't listen to what dis hypocrites will say,they are worse

Going forward...the first few months of pregnancy the baby will still be in form of blood and according to what you said,you gave her the drugs but jus a little blood came out and it's supposed to be much,lemme explain what happened there.

The body system of the girl is too strong for the drugs but an impact was made dahs why you saw little blood...now,dis little blood DAT cam out means the baby is either dead or deformed.if you intend keeping the baby go for a scan so as to Knw if the drug killed the baby or it deformed it,trust me the baby has already been affected bun if you still want to terminate the pregnancy give her....Mk I no talk,good luck bro

My mother attempt to abort me, some 30 years ago but failed. now I am her caregiver.
Don't give bloody advice.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ufotunang: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
You said you a still young to carry a father's responsibility....but when you were sleeping with her that time you did not know you were young.. .it's now you know that you are young... don't you know that when you sleep with a girl there is 98% of her getting pregnant...so at 4months it's very risky to abort the baby.... let her give birth to the baby and take care of the child...I see the child becoming a great person in future...you will eat the fruit of your labour from the child on future
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Mylordmygod1: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Crying and typing, we have already gone to meet the doctor who said it is going to be a two days work, and he said he we start the process in the evning.. He has collected her blood sample for test.. Even if i should keep it, the child might not be nomal because some blood have already rush out.. I need prayer
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
4 months pregnancy has passed D&C level, that baby is already formed with all human features. The procedure will take 2 to 3 days for her to deliver the foetus dead, followed by placenta. She's gonna be in severe pain before the dead foetus will be delivered, just like labour pains, bleeding will also follow. Is no gonna be easy. Blood that gushed out at first doesn't mean the baby is likely to be deformed. Please be guided.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
You said you a still young to carry a father's responsibility....but when you were sleeping with her that time you did not know you were young.. .it's now you know that you are young... don't you know that when you sleep with a girl there is 98% of her getting pregnant....why did you not use condom....so at 4months it's very risky to abort the baby.... let her give birth to the baby and take care of the child...I see the child becoming a great person in future...you will eat the fruit of your labour from the child in future

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
ufotunang:
.... when
when the baby is born nau....leave the baby we go contribute in 5 month time.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by sewa36447(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
Raw sweet pass
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Crying and typing, we have already gone to meet the doctor who said it is going to be a two days work, and he said he we start the process in the evning.. He has collected her blood sample for test.. Even if i should keep it, the child might not be nomal because some blood have already rush out.. I need prayer
bros do scan first.the baby still dey healthy
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by tonididdy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Firstly, do not refer to any child as "it", they are not animals angry

Secondly, what you are about to do is criminal and a sin religiously

Thirdly, so you nor get money, you dey double date.

Fourtly, how much is condom, postinor or even free withdrawal method but NO you want see Genesis and Revelation inside, now see how much you are spending so far.

Oga.... Me I nor support abortion oh.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Josh1501626(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please don't abort that child

[/quote]
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Saig: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

No try am if you no wan regret. Let that girl give birth. God go help you take care of that baby
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by soso208: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
the first attempt failed, and i was looking for money..
imagine, you no get money and you dey Bleep... How dare you?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Eyanbahose: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i have this urge to really insult you man. But I'll really try to be civil. WTF have you been waiting for to do a proper D&C? Com'on mehn. Just have that kid and pray that child doesn't have any injury as a result of that rubbish you both went to ain't the chemist. 4 months is far to gone. If you do an abortion then it's complete murder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus / Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.