Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (54064 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Intoboy:

A friend of mine died....he got his girlfriend pregnant and was forced to keep the baby,he doubled his hustle and started okada work...he had an accident 6months after the child was born and he lost his life.

30years ago is not today...ur mother will throw you away with the way things are dis days,care giver kor

May your wish for the unborn baby come upon you in the Name of Almighty God?
Can you say amen to that?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Intoboy(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2022
FreelanceRebel:

Fool!!! Did you not read wat the OP said?...he already gave her pills so there's no way he can save the baby again only by God's intervention and I won't advise him to keep the baby since he's not financially stable,dis time it won't be just him suffering, he'll be punishing the poor girl and the unborn baby

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ariesbull: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abortion isn't infanticide, take the correction and move on no need to attach what doesn'concern me to your reply.

Abortions will continue to happen until the right things are put in place to reduce a need for it and even at that abortions will still happen for medical reasons too

Abortion is murder and its killing of unborn infants and that is what it is... If you have done that

Go and ask for forgiveness
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2022
ariesbull:

Abortion is murder and its killing of unborn infants and that is what it is... If you have done that

Go and ask for forgiveness

Abortion isn't murder and foetus hasn't been born to enjoy the rights of those living.

Abortion is not and can never be murder I will rather argue on the social and economic needs for it rather your sentimental emotions.

Unless you advocate for safe sex and an end to poverty or better still adopt lots of children you better mind your business because nobody is forcing you to have one.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Jespet97: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Just reading comment and laughing o
I love my Nigeria people
No matter the situation they must make you laugh
Continue!���
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Intoboy:

Fool!!! Did you not read wat the OP said?...he already gave her pills so there's no way he can save the baby again only by God's intervention and I won't advise him to keep the baby since he's not financially stable,dis time it won't be just him suffering, he'll be punishing the poor girl and the unborn baby

OP is not afraid of suffering, rather the embarrassment he is going to face.
No need for name-calling or insult

AGAIN If you believe you are giving the right advice

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abortion isn't murder and foetus hasn't been born to enjoy the rights of those living.

Abortion is not and can never be murder I will rather argue on the social and economic needs for it rather your sentimental emotions.

Unless you advocate for safe sex and an end to poverty or better still adopt lots of children you better mind your business because nobody is forcing you to have one.

If you apply for a Job and someone throws out your CV and Application before reaching the HR desk, after all you have not been shorlisted.
How would you feel about?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by boxer022(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Spherical77:
8 out of 10 D&C are always successful provided it was carried out in a good hospital. Don't allow the few ones you see around move you in kicking against abortion outrightly

Infact, married women indulge in abortion more than single ladies if you don't know
Abortion carried out by married women or married couples is quite understandable as the pregnancy might be life threatening. In this case, the people involved are not married to each other and not even thinking of getting married. You read that the girl that is pregnant is not even the main girlfriend but a side chick. He has decided to go ahead with it and don't need anybody's opinion. I am strongly against abortion where it is an unmarried couple.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreelanceRebel:

If you apply for a Job and someone throws out your CV and Application before reaching the HR desk, after all you have not been shorlisted.
How would you feel about?

Different analogy.

Makes no sense and doesn't correlate with abortion bring out a better argument

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Different analogy.

Makes no sense and doesn't correlate with abortion bring out a better argument

Both scenarios are chances of survival and hope.
In both cases, a malicious actor terminated their chances
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by 1Sharon(f): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Baby wey the girl never born … easy nah .
I can’t accept a child just like that sef.. I must know if the father is not a cultist , drug user , internet fraudster and other info

What does the father have to do with anything?

Since you care so much, take the child

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by 1Sharon(f): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ekeseges:
That Child you are about to abort na the future president of Nigeria. Send me a mail

He could also be the next Hitler.

Why do people say this shit?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Alldew: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Flynn12345:
If you're reading this, I can explain to you how to do it yourself in your comfort at home naturally without drugs...
Pls how? Explain.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreelanceRebel:

Both scenarios are chances of survival and hope.
In both cases, a malicious actor terminated their chances

Bring a more compelling argument against abortion not this one you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Spherical77(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
boxer022:
Abortion carried out by married women or married couples is quite understandable as the pregnancy might be life threatening. In this case, the people involved are not married to each other and not even thinking of getting married. You read that the girl that is pregnant is not even the main girlfriend but a side chick. He has decided to go ahead with it and don't need anybody's opinion. I am strongly against abortion where it is an unmarried couple.
Abortion ought to be legal in Nigeria like those developed countries, but being a developing nation we are yet to get there. That aside, married couples indulged mostly in abortion as a result of not wanting the baby. They probably had kids on ground already and doesn't want anyone else. While some could be life threatening. Hence, the need to terminate it

Single ladies can engage in abortion provided they'd use a good standard hospital with qualified doctors. Why wouldn't you advice singles to opt for abortion? Do you want them becoming single mothers? Do you know the shame it'd be to them and their families for their daughters getting pregnant out of wedlock? Do you know how many single ladies whose life was put on hold as a result of having pregnancy out of wedlock? Do you know how many single ladies dropped out of school and becomes nobody, expecially secondary school students where it's not allowed to attend school with pregnancy? The boys responsible for the pregnancy will forge ahead easily while the ladies lives got ruined by these so called guys. That's why i always advice ladies if you must date, please date a reasonable guy biko. How on earth would you be dating a guy who is senseless enough not to use condom and couldn't afford 30-40k for D&C?

WHY would ladies risk their lives taking pills prescribed by chemist to terminate pregnancy. It's outrightly dangerous to your life and womb!

I always advice Men also. If you don't have good job or business doing biko you have no business keeping a girfriend. You'll not die if you don't have a girfriend. Please consider your pocket. There's no award for having a girfriend or boyfriend. Be responsible enough before having one. Why would you get pills from chemist for someone's daughter to terminate pregnancy? D&C is the best and safer provided you open your eyes to good professionals

Seriously it still beat my imagination how would little boys and girls (university and secondary school students) having romantic relationship. Like what for please? They are still feeding you for crying out loud. You have no business doing that

There's no late commer to all these seriously. You'd still do it when the right time comes. Be responsible and international about your life and stay away from romantic relationship please

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Flynn12345: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Alldew:

Pls how? Explain.

Kindly PM, it ain't for public consumption
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by yunqdady: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by lovchalice(f): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please I'm begging you to keep that baby. Trust me you won't regret it.
2019 Aug I found out I was pregnant after breaking up with my mam
He tormented me until I saw hell
I decided to end the pregnancy
After four failed attempts I opted for a D and C
Later I decided to keep my baby and face the music
When she was 8months old I met a man
Today we are married
Traditional
Court
Church
The whole works
My baby is with me

The point is since I decided to keep her my life has been easierthan before. No more too much struggling and prayers to achieve little
She is like a light to me
I have received favour from all sides

She is a year and nine months now and her intelligence and beauty is amazing

THAT child might be God's way of testing you

Mylordmygod1:
My new year is just hard from the very begining

UPDATE:

we have gone to meat the doctor already, and he said the work is going to be a two days work.. He has collected her blood sample for test, and he said he will start the process in the evening.. I'm still having double mind, but the child might not be normal because some blood have already rush out.. I need prayer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by jerrykokolet(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Were jati jati
At 4 months you want to endangered her life
You want to kill 2 individuals
Did kind of trend or post should be stop on nairaland or else we shall soon see post like where can I do money ritual any place
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Gospel2Day: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

But abortions didn't start today so why are you blaming this generation?

Provide a practicable solution for them and stop the condemnation.

The practicable solution is obvious.
If they did the crime, they should do the time.
He impregnated his side chick, he should take care of her and the unborn child till delivery and afterwards.
That should serve as a lesson to other fornicators who have become slaves of their péní.s.
Only irresponsible, childish adults run away from the consequences of their actions.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Bring a more compelling argument against abortion not this one you mentioned.

I no get born for argument fa. Na ma opinion day opinion
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by nairamaniac: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
WrittyWritter:

wahala 4 who no get strong pull out game

Some girls no dey gree any pull out game.

They would hold u with all there strength and yell "cum inside of me".

I wonder what they enjoy in that part of the whole action?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The practicable solution is obvious.
If they did the crime, they should do the time.
He impregnated his side chick, he should take care of her and the unborn child till delivery and afterwards.
That should serve as a lesson to other fornicators who have become slaves of their péní.s.
Only irresponsible, childish adults run away from the consequences of their actions.

Easier said than done, help them do the time since they have no solution for it, adopt the child put your money where your mouth is and give them a practicable solution even married couples have abortions so talk another thing jaare

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by luluosas(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
I disagreed in totality. You are not a sincere person at all
Corea4king:
She knows I did it out of frustration, besides she knows what am passing trhrough
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Gospel2Day: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Easier said than done, help them do the time since they have no solution for it, adopt the child put your money where your mouth is and give them a practicable solution even married couples have abortions so talk another thing jaare

It is obvious you are a sinner who has no respect for God and your conscience has no remorse for murdering helpless unborn souls.
Continue to fornicate and keep aborting the foetuses.
One day, you will stand before your Creator.
We shall see if He will accept your excuses and not throw you into everlasting Lake of Fire, except you repent and receive Jesus before you die.
Shalom.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Gospel2Day:

It is obvious you are a sinner who has no respect for God and your conscience has no remorse for murdering helpless unborn souls.
Continue to fornicate and keep aborting the foetuses.
One day, you will stand before your Creator.
We shall see if He will accept your excuses and not throw you into everlasting Lake of Fire, except you repent and receive Jesus before you die.
Shalom.

Sinner ko,dinner ni undecided

The so-called unborn souls according to the religious hypocrites will still end up becoming sinners after being born so what is the point

The two of us will end up in your imaginary lake of fire smiley you are not even as good as me, I avoid religious zealots like you because many of you are far worse

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Gospel2Day: 2:16am On Jan 13, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sinner ko,dinner ni undecided

The so-called unborn souls according to the religious hypocrites will still end up becoming sinners after being born so what is the point

The two of us will end up in your imaginary lake of fire smiley you are not even as good as me, I avoid religious zealots like you because many of you are far worse

See a murder advocate calling himself "good"!!
Devil has deceived you.
What's your business about unborn souls becoming sinners?
So, you think everyone will turn out bad, fornicating and killing helpless souls like you?
Sorry, I didn't turn out that way. And plenty many others too won't join your gang of murderers.
Shalom.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Gospel2Day:

See a murder advocate calling himself "good"!!
Devil has deceived you.
What's your business about unborn souls becoming sinners?
So, you think everyone will turn out bad, fornicating and killing helpless souls like you?
Sorry, I didn't turn out that way. And plenty many others too won't join your gang of murderers.
Shalom.
Please keep quiet you are saying trash abeg.

Abortion isn't murder and it will continue to happen the only problem Nigerians suffer is that they are subject to the hand of quacks thereby being victims of unsafe abortions.

You have no rational argument against abortion apart from the usual the emotional blackmail they have been feeding us with that it is murder, how convenient it is to advocate for the unborn when you have kids in mass poverty and suffering under this cruel word but you haven't in one way helped their plight but the unborn is your problem, how convenient.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ekeseges(f): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2022
You better be positive my dear.
1Sharon:

He could also be the next Hitler.

Why do people say this shit?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by ChikezieU(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
1Sharon:

In normal countries abortion is actually a safe procedure. It's safer than having a baby.
you will live to regret your words/opinion regarding this issue one day and I can boldly tell you that life is very merciless teacher....
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by 1Sharon(f): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
ChikezieU:
you will live to regret your words/opinion regarding this issue one day and I can boldly tell you that life is very merciless teacher....

Ok GOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here / Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.