Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls (54053 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Joydan95: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Intoboy:

Shit happens bro...don't listen to what dis hypocrites will say,they are worse

Going forward...the first few months of pregnancy the baby will still be in form of blood and according to what you said,you gave her the drugs but jus a little blood came out and it's supposed to be much,lemme explain what happened there.

The body system of the girl is too strong for the drugs but an impact was made dahs why you saw little blood...now,dis little blood DAT cam out means the baby is either dead or deformed.if you intend keeping the baby go for a scan so as to Knw if the drug killed the baby or it deformed it,trust me the baby has already been affected bun if you still want to terminate the pregnancy give her....Mk I no talk,good luck bro
That is usually the case, incomplete abortion leads to deformity

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by sonofElElyon: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

i got my girfriend pregnant since september, and it really got me crazy..

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

i don't know what to do..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

how i wish i can just allow her to birth it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

And she is just my side girlfriend, not my real babe..
pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

No need for prayers. You know there's the possibility that the girl might die right?
Also why kill the innocent baby? A soul..
Man up and do the right thing!

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by adecz: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
You & your girlfriend are planning
murder☠️ & you are asking us❓

Na wah... ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by saal: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
I will advise you to keep the pregnancy, it's not a mistake from u both because u knew already the outcome of raw sex. Aborting some weeks is a problem not to talk of 4 months, pls keep it because if u abort it , hmmm na frying pan u dey enter so.
Have u seen PMB crying before? U go follow him cry too.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Mummyfour(f): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her
you are too young to be a father, yet she is not even your main babe, but a side babe.

What is really wrong with you ?

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by kingdenny(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Make the move OP! Life is a risk, take am, finish what you have started, you should have done it earlier, but better later than never, pray about it God will see you through, you are honest with yourself because you know you can't take care of mother and child, carry on, God will see you through.

When he was putting his dick in there raw he wasnt honest abi.... Am sure he is aborting the best president Nigeria never had
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by remitarich(f): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Firstly, she is not your real galfriend.....overtaken is allowed
God has made her the real one now...

Secondly, you guys should keep the child since your hearts are strong enough to avoid had i know ooo
GOD WILL HELP YOU GUYS

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by CharleyBright(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

when it was 2 months, we tried to abort it, and so we met a chemist who gave her drugs and injection, he told us that the blood we rush out, but it did rush out just small and stopped.. So it did not work even after i paid him 8k..

now, we are about to carry out D & C abortion tomorow, but she keep saying she is scared.. Even me, i'm scared too..

please, don't feel bad reading this, i only need advice on this, it is a wrong move but my mind is already made up to do it..

though, one of my mind is still telling me to keep it, but how can i be able to take care of her and the baby?

pray for me nairalanders, i need strenght this moment to take the right decision..

You strike me as selfish, self centered and wicked by your choice of words.
1. You say you know it (the abortion) is a wrong thing to do, but you have made up your mind to do it.
Then why come here to seek advise if u already made up your mind??

2. You call the foetus " it ". That is is wrong and unthoughtful of you. The so call "it" you are about to kill is a living foetus. Get that into your skull.

3. You dare come here say the girl you have screwing till you impregnated is "not your real babe", but your side- chick
How dare you demean and downgrade the girl you open her legs and dip your useless prickk to sow your useless seed in her??
You are an ingrate.
Just pray nothing happens to the girl... You will know how far.
Foolish idiot.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Joydan95:

Baby they had tried to abort initially? Are you sure the baby won’t be deformed?
Wow I didn't even read that..can you imagine..
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by officialralph: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
You committed fornication, now you want to murder and you're asking people to pray for you? You should also request they fast too...

Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Don't birth a child you can't raise, it is worse than abortion.

kill the foetus
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Remag666:

So if they don't have money to cater for the baby what happens then??
I said I would take care of the baby..
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by bishopjoe02(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's wrong with you tho?
Keep the baby and don't abort it..
Why on Earth would you wanna abort a baby..

Doubt if that baby is still alive, even if he is alive, the baby will be deformed. The girl go see hell today, what the doctor will do is evacuation, the girl will feel every inch of the process. She go shout tire today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by BePrepared: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
My new year is just hard from the very begining

It can only get harder

The wages of sin is NOTHING but DEATH
IM NOT CURSING YOU JUST THE REALITY

You committed fornication... 1st sin

Attempting abortion.. Greater sin

On top of it I should pray for you to recieve strength to kill an innocent defenseless child.

When we warn against fornication here u start baring fangs but when the repercussions come u start soliciting for our prayers.

Your only salvation is to repent and seek Gods mercy.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by kurlz(f): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Carry out a scan. If the fetus is still in good shape even after the drug. Keep it. Since you both have doubts, its better you keep it o.
See take it or leave it children are blessings. You will be happy you did eventually, so many married couples looking for just one.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Many Chemist are not professionals and don’t know much. U should have spoken with a pharmacist or a doctor on the right procedure.

Now it’s 4months get proper medical advice from the proper quarters not makeshifts clinics and know the level of risks involved and safest procedure.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2022
bishopjoe02:

Doubt if that baby is still alive, even if he is alive, the baby will be deformed. The girl go see hell today, what the doctor will do is evacuation, the girl will feel every inch of the process. She go shout tire today
That guy must be weird tho..
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Way4orward: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2022
God doesn't want you to abort that innocent child. Keep it God will make away.

Girls should know that fuccking always result to pregnancy, if you are not ready stop fuccking

Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nurses way dey remove four months pregnancy and five months pregnancy with ease...

Na im you dey here dey fear

But why you go dey lash woman and ejaculate inside when you know you are not mentally and financially buoyant to take care of them

Anyway proceed to get rid of that baby if not na deformed baby una go born because una don already attempt to abort am by injection
Expert Abortionist.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Joydan95: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wow I didn't even read that..can you imagine..

Exactly, even taking malaria drugs during a 2 months old pregnancy can affect the baby.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by gassbee: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
i'm still young to cary a father responsibility, i won't be able to look after her
is looking very likely dat u might land in kirikiri
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by BePrepared: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:

But u weren't young to climb

U weren't young to have a gf and side gf

I would have say thunder...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by nogragra: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Think and fear God never try it! Even if you survive the soul of the unborn baby will not forgive you. Leave all your troubles, that make you think in this first place about this evil, in the hands of God and he will deliver you. I repeat don't do the abortion it is evil! Besides you may die and what will you tell God you were doing?
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by nedekid: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
All this just for minor DC? undecided
The important issue is hope you are not using a quack or chemist to do it.
Go to a proper hospital and see a doctor and it is no biggie.
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Enyimbamercedes: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Did you announce to us that you were about to knack your gf without condom?

Now you are announcing your intention to murder a human being due to your reckless one-minute adventure.

You didnt have means to take care of a baby and the mother but surely you had 300 naira for rubbers...no? Broke people have no reason to be knacking when you should be looking for money

Anyway, make sure when they destroy her womb and she becomes barren, that you will not dump her

I have no advise for careless people like you

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Akalia(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
where can i go for scan if i wan to, and like how much? Though, i'm not sure to keeping it.
You are very immature and irresponsible and yet you are having unprotected sex that is a business for mature and responsible adults. Now you are thinking along the line of aborting a soul that other couples are still believing God for. Shame on you. If you eventually go through with this abortion. You shall suffer grave consequences in the present or in the future. Silly one.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Ebymyk(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Being scared means something terrible might happen if you abort the baby... Pls don't waste a soul...what happened to condom? Now that diseases are everywhere, you took this chance.. Let her have the baby.. Wahala dey this world... God will see you through...
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Andercruz: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Here is what I say... please I sincerely beg you on bent knee.. please...please don't abort the baby...I beg you seriously in the name of Christ...please...that child doesn't deserve any hurt. You'll be so joyful in the nearest future if you keep this baby...the path of aborting this blessed soul will hurt and hunt you terribly even if you repent tomorrow... please don't engage in such act.
Bear the pains of keeping the child and be more grateful and happier tomorrow and forever... someone somewhere is praying in deep serious tears to have an exceptional prodigy as this dear child you want to abort.. please don't...'I would love to have the child if you can't really keep her/him'..life is really really precious...very very precious!!
(Kneeling down) Don't hurt this child.. taking more drugs will hurt the baby.
Don't abort this dear child. Don't. Don't. Please!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by labofa1(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Spherical77(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

please abort the pregnancy quickly. The baby must have been deformed as a result of the first attempt. Outside that, it is a disaster in this present state of the economy to birth a child when you aren't financially stable. Please go to a very competent hospital, they'd do it perfectly

Just ensure the girl is in a good state of mind and agree to abort it. Let her see she's probably carrying a deformed child as a result of the first attempt
Re: I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls by Robinson155(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders...

Chai grin grin cheesy

I pity her
The she is not your real girlfriend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.