Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) (31045 Views)

Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anyim is a clown, good he's contesting but I dont think he's the best candidate in southeast
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Charisma01:
This guy that was involved in centenary city scandal

The guy cleaned centenary city money dry... smooth corrupt criminal.

1 Like

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Successlane: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Anything but Tinubu and northern kleptomaniacs is welcome. Some hungry tribes would sell their destinies for ororo and rice, these same brainless folks would still wonder why USA is better than Nigeria whilst intentionally killing the system. Abokis are the poorest in Nigeria today but th[b]ey prefer a cow ruling to a Moghalu.

See what hate has done to your brain.
Politics is a game of number.
Majority always have their way, while minority can only have their say.

2 Likes

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Stolen monies at work ??
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Successlane:

See what hate has done to your brain.
Politics is a game of number.
Majority always have their way, while minority can only have their say.

Yawns
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by BrickDevo: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
RAGGA40:
can you design and build houses for clients who are outside your zone.
yes kindly chat me on WhatsApp, contact on my signature
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Quelme:
Tinubu will take this flat head to the cleaners outrightly!!!

Flawless victory. I see Tinubu coasting home to victory if this is the best of PDP.
don't worry by the time u will turn street beggar that's when you will realise what you did to yourself, the bowl of ewedu and amala u receive everyday singing song of praises for one local politician in ur village never do you
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by emperor863(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Anything but Tinubu and northern kleptomaniacs is welcome. Some hungry tribes would sell their destinies for ororo and rice, these same brainless folks would still wonder why USA is better than Nigeria whilst intentionally killing the system. Abokis are the poorest in Nigeria today but they prefer a cow ruling to a Moghalu.

Tankiu.

No political party, apart from APGA will allow an Igbo man to fly its flag. It is the surest way to doom.

No serious minded political party would field a cannibal, so forget Moghalu.

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Brush1: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ayim ? shocked am laughing too hard. I can't forget in a hurry when this man was in the Senate, he's entirely clueless but very good at sleeping at a very important seating or occasion.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Xtiansun(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anyim is the right person to rescue Nigeria from this imbroglio. Vote pdp vote Anyim Pious Anyim.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Keegan: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Quelme:
Tinubu will take this flat head to the cleaners outrightly!!!

Flawless victory. I see Tinubu coasting home to victory if this is the best of PDP.

Game Over! No contest.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Keegan: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2022
ademi87:
don't we have better, younger and influential youth that can compete... Why are we recycling same sets of old politicians and expect miracles, I'm even fed up of everything

The reality is that you don't have.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Keegan: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2022
adelaja70:
The Biafran President...

smiley cheesy grin grin sad cool shocked embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Keegan: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Nicenixon:
Baba will not even win primary election in PDP.

Even in kindergarten level he will fail woefully. Lightweight politician.

1 Like

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Keegan: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

The PDP does not have any candidate from the south to match Tinubu. Their best bet is still a northerner. They're short of presidential materials from the south.

That's the bitter truth and they are very bitter about it.

2 Likes

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Keegan: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2022
danot1030:
This is how it should be not the other way round where Igbos are acting like political alumajiri asking that presidency should be given to the Igbo, in democracy presidency is contested not given.

And for the Igbos who assumes they are in supremacy rivalry or contest with the Yoruba this is a good opportunity to test who is more popular

That's it!
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by MrGerald(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2022
post=109255724:
It will be good for the PDP supporters to witness this happening atleast once in their lifetime
Because,

it is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of them still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

Quark reasoning
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2022
I am glad he's ready to take the loser vote.

Victory is sure for Jagaban.

I have never vote for any presidential candidate that lost the election.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by sakssey23: 1:52am On Jan 11, 2022
ademi87:
don't we have better, younger and influential youth that can compete... Why are we recycling same sets of old politicians and expect miracles, I'm even fed up of everything

But the former CBN man is contesting - Kingsley Moghalu.

We youths never ready! APC and PDP are actually playing us all... Lets vote someone neutral and not all these recycled old politicians wey done steal money and done settle their families.

Wise up and think about your future and that of your children oo
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by heyhey2016: 2:14am On Jan 11, 2022
gazza07:
Go and rest my friend. Nigeria is not designed for someone from your region to rule. Stop wasting time and resources.
holy by holy nnamdi KANU is another saviour.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Validated: 4:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Ayim is a Red Herring
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 5:41am On Jan 11, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Anything but Tinubu and northern kleptomaniacs is welcome. Some hungry tribes would sell their destinies for ororo and rice, these same brainless folks would still wonder why USA is better than Nigeria whilst intentionally killing the system. Abokis are the poorest in Nigeria today but they prefer a cow ruling to a Moghalu.
We dont want obesity President who will die of heart attack in Aso Rock.Tufiawkpa.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by josephevergreen(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Ayim for president ����❤️✅
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Myexdisturbs: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2022
jaxxy:

[s]Bring a credible candidate not any Tom dick and Harry. Una no get technocrats?? Peter Obi is even better than Ayim in terms of performance and track record.

Ayim that has been Awol for decades. Lol

And stop mentioning tinubu nobody is supporting tinubu here[/s].
Every presidential material for the east is far better than anyone from the sadwaste anyday anytime . Tinubu is only a crooked drug Barron criminal tongue
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2022
I'm proud of Anyim for coming out. Our south east brothers prefer Vice but he's taken the bold step even though his fellow south east will not vote for him at the primary.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2022
I'm proud of Anyim for coming out. Our south east brothers prefer Vice but he's taken the bold step even though his fellow south east will not vote for him at the primary. Kudos to him.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Yes, you are the one we want
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2022
I see Akpabio resigning his role as Minister, cross-carpet to PDP, declare intention to run for PDP and give Tinubu a good run for his money. This i have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Mother, Erelu Ojuolape Ojora On 83rd Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.