Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (34168 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
[[s]quote author=slivertongue post=109249688]Dear tinubu.

You ability &the ability of your party is seen in what Buhari has been able to do in seven years. We can not elect an upgraded disaster propagated by 5G propaganda. But your bullion van is welcomed. [/quote][/s]
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by damola1: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
If not for his Age, I would actually campaign for him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by specialmati(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Godispeace:
ediot go to kano and kaduna and see massive supporters
grin grin grin grin ;Dcompound fool no be only kano and kaduna na all over nigeria.na people wey they outside nigeria you go they yarn this rubbish give.APC tinubu supporters are agboros in lagos state

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Okay, thank you.
#Bola_Ahmad_Tinubu_2023
BelovedofLord:

§
ALL BAT(S) ARE BLIND!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by tamdun: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Suspect33:
I see some Nairalanders showing support for this man so as to spite the easterners, it's the same mistake they made in 2015, supporting Buhari bcus he had a Yoruba vice and bcus they thought he'd deal with the easterners, seven years down the line and everyone is suffering for it..

They're about to make the same mistake thinking they are in some competition with people who don't care about them

Is your hatred/envy or even Insecurity towards the people of the east worth another 8 years of poverty and regression?
U mean Supporting a fellow yoruba man is to spite igbo? Are u OK upstairs, so u want me to abandone tinubu and support anyim pius instead

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Sunday2021: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
emested:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron from Iragbiji with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.
you have the right to vote your angel, let me vote my devil.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
You would never be president.
Instead make Yaya Bello lead Nigeria..
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu, the only tough and strong strategist that nigerians need at this perilous time.
Even if BOLA TINUBU refuses to contest. A dog from south will surely perform better than an angel from north.
myVOTE4BOLATINUBU100%.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by fuckyouropinion: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Well Bola Tinubu as far as I am concerned I will keep saying it only governed Lagos state and has never held any national office.

Those that keep abusing him has the worst state Governor since 1999.

Eg Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow Ipob terrorists that prioritize Tinubu to insult should first hold their governors and leaders accountable.

After running away from Abia to Lagos, they will be insulting someone who has never held any national office.

nnamdi kanu and ipob are holding their own leaders to account and until you let them go, a tinubu discourse, is also their concern. go and eat sh..it if it bothers you so much
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Tinubu Vs Atiku grin grin grin

Let me behave like the usuals today: angry

Like For Jagaban For The Southern Nigeria To Take Over Power From The Fulanis and share for Atiku For The Northern Nigeria Fulanis To Continue.

This is what it's gradually looking like.
Tinubu vs Atiku......2023
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Sunday2021: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

This old wizard promising to build on the dullard's 'vision' clearly shows the drug lord has nothing to offer other than to loot with bullion vans.

In saner climes, this evil statement of his is enough to disqualify the old fool from anything election, but again this is Nigeria where illiteracy, tribalism and foolishness reign supreme.

Buhari himself knows he has nothing to offer except hardship, hardship and more hardship, death and blood, etc...

kill yourself.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Teesom247: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
i believe in you ASIWAJU BOLA HAMMED TINUBU............. This is our time let's us embrace him..........

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's only a greedy man that want to take what doesn't belong to him. This may be the reason why Buhari is cold on your ambition, Tinubu.
This is Osinbajo's rightfully earned spot and only an APC fool will actually go for it. I don't know why this man keeps thinking that Buhari will throw Osinbajo under molue for him undecided undecided
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Kundagarten post=109249940]If you like inform the imam of Saudi Arabia. No vote for you. [ Talking on behave of who/ which group. You have only 1 vote to cast. Don't forget!]
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Which ambition again
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by BJanta: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
slivertongue:
Dear tinubu.

You ability &the ability of your party is seen in what Buhari has been able to do in seven years. We can not elect an upgraded disaster propagated by 5G propaganda. But your bullion van is welcomed.

How many of you?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Massiveglory post=109249947]Sir, If u like, inform the pope. You will not be president.[ President of your extended family?? Remember we are talking of nigeria.]
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by jclassiq(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
They may as well go and resurrect the long extinct "Dodo" and make it the president of Nigeria; we will keep thriving in Jesus name!
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by emmykk(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
nzeobi:
You want to build on buharis vision. Please which vision is that exactly.

That state scared me
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ItalianMafia: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
You put Peter Obi there like we won’t notice ��

collinsJn:
It’s Alright !
Tinubu,GEJ,PYO,Atiku,Peter Obi..... Definitely Going To Be An Interesting Movie Come 2023.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by inzek(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Muoghalu tambauwa,peter obi and Osinbajo are the people tht will hv my vote .Tinubu will fail woefully.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Idumuje: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
God forbid. Nigeria must fight ‘tooth and nail’ to make sure this msn doesn’t smell that seat. God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Curious346: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
His luck bro
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Temptee101 post=109249982] shocked

This old wizard promising to build on the dullard's 'vision' clearly shows the drug lord has nothing to offer other than to loot with bullion vans.

In saner climes, this evil statement of his is enough to disqualify the old fool from anything election, but again this is Nigeria where illiteracy, tribalism and foolishness reign supreme.

Buhari himself knows he has nothing to offer except hardship, hardship and more hardship, death and blood, etc...

[ But what reign in your biafra??.]
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ItalianMafia: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Says a covetous and entitled, chronic Mpuru Mmiri merchant. Mumu

MiaBeer:
It's only a greedy man that want to take what doesn't belong to him. This may be the reason why Buhari is cold on your ambition, Tinubu.
This is Osinbajo's rightfully earned spot and only an APC fool will actually go for it. I don't know why this man keeps thinking that Buhari will throw Osinbajo under molue for him undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Anazp: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Carlyboi:
If he has good advisors he should simply throw his weight behind fashola or osinbajo candidacy man has got too much baggage and I don’t understand his fixation with that presidency seat plus seems to have health issues...we don’t need a bed-ridden president to succeed an absentia and senile Buhari.

The next president has to be mentally and intellectually fit,medically and physically fit and lastly morally fit someone with foresight,brilliance and clear goals and vision for the country.
he can't control fashola or Osinbajo as President. In Lagos he controls the very small house of assembly so he can control the governor indirectly. But you can't do that on a national scale with over 400 members of the national assembly
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ItalianMafia: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Unfortunately, Mpuru Mmiri people don’t have the personnel, structure and experience to fight tooth and nail. #BAT2023

Idumuje:
God forbid. Nigeria must fight ‘tooth and nail’ to make sure this msn doesn’t smell that seat. God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by slivertongue: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Godispeace:
oponu

who sabi u ?? to hell with una biafra vote

Here in North Central
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then let them do something on election day by not voting him in...if they like they should keep crying that doesn't change nothing..
He has every right to contest..that's what the Constitution says and I didn't lay it down..
You mean they should not raise awareness over what they foresee will befall us if we make same mistake again? You remember this is how they warned us about Buhari? And u see what we all are passing through today!
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Joe4real1988:
You mean they should not raise awareness over what they foresee will befall us if we make same mistake again? You remember this is how they warned us about Buhari? And u see what we all are passing through today!
It's easy they shouldn't vote him.. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by slivertongue: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
BJanta:

How many of you?

We plenty ooo.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by jaytee01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
slivertongue:
Dear tinubu.

You ability &the ability of your party is seen in what Buhari has been able to do in seven years. We can not elect an upgraded disaster propagated by 5G propaganda. But your bullion van is welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign / INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.