Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (34174 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
oyin44:
As long as tinubu too is a Nigerian just as many of us here ... he has the right to contest... grin

And, if you don't like him that is ur own cup of tea.., grin grin grin

You've spoken very well and reasonably too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by oyin44: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
kayusely70:
You've spoken very well and reasonably too.
thank bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Victorclean1: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[/s]

You Criminal tribe has started with your mouth again, No jail you will visit around the world that you won't find igbo man there grin

Your people are being killed in Asia country on daily basis... Some are even wetin for their sentence till now.

Either Tinubu or Osinbajo, its a win win for Yoruba........ And Lose lose for your slave tribe.

You are hating on Tinubu that make Lagos what it is today... He make Lagos what you guys are coming to everyday with yo poly bag grin

This guy don dey kolo!!!!. How are you comparing people in prison with people that harvest skull?

I prefer to be in prison than to harvest human skull/parts. Latest harvest today https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/man-and-daughter-apprehended-with-fresh-human-parts-in-osun.html

I did not hate Tinubu. I just hate his vision less ideology. If Tinubu is the only candidate you guy can present, then their is a big problem.

I saw what Ambode did and believe me if he come out for presidency, I will vote him. A classical difference between Ibo and Afunjaaaa .

Afunjaaaa vote with their brocos and not sense.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You have all right to as far as you are eligible..those who want to cry and wail should keep it up...
If the people wants you they would vote you..it's so simple but most Nigerians will never respect that they rather cry all day like you are responsible for their misfortune..
Blessings to all women out there.. cheesy grin grin
Nobody is saying he should not vote. But you see 2023, our eyes don clear. No thief or corrupt politician will be allowed on that seat.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by President2001(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Affliction will not rise again we don't need shaken president
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Nobody is saying he should not vote. But you see 2023, our eyes don clear. No thief or corrupt politician will be allowed on that seat.
grin
Let me not say what's on my mind tho.. grin
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
dapolaw:
Warrisdisone saying

Can you even read? You quoted my post asking for you to rate your governor’s performance. I replied you telling you to again rate your governor. But loud will not let your brain function if it is not APC vs PDP or Muslim vs Christian conversation.

Stay off my mentions.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Bukasuka: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
In fact the man Tinubu is well and fit to be the next president in Nigeria with some reasons if everyone really know him. Bless our country Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by elmas(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kundagarten:
If you like inform the imam of Saudi Arabia. No vote for you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by adelaja70(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Victorclean1:

Another sheep don spring up. Ee pain am for in brocos. No matter the cry I will always tell u guys the truth
You never tell your potopoto leaders the truth finish... OPONU!
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by frayoski(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Instead of God and Nigerians. Another Buhari in d making.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Victorclean1: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
adelaja70:

You never tell your potopoto leaders the truth finish... OPONU!

grin grin grin grin grin grin, na them. I expect you to look into your life and have sober reflection with a positive change, but your ignorance is , tactically, practically, intellectually and medically uncorrectable and incurable.

I don't how to instill wisdom on all Afunjaaaa brain. Better , should I call a neuro surgeon to perform borehole surgeries to you all, so that the brain will reboot positively? Something has to be done.

Tuwale for the Afunjaaaa. Meanwhile read the latest skull/organ harvest by Afunjaaaa

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/man-and-daughter-apprehended-with-fresh-human-parts-in-osun.html

Hope you
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by gentlegenius(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
nzeobi:
You want to build on buharis vision. Please which vision is that exactly.
Vision of suffering, insecurity, economic backwardness and health tourism.
God punish una.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by CocoaOla: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Oshinbajo is not contesting, TINUBU OS OUR CHOICE.
He's the right man for the job

How did you collect for this dirty job
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by adelaja70(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Victorclean1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin, na them. I expect you to look into your life and have sober reflection with a positive change, but your ignorance is , tactically, practically, intellectually and medically uncorrectable and incurable.

I don't how to instill wisdom on all Afunjaaaa brain. Better , should I call a neuro surgeon to perform borehole surgeries to you all, so that the brain will reboot positively? Something has to be done.

Tuwale for the Afunjaaaa. Meanwhile read the latest skull/organ harvest by Afunjaaaa

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/man-and-daughter-apprehended-with-fresh-human-parts-in-osun.html

Hope you
CANNIBALS sef dey make noise.... Lmao!!!!
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ityP(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

NO Northern state will vote for Tinubu.. Maybe some SW states and even South East will never vote for Tinubu.

I think GOD is about to answer Atiku's prayer.

Unfortunately, Atiku won't be PDP flagbearer

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ityP(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Talk about your self, you are just pained that nobody talk about your criminal tribe, as nothing good has never come out of your tiny, landlock and under productive land.

You guys has been blindly following the PDP since 1999 and still none of your politicians is qualify to become president.... What a slave people.

If you want Fulani only to rule Nigeria for 16 Years out 500 tribes that we have in Nigeria... Go and vote for Atiku, but I surely know that there are many people with brain and ready to vote for Tinubu claimed southern presidency

Lmao. You for wait for primaries before you make mouth. You'd be in for a shocker
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ityP(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[/s]

The south East vote doesn't count.... Since 2015, you always choose the losers... You can try it again in 2023 and see how you be in shame.

Out of 500 tribes in Nigeria, I wonder how a good brain will vote for another Fulani to rule us for 16 against the southern President that has a lot to offer Nigeria.

Lmao. When Kano, Katsina and Kaduna vote for Atiku, combined with the South Eastern and South Southern states, then you'd know that SW alone is inconsequential grin... I really can't wait for 2023. Before then sef, primaries go make sense
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Victorclean1: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
adelaja70:

CANNIBALS sef dey make noise.... Lmao!!!!

Keep swallowing tuberculous sputum out of shyness, with fake smile, untill you develop a tuberclosis focus in ur brocos. Oga Simp grow
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Kirkman: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don't care about the frog eye drug baron but my own question is on which platform will Osibanjo run for presidency? grin
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by mathsoftme: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dear Nairalandersz since the Jagaban of Lagos has informed Mr.Buhari of his intentions to contest for Presidency, as for me am also informing all of you here in this our community that am contesting too.

None of them will win except me, watch out.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
ityP:

[s]Lmao. When Kano, Katsina and Kaduna vote for Atiku, combined with the South Eastern and South Southern states, then you'd know that SW alone is inconsequential grin... I really can't wait for 2023. Before then sef, primaries go make sense
[/s]
Kano and Kaduna are Tinubu's base... Even North center will surely turned out for Tinubu..... APC has the highest Governor's seat in Nigeria and they dominate more than Half of our 774 local government.

The south-South are more wiser than you guys, they are not haters, they know what Tinubu has to offer nigeria, and more than half of them will vote for Tinubu.

Tinubu had promised to restructure nigeria.... Which will surely open way for him.... Both Atiku and Tinubu and Muslim..... I love that.

Kano, Kaduna, kwarra, Kogi, Kastina, Mina and Zamfara with the vote in the south West and south south is enough for Tinubu...... People have fed up of Fulani in power, many hands will work against Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by mathsoftme: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
My Presidential Poster is out...

Vote for me.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
30k monthly lipsrsealed

BMC who would soon be collapsed into TMC(Tinubu Media Crew)

CocoaOla:

How did you collect for this dirty job
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by dokxavi: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ekeeyhandsome:
If this old man becomes the president, I will tear my international passport into pieces. Yorubas should look for someone younger nd vibrant to represent thm in the race biko, not this old criminal.
Tinubu wanting to be president of Nigeria is not about parochial tribal nuisance, as he said, he has declared his ambition. That is politics.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Pataricatering(f): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Suspect33:
I see some Nairalanders showing support for this man so as to spite the easterners, it's the same mistake they made in 2015, supporting Buhari bcus he had a Yoruba vice and bcus they thought he'd deal with the easterners, seven years down the line and everyone is suffering for it..

They're about to make the same mistake thinking they are in some competition with people who don't care about them

Is your hatred/envy or even Insecurity towards the people of the east worth another 8 years of poverty and regression?
lol , see projection.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by DOnlooker(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Everyone should read his statement again and again especially that part the OP displayed in bolded form i. e. To build on the vision of Buhari !
He has made it clear that he want to continue with Buhari's vision and even expand it and we all know what vision we are experiencing now. Don't say you never knew later.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by olatuns2017: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
etokhana:
It's a lifelong ambition, I have the capacity

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/breaking-2023-ive-informed-buhari-of-my-ambition-%e2%80%95-tinubu/

Mood in SE now

Kogbagidi

Tinubu to zeh

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Suspect33(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pataricatering:
lol , see projection.
do you even know what the word 'projection' means?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ityP(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
seborrhic:

Comparing Tinubu and Buhari is honestly unfair to Tinubu.
What I feel is against Tinubu is his age.
He is corrupt but I don't hold it against him because if despite all the lies and propaganda that Buhari has integrity and is not corrupt,has fallen like a pack of cards,then seeing a non corrupt Nigerian politician is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Asides that the difference btw Tinubu and Buhari in terms of intellect,ideas,vision and articulation is like night and day.
Let's look at d field then decide on the best Southerner and if Tinubu is it,so be it;but no Northerner should dare be voted in again,at least in the next 8 years and possibly more,even if that person is claimed to have be eating on the same table with Muhammed.

Una dey funny. Same corrupt Atiku Una reject for 2019, because him no carry una people as VP. Now it's another corrupt Tinubu, but all of a sudden, corruption no matter. Nigerians na the greatest hypocrites in the world
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Trimjos: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Ashiwaju is the right man for the job.
The pioneer of New Lagos.

THE COAST IS GETTING CLEARER
#BAT2023

Soo many sycophants on this forum
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ityP(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

[/s]
Kano and Kaduna are Tinubu's base... Even North center will surely turned out for Tinubu..... APC has the highest Governor's seat in Nigeria and they dominate more than Half of our 774 local government.

The south-South are more wiser than you guys, they are not haters, they know what Tinubu has to offer nigeria, and more than half of them will vote for Tinubu.

Tinubu had promised to restructure nigeria.... Which will surely open way for him.... Both Atiku and Tinubu and Muslim..... I love that.

Kano, Kaduna, kwarra, Kogi, Kastina, Mina and Zamfara with the vote in the south West and south south is enough for Tinubu...... People have fed up of Fulani in power, many hands will work against Atiku.

I'm south south, and I'd have you know that APC no get root for south south. It even easier for south east to vote tinubu than South south. For these core northern states, you forget say talk of restructuring, state policing and other policies the south are promoting dey vex them. They would never side a southerner at this time . its too delicate for them. Forget all the seeming hype from these northern states. These malo people no dey vote party. It's why they've always voted Buhari, since Obasanjo time. 2023 would open people's eyes grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere / Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.