Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (34177 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by nedekid: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
oyin44:
As long as tinubu too is a Nigerian just as many of us here ... he has the right to contest... grin

And, if you don't like him that is ur own cup of tea.., grin grin grin

We we all have 1 vote each.
Every Nigerian has a right to contest. Na who fit gather the 1, 1 votes pass by hook or crook na him sure pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Kriss216: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Ashiwaju is the right man for the job.
The pioneer of New Lagos.

THE COAST IS GETTING CLEARER
#BAT2023
Ghetto politician, pity your children, please. Tinubu is a criminal, we can't replace a Terrorist with a criminal.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Another vegetable want to enter aso rock again...God no go agree...Nigeria should clear their eyes now...tinubu is another calamity.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by trutharena: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
damola1:
If not for his Age, I would actually campaign for him.

You will still campaign for him.

When PDP present Atiku as their candidate, no one will beg you to campaign for Asiwaju.

Now you either choose an Atiku or Tinubu’s and I’m sure you will prefer the Latter.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

nnamdi kanu and ipob are holding their own leaders to account and until you let them go, a tinubu discourse, is also their concern. go and eat sh..it if it bothers you so much

Odimma. Okwu mpa ngozi gwa nwunyia.

Nobody is holding Abia people, they should let go of themselves first .

Bad leaders since 1999 but always fixated on another man.

Ndi uchu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Nicenixon: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Too early to comment mehn. I will wait for the final candidates of APC and PDP after primaries.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
ItalianMafia:
Says a covetous and entitled, chronic Mpuru Mmiri merchant. Mumu

Says the son of a thousand fathers and all of them are mumu
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
ItalianMafia:
Says a covetous and entitled, chronic Mpuru Mmiri merchant. Mumu

This year, you will be caught and put away in jail for the rest of your life. That Yahoo business you are into will collapse this year. Do you know that you who you are dealing with? Loser!
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ogundeleai(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kosawi-tunwi Asan mo - eni tinu bá un bí kolo bí dànù

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's easy they shouldn't vote him.. grin
Nothing wrong in letting others know their fate should they make that mistake
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
ItalianMafia:
Unfortunately, Mpuru Mmiri people don’t have the personnel, structure and experience to fight tooth and nail. #BAT2023

Yahoo Boy. Shut Up! You think we don't know what you do? undecided
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by TechSkill: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Suspect33:
I see some Nairalanders showing support for this man so as to spite the easterners, it's the same mistake they made in 2015, supporting Buhari bcus he had a Yoruba vice and bcus they thought he'd deal with the easterners, seven years down the line and everyone is suffering for it..

They're about to make the same mistake thinking they are in some competition with people who don't care about them

Is your hatred/envy or even Insecurity towards the people of the east worth another 8 years of poverty and regression?
The average Igbo man is a business person.... bad e bad, we go survive...
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Nothing wrong in letting others know their fate should they make that mistake
Ooh by crying online..?
Well I clearly understand your point..
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109251264][/quote]

Seems u forgot to add "redpillers" to this your comment. What happened?
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by gbemishile: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nobody will ever stop u from contesting.
If u emerge the sole candidate from the south west of APC,then u have my support

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Lovenorth: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nice one, we wish you all the best our best friend

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by MrPADDY(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
He informed the president, but not the people, yet, we're reading this. Propaganda.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh by crying online..?
Well I clearly understand your point..
Coz we have electorates online here dear
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Victorclean1: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
oyin44:
As long as tinubu too is a Nigerian just as many of us here ... he has the right to contest... grin

And, if you don't like him that is ur own cup of tea.., grin grin grin

I feel for BAT. I see disappointment. The truth is we saw a big disaster in 2015 and warned them but they Afunjaaaa refused to hear.

Now we see another disaster and keep warning again. Afunjaaaa open your eyes.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Coz we have electorates online here dear
I see..you guys should go on then.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
#BAT2023

He is unstoppable man that God has already chosen to end the hardship in Nigeria.... No matter how deep some people hate him.

They can't stop the plan of Almighty God.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Victorclean1:

[s]
I feel for BAT. I see disappointment. The truth is we saw a big disaster in 2015 and warned them but they Afunjaaaa refused to hear.

Now we see another disaster and keep warning again. Afunjaaaa open your eyes.
[/s]

Preach for you mpuru Miri brother... They need am the most, Tinubu is great man for the Job..... Nobody can stop the work of God.

God has heard our cry.... And that is reason he give us Tinubu... He only choice to take us out of the problem we are facing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by CrudeSon: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don't know but I like this man.
I am after a good leader be it from sambisa forest,as.long as he will take Nigeria as one without minding he is from this or that.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Whatitis: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
The eagle has landed, a man for the times, no guts no glory.
Nigeria has truly come of age.
Finally, as is said in local parlance: Jungle don mature.
Let the politicking begin, may the best man win.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Farano
RoyalRoy
Rocktation
Dominique
Justwise
Mynd44
OAM4J

Rule 2 has been broken.. I demand swift justice..

Abeg rest man.... No dey follow talk nonsense for here abeg.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Victorclean1: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[/s]

Preach for you mpuru Miri brother... They need am the most, Tinubu is great man for the Job..... Nobody can stop the work of God.

God has heard our cry.... And that is reason he give us Tinubu... He only choice to take us out of the problem we are facing.

Well, it will be a big disaster. You will be definitely be so useless after combined 16 years of Buhari and BAT.

But don't beg me( Owo da) after wasting your years .

1 Like

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
With Tinubu as APC candidate, we should start congratulating Atiku.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Joe4real1988(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I see..you guys should go on then.. cheesy cheesy grin
How real are you sef
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[/s]

NO Northern state will vote for Tinubu.. Maybe some SW states and even South East will never vote for Tinubu.

I think GOD is about to answer Atiku's prayer.
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Victorclean1:

Well, it will be a big disaster. You will be definitely be so useless after combined 16 years of Buhari and BAT.

But don't beg me( Owo da) after wasting your years .

Talk about your self, you are just pained that nobody talk about your criminal tribe, as nothing good has never come out of your tiny, landlock and under productive land.

You guys has been blindly following the PDP since 1999 and still none of your politicians is qualify to become president.... What a slave people.

If you want Fulani only to rule Nigeria for 16 Years out 500 tribes that we have in Nigeria... Go and vote for Atiku, but I surely know that there are many people with brain and ready to vote for Tinubu claimed southern presidency

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere / Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.