Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How About Vacation In Qatar This Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How About Vacation In Qatar This Year (605 Views)

Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How About Vacation In Qatar This Year by Xavin: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
How about visiting the serene and beautiful city of Doha. Touring this magnificent city located in the heart of Qatar, with your spouse enjoying the splendid view of the desert. You can always feel free to ask me more, my mail is open any time of the day
Re: How About Vacation In Qatar This Year by Nemesis0147(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
For how much for one person and when ?
Re: How About Vacation In Qatar This Year by Xavin: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nemesis0147:
For how much for one person and when ?

Hey I've sent you a PM
Re: How About Vacation In Qatar This Year by Nemesis0147(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Xavin:

Hey I've sent you a PM
i don’t have access to the email I used in creating this account.
Re: How About Vacation In Qatar This Year by Xavin: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nemesis0147:
i don’t have access to the email I used in creating this account.

Ok my mail is avourrand@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Food Inflation: 50kg Rice And 10 Litre Groundnut Oil At 50k / At What Age Did You Stop Receiving Christmas Clothes? / If u Ask a Nigerian How Much do they need. See their answers below.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.