Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 (70014 Views)

How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess / How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Burna Boy: "Police Took My Range Rover 3 Days After Purchase" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by sunkky147(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by seyz91(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
We all know that na cheesy
IamRandy:
LMAO...

You can DECEIVE your SHEEPLE followerscheesy

This OLD BUFFON runs a CLITOCURRENCY business on that COMMUNITY PREEK honourable that spends ALL constituency MONEY on hergrin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Terrorist. grin
How are you doing today big woman? wink
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by Benrosaria(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
ebukajay184:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Blessing has revealed the best decision she made in 2021, IGBERETV reports.

According to the actress, selling her Range Rover to complete her house was her best decision in 2021.

The actress recently completed her new house which she said was her greatest achievement in 2021.

She shared a photo of herself and her new house on her Instagram handle, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYjLI_hoHhK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I had thought it was an architectural design. Not until I see that man without suit as I use to see...

So madam you built a house in the middle of loneliness for you or your mama??

Nigerians can pretend to love themselves tufiakwa
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by donforeign: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
gurunlocker:
Beautiful painting...
the painter tried
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by Segunanimashaun: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vacancy
Maths And English Teachers Needed At Management Education And Training Limited.
Management Education and Training Limited is a company in the international education industry.

We are currently in search of qualified candidates as our Mathematics and English Teachers for our office in Ikorodu

Job Title: Mathematics and English Teachers

Address:- 5 Abdul Benson street, Benson bus stop Ikorodu Lagos.

Job Description

Candidate will be responsible for teaching the Mathematics and English Classes.

Interested Candidates Should send their CV to segunanimashauns@gmail.com or Whatsapp on 08029837117

Please indicate your subject ie Maths / English) of interest in the subject area of your mail.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by ume1000: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers food don done come and bash someone that will lift you from grass to grace.. grin grin
Pls don't disappoint yourself.. grin
woman (stingy gender,aka collect collect,alias sub for me)lift person from grass to Grace

No tell me say you believe say e fit happen oh
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Don't trek for to build a house.

It is not a smart move.

How many new movies will you act to buy another range Rover?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by Indispensable85(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
ebukajay184:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Blessing has revealed the best decision she made in 2021, IGBERETV reports.

According to the actress, selling her Range Rover to complete her house was her best decision in 2021.

The actress recently completed her new house which she said was her greatest achievement in 2021.

She shared a photo of herself and her new house on her Instagram handle, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYjLI_hoHhK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I think her hustle is legit.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Is this d era of selling car to build house? One uche dude (Jim iykes friend) was also saying he sold his to build house.

For this lady, I think this is d 3rd story am reading about this house. Am wondering why she didn't tell us she sold her car to build d house all this while until after uche said he sold his car to build house
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
ume1000:
woman (stingy gender,aka collect collect,alias sub for me)lift person from grass to Grace

No tell me say you believe say e fit happen oh
I no wan pounce on you ooh..baby boy I dey quite busy cos if I fit leave wetin I dey do reply you.. na tears for you oo..so pls get out of my mention..
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by dododawa1: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
I seII my.......... To completed my house, continued.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by ume1000: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I no wan pounce on you ooh..baby boy I dey quite busy cos if I fit leave wetin I dey do reply you.. na tears for you oo..so pls get out of my mention..
a rat would always walk courageously until it meet a cat

I hate lies

Na me dey trouble wahala
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by pansophist(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fine house. She has good taste. Nice paintings.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
ume1000:
a rat would always walk courageously until it meet a cat

I hate lies

Na me dey trouble wahala
Ok you can leave now.. cheesy grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by ume1000: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok you can leave now.. cheesy grin
leave ke

We die here
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by izubext007: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
U get sense , this life nal common sense.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
ume1000:
leave ke

We die here
grin grin this boy pls oo leave me.. grin grin
I am preparing for something abeg..it's too early in the morning for this.. grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by IvarDboneless: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers food don done come and bash someone that will lift you from grass to grace.. grin grin
Pls don't disappoint yourself.. grin
You getting boring already undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
IvarDboneless:

You getting boring already undecided
That's why I am FernandezPablo I am known for slaying wannabe redpillers and I don't do it for them to love it..so you comment is justified son.. grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by Hungerbadoo: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok na

Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by muheeb01(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
That was a smart move.....well done
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by ume1000: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin grin this boy pls oo leave me.. grin grin
I am preparing for something abeg..it's too early in the morning for this.. grin grin
I dey relax after work
Dey find smalie wen dey yarn opata to correct

Make u no dey tuk wetin you no sabi

Small girl like u no suppose dey lie lie up and down
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
ume1000:
I dey relax after work
Dey find smalie wen dey yarn opata to correct

Make u no dey tuk wetin you no sabi

Small girl like u no suppose dey lie lie up and down
You call me small gal ok..as I told you it's too early in the morning and I just woke up not too long.. so bye..I dey really busy.. cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
As you've respected yourself in that post, let me too, respect myself and not say sh*t.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by LadyMedina25(f): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Smart move my lady
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by crackhouse(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Nice house, how much you sell the car?
na here you dey ask her? Go her page go ask her..
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by ume1000: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You call me small gal ok..as I told you it's too early in the morning and I just woke up not too long.. so bye..I dey really busy.. cheesy
busy dey talk wetin you no sabi

Your mama don brush your teeth this morning
Re: Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
ume1000:
busy dey talk wetin you no sabi

Your mama don brush your teeth this morning
Ok.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) / TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.