Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33552 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by SuperOnyi: 10:44am On Jan 02
Fremantle:

Ok, if that's the case, Good luck. Hopefully it works out fine for you.
You've been added.

shocked

Thank you.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by SuperOnyi: 11:01am On Jan 02
Fremantle:

You've been added.

shocked

Boss, I was wondering if participators pay something to the admins because someone's currently charging me? I just wanna confirm... Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 2:35pm On Jan 02
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Boss, I was wondering if participators pay something to the admins because someone's currently charging me? I just wanna confirm... Thanks
Charging you for what exactly? The group is free and information posted there is for everyone

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by SuperOnyi: 5:11pm On Jan 02
Fremantle:

Charging you for what exactly? The group is free and information posted there is for everyone

shocked

Some dude (Prof something) who's one of the admins was asking me to pay 2k instead of 5k (because I'm newbie) so he can add me to his "paid group" that would provide more social media tasks; because I complained about how sproutgigs wanted me to work on other categories but there were no jobs except those crazy human verification bs.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by gidson12(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02
Fremantle:

Add your number to your Signature.

i have added my number already.

thanks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:51pm On Jan 02
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Some dude (Prof something) who's one of the admins was asking me to pay 2k instead of 5k (because I'm newbie) so he can add me to his "paid group" that would provide more social media tasks; because I complained about how sproutgigs wanted me to work on other categories but there were no jobs except those crazy human verification bs.
Ok, let me converse with him. I'll get back to you.
Concerning what you're experiencing on Sprout, that's the issue I was talking about earlier, the restrictions on Nigerians.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by SuperOnyi: 8:53pm On Jan 02
Fremantle:

Ok, let me converse with him. I'll get back to you.
Concerning what you're experiencing on Sprout, that's the issue I was talking about earlier, the restrictions on Nigerians.

shocked

Oh boy! Hmmm... Okay
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by OttHin: 5:12pm On Jan 22
If you are finding it difficult to do SEO jobs, I have other category jobs you can work on... Drop your WhatsApp number in words so that I can add you to my workers group..

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by ckay19: 3:55pm On Jan 23
Fremantle:

You've been added.
Good day sir, I am also interested in joining the whatsapp group, please I don't know if you can add me, my number is on my signature thank you.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by bobojoshua(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23
Fremantle:

Add your number to your Signature.

Hi bro.
I am interested in joining your whatsapp group. My whatsapp number is in my signature. Thanks.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by capnies: 9:12am On Jan 24
Hi bro.
I am interested in joining your whatsapp group. My whatsapp number is ZERO EIGHT ZERO THREE SEVEN ZERO FIVE ZERO ONE NINE NINE

Thanks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by OttHin: 10:23am On Jan 24
ckay19:

Good day sir, I am also interested in joining the whatsapp group, please I don't know if you can add me, my number is on my signature thank you.

Added
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by OttHin: 10:24am On Jan 24
bobojoshua:

Hi bro.
I am interested in joining your whatsapp group. My whatsapp number is in my signature. Thanks.

Added
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by OttHin: 10:24am On Jan 24
capnies:
Hi bro.
I am interested in joining your whatsapp group. My whatsapp number is ZERO EIGHT ZERO THREE SEVEN ZERO FIVE ZERO ONE NINE NINE

Thanks

Added
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Diffen: 12:01pm On Jan 24
Zero seven zero eight three one three one three two zero
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by OttHin: 5:51pm On Jan 24
Diffen:
Zero seven zero eight three one three one three two zero

Not your WhatsApp number
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Disembark: 11:17am On Jan 25
OttHin:
If you are finding it difficult to do SEO jobs, I have other category jobs you can work on... Drop your WhatsApp number in words so that I can add you to my workers group..

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Diffen: 1:06pm On Jan 26
Zero eight one six zero two nine eight five zero eight
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Gobengroup(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26
Fremantle:

Firstly, SproutGigs is to support whatever you're doing, we say in the whatsapp group, don't rely solely on Sprout, have alternatives. @Bolded, I'll advice you don't quit. Quit only when you have something much better than what you currently do and SproutGigs also.

Secondly; I'm still on Sprout, but lately it's not as flexible as it once was last year or two years back, it's rigid now especially for we Nigerians. Your calculations are correct but with recent developments, you'll struggle to rack up that amount. We believe whatever restrictions placed on Nigerians are temporary and will be lifted with time. You can join the whatsapp group for further information.
Good pm Boss.

Pls can you add me to the sproutgigs group.

I'm trying create an account already.. Let me add my number to signature..

Awaiting your response. Thanks...

It's showing "not accepting sign-up through VPN" whenever I try to sign-up..
Pls what could be the problem and the possible solution bro?

Ps: I'm using an Airtel SIM not MTN
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 11:16pm On Jan 27
Gobengroup:

Good pm Boss.

Pls can you add me to the sproutgigs group.

I'm trying create an account already.. Let me add my number to signature..

Awaiting your response. Thanks...

It's showing "not accepting sign-up through VPN" whenever I try to sign-up..
Pls what could be the problem and the possible solution bro?

Ps: I'm using an Airtel SIM not MTN

It's normal, you'll experience difficulties signing up, just keep trying. Sometimes switching on and off your Airplane mode tends to help.
You've been added. Any other complaints can be forwarded to the group for a quicker response.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Gobengroup(m): 5:16am On Jan 28
Fremantle:

It's normal, you'll experience difficulties signing up, just keep trying. Sometimes switching on and off your Airplane tends to help.
You've been added. Any other complaints can't be forwarded to the group for a quicker response.
I sincerely appreciate Boss

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by eddykaka(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31
please can you add me to the whatsapp too 0 nine 1 six seven 5 0 one eight 7 four thanks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by mykerl(m): 8:34am On Feb 09
HELLO PLS CAN I BE ADDED TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by ElGabi(m): 10:41am On Mar 09
OttHin:

Not your WhatsApp number
0807882 nine eight five 7
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Loopdeeloopa: 3:29pm On Mar 11
091392 five nine four 85

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.