Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? (853 Views)

Someone Tell This Hoe Datboredberry I Don’t Want Her / I Am Datboredberry! A New Member. / Mangolina Or Magnoliaa Or Whatever You Call Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by siofra(f): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Where are they?

I hope these evil redpillers do not have a hand in their disappearance angry

Magnoliaa and Datboredberry where are you people? cry cry cry
Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by siofra(f): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Where are they?

These redpill men really want to drive all the females on this forum away but they will not succeed. Seun, Lalasticlala please do something about this. cry
Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lonely lonely baby grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by siofra(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Lonely lonely baby grin grin

Please kind sir, do not look upon my helpless tears and belt thy mirth. I am but a lass searching anon for her merry maidens.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by God1000(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:
Where are they?

why pointing fingers at guys siofra? Your troublesome friends are probably busy with something else. sad

4 Likes

Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by God1000(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Beebah2000:
tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue
abeg wetin this circle mean?
Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by KJtemi: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:
Where are they?

babe people come and go that’s just the way life goes

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by siofra(f): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Probably they are busy with something else. 24 hours sometimes is not enough

3 Likes

Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by garriAndsugar: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Siofra why can't you allow others to miss you too??..

Or what if nairaland crashes what will become of you??

4 Likes

Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by Highman56: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dey don finally get jobs only u remain

6 Likes

Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2022
God1000:
abeg wetin this circle mean?
na capital letter 'E' be that na cheesy wink
Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by Charlex23(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2022
KJtemi:
babe people come and go that’s just the way life goes
Siofra is a guy. Not a lady
Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
[left][/left]
siofra:
Where are they?

Magnolia and Datboredberry where are you people? cry cry cry
I'm back from NL jail... After that Kriss reported me... Good day. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
[left][/left] I'm back from NL jail... After that Kriss reported me... Good day. smiley

You see why I once warned you about taking Nairaland matter too serious! sad

Particularly the feminists vs redpill Romance section battles! sad
Re: I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

You see why I once warned you about taking Nairaland matter too serious! sad

Particularly the feminists vs redpill Romance section battles! sad
Not really... I wasthe aggressor... embarassed

I used a bad word... I was on my period... But I don't appreciate being punished...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Baby Oyibos So Gentle And Respectful / 'betrayals Are Very Real' - Singer, Oxlade Finally Speaks On Leaked Tape / Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.