Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? (845 Views)

Why Do People Get Married With Someone They Saw "Red Flags" / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man / Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by creolehunt: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2022
So, sometimes people create topics even with the precaution of creating new monikers for anonymity. But often times I wonder what if the person they wrote about was on nairaland without the OP knowing.

I've seen people create topics about their bosses, spouse, siblings etc. But what if such boss was on this forum without you knowing?

I mean, no matter how much you may change some parts of the story, if my staff created a topic about me and I read it, I'll almost certainly know.

Have someone you wrote about ever confronted you in real life?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by samiabigail: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by Nonso92(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2022
I read a story one time. The contents were very similar to what was going on with me and one woman back then.. I remember her writing "...have I invited the devil to my house? "
I called her immediately and straight up asked her for her NL moniker. Her response was " what's a Nairaland Moniker? ". I just told her not to worry.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by illicit(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Nonso92:
I read a story one time. The contents were very similar to what was going on with me and one woman back then.. I remember her writing "...have I invited the devil to my house? "
I called her immediately and straight up asked her for her NL moniker. Her response was " what's a Nairaland Moniker? ". I just told her not to worry.

So u know u are a devil

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by creolehunt: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Nonso92:

I've had a friend once call me out of the blues asking if I know about nairaland and what my username is.

Apparently, he has been having issues in his marriage and someone posted it here on NL with the usual "asking for a friend". Till this day, he wants to know who amongst his friend did that.

Lalalsticlala mynd44 kindly do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by Nonso92(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:

So u know u are a devil

shocked
Redpill devil wink wink. you know she wants you, but you don't give a f**k, and there's nothing she can do bout it but to keep coming back.
At the end, I left the city for her
Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by Tripitaka: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nonso92:

If someone wrote about me or any incidence concerning me, I'm most certain to know. Unless key aspects of the story has been changed.
Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by Petyprince: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
creolehunt:

So, sometimes people create topics even with the precaution of creating new monikers for anonymity. But often times I wonder what if the person they wrote about was on nairaland without the OP knowing.

I've seen people create topics about their bosses, spouse, siblings etc. But what if such boss was on this forum without you knowing?

I mean, no matter how much you may change some parts of the story, if my staff created a topic about me and I read it, I'll almost certainly know.

Have someone you wrote about ever confronted you in real life?
Shutup u gay dwarf
Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by obedience4(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Petyprince:
Shutup u gay dwarf

He is gay and also dwarfed??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic About Someone And They Saw It? by Petyprince: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
obedience4:

He is gay and also dwarfed??
100% correct!

(1) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Is Cheating. Do I Tell Her Or Mind My Business? / ... / Couple Spotted ‘chopping’ Themselves At KFC — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.