Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,936 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants (664 Views)

2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants by ArewaNorth: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2022
The recent declaration of Tinubu's Presidential ambition will expose the true identity of ethno-religious bigots who are always on a mission to spread hate and falsehood against others.

When PMB became APC's Presidential candidate in 2014, many things bad were said about him. Some people linked him to sponsoring Book Haram to make GEJ's Govt ungovernable and fortunately today he is the President and the long age Book Haram insurgency is still major challenge to his political promises. Does this means he is now sabotaging himself?

They aspersed many things against him, they hate not only him but also his religion and tribe to the extreme; this is obvious from their comments on YouTube, Nairaland and other social and mainstream media.

Now, Tinubu has declared his intention to contest for the apex seat and the introduction of some hate speeches like Afonja Muslims, Yoruba Muslims Miscreants, Skull miners, ritualists, yahoo scammers, Fulani slave and others will occupy most social media pages from now to sometimes in the political sphere of this Nation.

I don't know why they call him thief despite the fact that he was never convicted in any competent court of law for the non-existing allegations against him. They claimed he is too old but he is 5yrs younger than Atiku they so much cherished, they advocate for young President but expressed their support and prayer for Donald Trump to win US election at 75yrs old and defeated by 76yrs old man they also accused of dementia. They call him sick but can only testify his sickness for falling sick once this year.

Tinubu has done well for Lagos to the extent that many states today are copying the templates of his workaholic structure.

The hate speech will shift from Fulani to Yoruba and may likely continue if Tinubu or Osinbajo win the coming election for inefinite time.

Very soon most Nigerians will know that the falsehood being spread, aspersions, and ethno-religious sentiment created in Nigeria's polity is from losers who can't even organise their house and contest for the apex seat but rather choose to defame and deface the candidates of others.

God bless FRN
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless patriotic Nigerians!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants by FarahAideed: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2022
If Tinubu has done well for Lagos then why is Lagos the 2nd most unlivable City on earth ?

Why doesnt Lagos have potable water supply

Why no good roads ?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants by GodIsBiafran: 1:01am On Jan 11, 2022
I know you are stylishly calling us (Igbos) haters but let me tell you the truth:

I personally do not give a fvck who becomes Nigeria's president. Nigerian elections are not about voting, they are about who can play the dirty game best. I might not like Tinubu but I recognize his intelligence. If he plays his cards right, he will be next president. But none of this changes our resolve, which is that you either restructure this country to regionalism OR we get Biafra. There is no other option. If Tinubu fails to restructure or allow Igbos to go, then IPOB will be his number enemy just as they are to Buhari. Even if it is Atiku, the same thing applies.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants by Beejayy20(m): 1:19am On Jan 11, 2022
who cares if they shout now till eternality?they are known for wailing from their forefathers to children,now the children will wail now to their unborn generation,so nobody cares.the worst things they can do is to destroy their region.
they insult us and we give them back hot....

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants by NwaNimo1(m): 1:28am On Jan 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2022
This street urchin is desperately looking to be noticed by Swaga agents on this forum.
They all have their targets to milk the bullion van thief of his I'll gotten wealth.

Who is Tinubu's number tormentor if not buhari that he helped to power?

Was remi tinubu not on TV lamenting how her husband was dumped by buhari after helping him win election?

Have we not seen the numerous moves against tinubu by buharis men ably led by Buni?

Who suffered derison in the politicosphere more than Jonathan whom you mofos even buried in a mock coffin and pelted his convoy with stones?

Is buharis love for Boko Haram not documented? You really think you can change the narratives with your bile filled gibberish?

It was good buhari became president and supervised the worst Carnage in northern Nigeria.

Instead of buying yourself a new mat and kettle to seek Divine intervention,seeing that nothing can stop the north from total annihilation from Earth's surface, because even the security agents are bombing IDPs, you are here showcasing you 2022 new strain of the virus.

You want to be noticed, then go to bourdillon and wail loudly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
I know you are stylishly calling us (Igbos) haters but let me tell you the truth:

I personally do not give a fvck who becomes Nigeria's president. Nigerian elections are not about voting, they are about who can play the dirty game best. I might not like Tinubu but I recognize his intelligence. If he plays his cards right, he will be next president. But none of this changes our resolve, which is that you either restructure this country to regionalism OR we get Biafra. There is no other option. If Tinubu fails to restructure or allow Igbos to go, then IPOB will be his number enemy just as they are to Buhari. Even if it is Atiku, the same thing applies.
How do you mean stylish? The cow effer is a well know depraved Igbo hater.
Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Now that the bullion van thief has declared his intentions, expect more ass licking by zombies hoping to be noticed.

The barcanister episode of 2014 is about to repeat itself.
Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Will Expose the Identity Of Miscreants by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Beejayy20:
who cares if they shout now till eternality?they are known for wailing from their forefathers to children,now the children will wail now to their unborn generation,so nobody cares.the worst things they can do is to destroy their region.
they insult us and we them back hot....
Aswearugad the wasteland is in deep shii.

Two of their sons vieing for presidential election.

I don't even want to imagine how many men and women and children will receive Skullership in that area to make these ambitions a success.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Our Personal Lord And Savior - Gov. Umahi. / Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home / Nnamdi Kanu: The US And UK Have Listened To These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.