Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. (1953 Views)

Did I Simp For This Girl (pics) / +18: Am I A SIMP For Buying Her This Thing (Adult Only) [Picture] / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2022
It's funny how many men simp these days, considering the fact that the world was changed and most certainly everyone has a price and anything can be bought, many of our females today are after money and if eventually they get into a relationship it's basically just more of financial gain or support, the true love narrative is mostly a myth now, and secondly men are now really focused on what matters, money and success well most reasonable men at least, at a time when many young people are getting the cheddar real early and living very good lives, they'd just rather pay for sex than stay committed, or have a serious girlfriend, some do have though and still cheat, my point exactly is my Dear men do not simp, make money and focus on yourself, and all good things will come to you, trust me it works, I was so interested in women and sex and all that but when I started to focus on myself and put myself first and started to try new things, everything good started to come I was having better girls with higher standards, and they weren't even asking for money they just wanted to stay around the success, and finally I did see a girl I loved but I kept it at friendship and did flex and keep her happy but I'm still focused on myself. There's lots of wealth out there and you have write a beautiful story my friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by BlaqFaze: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Men are becoming chickens everyday...heck! even a Cock has so much control over a hen

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by chatinent: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2022
So to cut it short, after you stopped SIMPing you started having girls with higher standard?

Why is it always about girls? Can't you be redpill and just forget about women?

You swallowed the pill, now you brag of following high standard girls. Doesn't it inform you that you only became a high standard simp?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
So to cut it short, after you stopped SIMPing you started having girls with higher standard?

You swallowed the pill, now you brag of following high standard girls. Doesn't it inform you that you only became a high standard simp?

It's obvious you didn't read through the lines, you can do whatever you want redpill or black pill my gee, but If you had read the post well it said "I started to get high standard girls" I'm not gay so the fact that I don't simp doesn't mean I won't have girls, also you need to check the definition of simping, or I'll make a thread for you if you want. There's only one thing I simp for and that's money.

11 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2022
The amount of threads created everyday about women is alarming.... Women this women that... Nawa o.... The same song, everytime, now the tune is getting boring.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Candidlady: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Destinyofficial:

It's obvious you didn't read through the lines, you can do whatever you want redpill or black pill my gee, but If you had read the post well it said "I started to get high standard girls" I'm not gay so the fact that I don't simp doesn't mean I won't have girls, also you need to check the definition of simping, or I'll make a thread for you if you want. There's only one thing I simp for and that's money.

Trying to find the sense in what you wrote

Read your write up again and read his comment...

You folks are just myopic confused
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by slickycee: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:

Chai see bad belle for early momo

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by slickycee: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Candidlady:

You folks are just myopic

First find the sense in your head before looking for sense in someone's post

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2022
slickycee:

Chai see bad belle for early momo

No bad belle my bro, wetin we dey drag nothing. cheesy enjoy your morning.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Boomboost(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:

You understand what having FLESH implies...?
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Candidlady: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2022
slickycee:

First find the sense in your head before looking for sense in someone's post

It is really too early to exchange words with someone way below my standard in all ram.

No promo today

Do have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Doradorwa:
The amount of threads created everyday about women is alarming.... Women this women that... Nawa o.... The same song, everytime, now the tune is getting boring.

It's not about women it's about men,
If only you read the title

"Dear Men do not simp.

Women were just mentioned inside the topic just as money was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Destinyofficial:

It's not about women it's about men,
If only you read the title

"Dear Men do not simp.

Women were just mentioned inside the topic just as money was mentioned.
The major theme is Women and Simping.... What the thread is about is more of women than Simping.
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Candidlady:

You folks are just myopic

Well I see that everyone has something to say.

If only you could read carefully to understand,

His second line is him trying to ask me to be a redpill, which I'm totally not interested in and which is very unrelated to my post.

Secondly he said "you started following women" if only he read the post well I said "I started to get not follow but as usual y'all are quick to comment and give your 1 Kobo.

There's nothing myopic about what you just read, have a cup of coffee and enjoy your morning.
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by gfon(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Stumbled on a female friend fb profile,i was wowed by the way guys dey simp for her chats,she had alots of unread messages and over 400 Pendin friends request.I just shame for my gender

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
gfon:
Stumbled on a female friend fb profile,i was wowed by the way guys dey simp for her chats,she had alots of unread messages and over 400 Pendin friends request.I just shame for my gender

My bro I weak, Facebook good na, on Instagram men dey simp like mad,
A man is not truly happy until he is rich, infact you no go get confidence or even fit express yourself, work on yourself first men no dey hear, girls no fit ever finish for this world.

Well we move.
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Doradorwa:
The major theme is Women and Simping.... What the thread is about is more of women than Simping.

Okay, Bye.
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by gfon(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Destinyofficial:

My bro I weak, Facebook good na, on Instagram men dey simp like mad,
A man is not truly happy until he is rich, infact you no go get confidence or even fit express yourself, work on yourself first men no dey hear, girls not fit ever finish for this world.

Well we move.
same thing i told my nigga yesterday,dude no get money o,was just talking about his babe and smiling,i was like guy na money matter dey my head now not women...i just tire for guys jare

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by siofra(f): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2022
gfon:

400 friend requests is way too small. I have over 2000 cheesy
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by gfon(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

400 friend requests is way too small. I have over 2000 cheesy
that's your business,i didn't ask you

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by siofra(f): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
gfon:
that's your business,i didn't ask you

I also have over a thousand followers and I'm not even an influencer yet cheesy
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by gfon(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

I also have over a thousand followers and I'm not even an influencer yet cheesy
if you ain't using it to make money,then it's a waste.And i don't mean clito-currency mining

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Pumpumking: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Destinyofficial:
It's funny how many men simp these days, considering the fact that the world was changed and most certainly everyone has a price and anything can be bought, many of our females today are after money and if eventually they get into a relationship it's basically just more of financial gain or support, the true love narrative is mostly a myth now, and secondly men are now really focused on what matters, money and success well most reasonable men at least, at a time when many young people are getting the cheddar real early and living very good lives, they'd just rather pay for sex than stay committed, or have a serious girlfriend, some do have though and still cheat, my point exactly is my Dear men do not simp, make money and focus on yourself, and all good things will come to you, trust me it works, I was so interested in women and sex and all that but when I started to focus on myself and put myself first and started to try new things, everything good started to come I was having better girls with higher standards, and they weren't even asking for money they just wanted to stay around the success, and finally I did see a girl I loved but I kept it at friendship and did flex and keep her happy but I'm still focused on myself. There's lots of wealth out there and you have write a beautiful story my friend.

angry angry
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Pumpumking: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Destinyofficial:

....my nigggga..will u carrrrry yor gay sef outtttter hear mennnn.....so u wantus to be gay like u...corrrect?. Goat!!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 12:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Pumpumking:

....my nigggga..will u carrrrry yor gay sef outtttter hear mennnn.....so u wantus to be gay like u...corrrect?. Goat!!!(no oofenese) angry

Why are you so pressed, it's not a must to comment nobody is asking you to be gay, but I don't blame you because you can't read and you have data you comment on anything you see like a restless Goat, your body need to dey calm down.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by elipheleh(m): 1:44am On Jan 12, 2022
OP good write up. Do not mind those fools up there. Probably teenagers. When they mature the will eventually get their priority straight.

Chatinet really fall my hand. Him be like he is just a dumb adult.

These under 30 guys when you all grow up you'll eventually get it and appreciate the OP advice. Even in your family meeting, family relationships and church associations, money determines your status and you cant change it.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 12, 2022
wink[left][/left]
chatinent:

Legit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Sammy101111(m): 6:27am On Jan 12, 2022
You are right
If you want to be successful in life
Put your life first not a woman
Our rather give my last card to an orphanage home than send urgent 2k to a woman .
If i can make it alone
The ladies should make it there self
All this ladies know how to do best is Tax men
If you Tax me i know you have no level (i disconnect instantly )

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
elipheleh:
OP good write up. Do not mind those fools up there. Probably teenagers. When they mature the will eventually get their priority straight.

Chatinet really fall my hand. Him be like he is just a dumb adult.

These under 30 guys when you all grow up you'll eventually get it and appreciate the OP advice. Even in your family meeting, family relationships and church associations, money determines your status and you cant change it.

God bless you my brother.
Re: Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman. by Destinyofficial(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sammy101111:
You are right
If you want to be successful in life
Put your life first not a woman
Our rather give my last card to an orphanage home than send urgent 2k to a woman .
If i can make it alone
The ladies should make it there self
All this ladies know how to do best is Tax men
If you Tax me i know you have no level (i disconnect instantly )

Spot on! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Enough To Give A Girl For Her Hair? Yahoo Boys Pls Avoid This Thread / School Principal Goes To Work In School Uniform To His Students Amazement (Vid) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.