Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! (65091 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place / I've Regretted My Actions. Please Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by eneazi(f): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
nrexzy:

Na him wife oo no b babe oo...
Abeg
D kingdom of God sufferth violence...... Etc

Lemme ask why on earth would his wife starve him. Of sex for over a long period with no reason?

E make sense to u

Being his wife is no justification for his vile act. What he would have done when the whole rejection thing started was talk to her about, did he even talk to her about it, like find out the reasons behind her actions.

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Aaron12(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
LoveThemChubby:

Men are scum but women who don't want to fulfil their marital obligations are getting married- confused gender.
Keep pleading with her.

Note: I don't in any way condole or support rape but some women can be really annoying. Worse part is that even some ladies who used to hop from bed to bed and give it to boy friends anywhere and anytime sometimes get married and begin to deny their husbands. Let's put in efforts to make our marriage work.
Funny enough most men that haven't seen the panties of a woman will marry such hoes, and the hoes will deny them sex, infact i don vex make the guy dey rape am everyday. What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by eneazi(f): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Your wife is shutting out which is a normal phase for a rape victim, she is hurting and has a million and one q unanswered questions going through her head. She is hurting seriously as she wont be able to talk about it because of shame not even with her closest friend.

Your apologies and gifts won't cut it, she needs to see a therapist, that is if you want your wife back. And you too need to learn how to manage your anger and reactions mister.

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by advanceDNA: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
cococandy:
It seems you consider the slap more violent than the rape itself. That in itself shows that you have a lot to grasp when it comes to bodily autonomy and consent.

Yes the rape is worse than him seeking his sexual gratification elsewhere be it with his sister or sister-in-law. Long as it’s consensual

Afterall sexual incompatibility is a good reason for divorce. But rape is never a justifiable outcome no matter how you try to twist it

I never twisted anything....u have a funny way of dialoguing.....did I say he ddnt do wrong..??

I only said the cause and the bad act needs to be addressed.... u can’t manipulate people and expect them not to react....the sad reality is u don’t know how people will react....now the evil deed is done....

Don’t u see people killing their lovers because of infidelity... is it right to kill..?? Of course not.. but you don’t go around pushing people’s buttons because u don’t know how they will take it....

U don’t want to have sex... tell him why, tell him what the issue is, but no, u just want to have monopoly becos you can....

okay naaa... they should divorce each other... she only wants sex when she wants it... she has no business being in a marriage..

he lacks control...he also doesn’t have business being in a marriage..

3 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
foleskay:

Il know youre not a hypocrite when u deny ur husband sex and we witness the outcome wink

What outcome?that he cheats and two of us can play the game the heavens will not fall cheesy

I will prefer to be cheated on than being raped and I won't tolerate both.

4 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by lookingfly: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.
oya ladies in the house..... Come and explain this nonsense of denying your spouse sex. A man hustle to provide a roof, food clothing for you and treats you right. You now deliberately deny him kpanshing rights. If he joins the Vaseline crew, you cry pervet, if decides to help himself outside with another young mistress, you cry infidelity......why do you guys do that rubbish sef?

3 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by clydecarson(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
anonym0us:
too much Hollywood go get a job stop watching movies

Don you need a jobI've got a slot I'm a boss on my own
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by komodapson(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
freshkpomo:

You just fell into the trap, you just gave your wife something to hold on to.. I don't know why women are this heartless, almost all marriages are having this issue, and before marriage you need to see how these same women will give you all the best position in the world but once them reach house them go put key for tow tow.... It will make you wonder if you are the only one in love,or you are over demanding or you are not giving them good sex or there is another man in their life.. all these plenty thought fit make man loose sanity and for a man who does not want to cheat, loosing his mind might turn him into a monster and do the unthinkable.

Women stop deceiving men because you want to wear wedding gown like your friends because it seems you are after the gown and not the marriage because that gown looks like an achievement to you, if you see a man's labido is too high for you during courtship, kindly quit and tell him your reasons.. Things like this should never be issue for marriage, how woman go stay for a week or more and her husband body nor attracted her, yet she dey shake yansh round house expecting the man to look the other way, is that not witchcraft...

OP, I am not in support of what you did, but if your wife continue with her no sex attitude.. Just leave the house for her, shey she can cook and eat alone... At least if you nor dey see her, you nor go dey turn on.... She destroyed her marriage herself not you... If you get money, lodge hotel, chop better food, if na wine take calm am down.. after all life is more than SEX...

Rightly said, but the guy na broke A$s niqqa jàré...let him focus on making money
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Well just so you know, victim blaming usually denotes a subtle support of the offender even if one says they don’t support such.

Yes she should divorce him
advanceDNA:

I never twisted anything....u have a funny way of dialoguing.....did I say he ddnt do wrong..??

I only said the cause and the bad act needs to be addressed.... u can’t manipulate people and expect them not to react....the sad reality is u don’t know how people will react....now the evil deed is done....

Don’t u see people killing their lovers because of infidelity... is it right to kill..?? Of course not.. but you don’t go around pushing people’s buttons because u don’t know how they will take it....

U don’t want to have sex... tell him why, tell him what the issue is, but no, u just want to have monopoly becos you can....

okay naaa... they should divorce each other... she only wants sex when she wants it... she has no business being in a marriage..

he lacks control...he also doesn’t have business being in a marriage..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by MARS1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Mr Man, sorry o but you're being rided by that woman and she's not a good wife.

On no condition should she deny you sex except she's sick.

Her body is all yours and you have the right to have her anytime you feel like. She has no right to keep her body from your for so long.

Fine, you assaulted her ( which was a fault of hers) and you've apologized. She should forget and move on. Couples quarrel and yours won't be the first. So whybis she making a mountain out of a molehill?

It's either she's seeing someone else or tired of the marriage. I mean, why would she starve you of your conjugal rights for so long in the first place and still go on to deny you of it when you asked for it?

You better shine your eyes. I have a feeling shes getting it from someone else and now you look repulsive to see her.

I agree with every point you made except the bolded, assault should not be taken lightly, that she denied him sex does not mean she should abuse her. As a gentle man, it is wrong denting your marriage with such. He is the man of the house, there are ways he can stamp his feet with out drawing blood. He never mentioned if he tries to talking to her asking if anything bothers her, or if she is troubled, as something might have triggered her reactions.The way he went about his approach was as a master slave relationship, if you do not give me this, i force you to get result that suits me. Sex should be enjoyed by both parties, not just one party. He never mentioned how their sex life was before now, he did not say if his wife is the type that can go a week without making sexual advances, remember not everyone like sex to the extent of having it daily. Wrong to have denied the guy sex, but assaulting is bad, you do not right a wrong with another wrong. Let us imagine she is troubled, and because he wants the man to have his way, she just opened, the man reaches orgasms, and that is the end, no connection, the woman hides her challenges because the man is probably only bothered with having sex and that is all. The woman can be fulfilling her side of giving sex, but the woman would just be not totally into the man, for the feelings, attraction, affection, and bonding would not be there hence in the end, still not happy and rather hides her tears just to make the man happy which in its own is a ticking time bomb which would explode soon.

see your mouth, she is not seeing another man joor. something really bothers the woman that they both need to talk about, resolve it, have a nice date again, and nail it with a good sex. Hopefully they get back to good ways again.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by VicM6: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.
ur wife dey denie u sex nd u dey talk rubbish for here.....ur wife don dey gv anoda person her puna chop for outside...bcus i see no reason why ur wife would denie u sex jst like that....nawa o
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by VicM6: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
MARS1:

I agree with every point you made except the bolded, assault should not be taken lightly, that she denied him sex does not mean she should abuse her. As a gentle man, it is wrong denting your marriage with such. He is the man of the house, there are ways he can stamp his feet with out drawing blood. He never mentioned if he tries to talking to her asking if anything bothers her, or if she is troubled, as something might have triggered her reactions.The way he went about his approach was as a master slave relationship, if you do not give me this, i force you to get result that suits me. Sex should be enjoyed by both parties, not just one party. He never mentioned how their sex life was before now, he did not say if his wife is the type that can go a week without making sexual advances, remember not everyone like sex to the extent of having it daily. Wrong to have denied the guy sex, but assaulting is bad, you do not right a wrong with another wrong. Let us imagine she is troubled, and because he wants the man to have his way, she just opened, the man reaches orgasms, and that is the end, no connection, the woman hides her challenges because the man is probably only bothered with having sex and that is all. The woman can be fulfilling her side of giving sex, but the woman would just be not totally into the man, for the feelings, attraction, affection, and bonding would not be there hence in the end, still not happy and rather hides her tears just to make the man happy.

see your mouth, she is not seeing another man joor. something really bothers the woman that they both need to talk about, resolve it, have a nice date again, and nail it with a good sex. Hopefully they get back to good ways again.
God no go allow this holes kill us for dis contree.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ginomel(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

Please Help Me.

All these indomie husbands sef.

First, how can your wife reject having intimacy with you. First offence.

Then why should you rape her?

Then how can you apologize for doing that and she is still adamant? You mean you can't be man up to ignore her.

Anyway, your Story is very SIMPle.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Aaron12:
To the op, despite your pleas of forgiveness to her and gifts of apology, she refuse to forgive you and accept your apology, one thing is sure, she is waiting for an opportunity to strike you. Women that has being raped can never forgive their rapists,the trauma will make them kill their rapists. we will hear of your death in nairaland here, for the love of God, don't starve yourself trying to prove a point, leave the house for a very long time, come to the house once in a blue moon to see your daughter, focus on your health, work and life, don't kill yourself with overthinking and hbp will delete you from earth...

He is not a rapist...he is her husband....u guys should stop promoting this nonsense... do u know how many times a man will hide money in the house and the wife will take it to buy needed stuffs in the house...maybe the husband dont want to be taking care of the home... if the woman fins the money and uses part of it to buy grocery abd foot items ...will u start calling his wife a thief... they are married for goodness sake... that y experienced married couple will tell u that marriage is totally different from relationships....alot if kid full this NL....tufia

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Tersue: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Apologize to her and if she forgive you then Bleep her well In una next sex tap make she return the apology to you..kpash.....
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Harlarty01: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

Please Help Me.

My dear brother since you have done your best kindly let her be for some days.. play with your daughter, eat from good restaurants, spend your money wisely on your self, don't turn yourself to ball with your house, if you allow her to win you with her baseless emotional attitude, you are gone forever, take charge your home, if you go outside to do it they will blame you yet you starved at home with your right. Pls enjoy your happiness........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
socialmediaman:

You have to give her time and support. Taking responsibility means accepting that she needs time to heal from the trauma you caused. You hurt your wife and you want her to bounce back to normal immediately so that you can have a good meal? It sounds selfish and insensitive. It seems spousal rape isn’t captured in Nigeria’s penal code, if that’s the case, I suggest you do your time showing remorse and making reparations

Edit: as Amarisco suggested, You need professional help to manage your anger problems. Your wife also needs therapy to heal from the trauma.

And you clearly avoided the part where the wife denied her legally married husband sex for an entire month. The root cause of this very mess.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by vikstandon(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Absence of sex in marriage causes aggression and breeds a lot of things... Couples stop depriving each other of sex...Abeg!!

Noah, keep sobbing sincerely...Keep crying sincerely until she notice...Leave the Alpha man thing and show some weakness.She go forgive!
But you guys have to do a lot talking...there is an issue, understand it and sort it out.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by ebig21(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
cococandy:

Legality is not morality nor does it determine what’s good and fair

Morality is not law, it’s just emotions. The woman failed in her wifely duties, and the man assaulted her which is very wrong. Both are wrong. The wife should please leave that marriage and stop making that young man miserable. That’s why divorce is allowed under the law .
it’s no longer till death do them apart, it’s till quarrel brings them apart.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
MARS1:

I agree with every point you made except the bolded, assault should not be taken lightly, that she denied him sex does not mean she should abuse her. As a gentle man, it is wrong denting your marriage with such. He is the man of the house, there are ways he can stamp his feet with out drawing blood. He never mentioned if he tries to talking to her asking if anything bothers her, or if she is troubled, as something might have triggered her reactions.The way he went about his approach was as a master slave relationship, if you do not give me this, i force you to get result that suits me. Sex should be enjoyed by both parties, not just one party. He never mentioned how their sex life was before now, he did not say if his wife is the type that can go a week without making sexual advances, remember not everyone like sex to the extent of having it daily. Wrong to have denied the guy sex, but assaulting is bad, you do not right a wrong with another wrong. Let us imagine she is troubled, and because he wants the man to have his way, she just opened, the man reaches orgasms, and that is the end, no connection, the woman hides her challenges because the man is probably only bothered with having sex and that is all. The woman can be fulfilling her side of giving sex, but the woman would just be not totally into the man, for the feelings, attraction, affection, and bonding would not be there hence in the end, still not happy and rather hides her tears just to make the man happy which in its own is a ticking time bomb which would explode soon.

Look, we all are different and react differently to situations. He may have hit her out of frustration from constant denial. someone else may have reacted differently but fact remains it's his own way of reacting.

Are you now saying because it's not right the way he hit her, she should not forgive him? Or worst still take it up against him? Haba!

In as much as I don't support domestic violence, I still think she should forgive and let go. Two wrongs can not make a right. She should also learn to respect people's feelings to avoid stories that touch.

If she's tired, let her say and stop holding someones son hostage in the name of marriage. Nobody forced her to go be with a man in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by socialmediaman: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mmadu2:

And you clearly avoided the part where the wife denied her legally married husband sex for an entire month. The root cause of this very mess.

He already did the unthinkable so it doesn’t make sense going into what caused it. OP had other choices including getting separated or divorcing her for violating the terms of their marriage
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ishitinyourlife: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

Please Help Me.
To be honest you're a bit of a bastard and have gone too far,you not only raped her,you hit her too.
I hope she never forgives you and file for a divorce, you're a complete animal. Actions have consequences deal with yours. As a macho man sef I'm disgusted with you

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

He is not a rapist...he is her husband....u guys should stop promoting this nonsense... do u know how many times a man will hide money in the house and the wife will take it to buy needed stuffs in the house...maybe the husband dont want to be taking care of the home... if the woman fins the money and uses part of it to buy grocery abd foot items ...will u start calling his wife a thief... they are married for goodness sake... that y experienced married couple will tell u that marriage is totally different from relationships....alot if kid full this NL....tufia

God bless you.

A lot of these "woke" women take their husbands money without his consent but he never calls them thieves or keeps malice with them. When they talk about it, it's always mild with all smiles. But when the demands and takes his right without their consent, they'll begin raise cockroach shoulders shouting rape.

You go talk wetin you go find for man house before if no be that thing.

Abeg make una no spoil me o.

4 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Aringon(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
I am not supporting your action of raping your wife but she caused it. How can you deny your husband sex for a month say wetin happen?

You slapped and raped her, you then apologize, give her time and pray along but do such again please. I will say if she does it again, hold body and any time she throw advances at you, shun her too.

Like I said, pray and give her time okay.

Be a man alright

Noah9:

Please Help Me.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ishitinyourlife: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
nrexzy:

Na him wife oo no b babe oo...
Abeg
D kingdom of God sufferth violence...... Etc

Lemme ask why on earth would his wife starve him. Of sex for over a long period with no reason?

E make sense to u
You're a complete nuisance,it is useless animals like you that gives men bad names, oloshi, your wife don't wanna have sex with you and your brain doesn't tell you that you need to figure out why she's behaving that way and fix the problem,your reaction is to hit and rape her, e no go better for you
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ishitinyourlife: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingsuave:
Mtcheww na fake story self,

But Op you get mad writing skills..
What If it's fake,does that change the fact that he's asking for a damn advice, who asked you if it's real or not sef

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ishitinyourlife: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

You're a complete nuisance,it is useless animals like you that gives men bad names, oloshi, your wife don't wanna have sex with you and your brain doesn't tell you that you need to figure out why she's behaving that way and fix the problem,your reaction is to hit and rape her, e no go better for you

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by advanceDNA: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
cococandy:
Well just so you know, victim blaming usually denotes a subtle support of the offender even if one says they don’t support such.

Yes she should divorce him

Thank God you are learned.....
In court, Provocation or cause of action is usually considered even in violent crimes...

I am not subtly supporting the offender... it’s a husband and wife matter... if you are marriage counselor.. please how will you tackle this case?
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ishitinyourlife: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
i926:
Maybe she even liked it.

She manipulated you by crying and you also showed weakness by begging her. So stupid of you.

When you get home, bath...eat, call her and fvck her from behind so hard. Tell her she's free to walk away, if she can't perform her duties...spank her ass and then pump her harder. Ask her, if she likes being forced? If she says no, handle her breasts and tell her to be a good lady. That way no need to force enter her.

In the morning, before going to work, kiss her & let her know how beautiful she is..play with her.

Men, if you are getting married because of sex, forget it. In fact when you get married, your sex life gon be fvcked up.

Men, stay toxic!
Was that the way your father treated your mother like a wh0re

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ishitinyourlife: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
egwajoe:

My Guy Messed up Big time.
But I wish to Read the Lady's Side of the Story.
Why Should the Man ask her, whether She has Issues with him?
Is the Man a Magician to figure it Out?
She Should let him know the issue, She has with him.
When you Visit a Doctor, You are expected to let the Doctor know your issues, Simple.
" There is No Smoke Without Fire"
She Committed a Sin by Denying her Husband his Conjugal Rights.
And The Husband Also Committed a Sin, by Taking The Law into his Hands.
So in My Opinion, Both of Them Should Sit on a Round Table and Iron The Issue Squarely, Without Any Third Party Support.
They Can,and Should Overcome This Test ,in Their Home!!!
You're a complete idiot, ignorant fools like you think sex is a right or a fuvking price,if you had any thing in that empty head of yours you'd know a woman only refuse sex when there are issues between the husband and her, bastards like you justifying the fact that he beat and raped his own damn wife needs to be castrated

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ishitinyourlife: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Eatfucksleep:
How do you guys even survive? Going a whole month with out sex
I don't expect a demented child like yourself with this moniker to understand

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by RedPilChurchBoy: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
ibechris:
Both of are u wrong and you messed up the whole situation but in fact,u didn't marry a good wife but a pretender if I may say.

Submissiveness is the hall mark of a descent woman.

There is simply no submissiveness in that woman. How do u justify her hoarding sex in marriage, in a weddedhome?. Her action could have made u to commit adultery which is still possible if the situation doesn't change.

Both of you need to talk extensively and if it worths involving her family,u had better do it fast before it goes out of hand.

Wishing u the best as u put situation under control.

Nice one man. Jah bless!

Stories like the OP's make many of us afraid of getting married.

It sucks knowing you'll have some kind of problem in marriage wen pesin neva marry yet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.