Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! (65101 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place / I've Regretted My Actions. Please Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
wirinet:

That's why we are Africans.
Why would a woman marry a virile man and in less than 2 years into marriage deny him sex without any reason?

If my wife deny me sex for 6 months, I will just pack my load and leave the house for her and then restart my life. I will also demand a refund of my bride price and wedding expenses. In fact I would ask for an annulment of thr marriage and not just a divorce. It would be an insult to be answering divorcee to such a heartless woman.

Why should I keep feeding and housing a woman who has no feelings or regards whatsoever for me?

Seriously to be candid it becoming a big issues.

Women should have to open up because i cant understand... this ooo... last year... it was this sex matter mostly from men... there is really something wrong... well like i use to say marry who u can handle sex wise... length size of d D... all those important things discuss it ooo..

This matter heavy oo!!
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Germi9:

This is Africa my friend

Its has started Oga.... E don happen... just watch!!
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by DeepSight(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
wirinet:

All these shenanigans is childish.

After being punched? With blood strewing from the wound?
Haba.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by wirinet(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Seriously to be candid it becoming a big issues.
It's not becoming a big issue, it has always been a big issue. Since the beginning of time sex has always been a big issue for men and society.

Women should have to open up because i cant understand... this ooo... last year... it was this sex matter mostly from men... there is really something wrong... well like i use to say marry who u can handle sex wise... length size of d D... all those important things discuss it ooo..

This matter heavy oo!!

How can you say marry who u can handle sex wise when religious puritans insists on no sex before marriage? You are probably going to discover the length size, girth size and time size (how long he can last) on your wedding night.

Research as shown that men think about sex 19 times per day on average. Meanwhile they think about food 18 times a day. - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/men-think-about-sex-every-7-seconds-what-study-says/

In order words, men think more about sex than food.

So you see how serious the matter is.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by wirinet(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
DeepSight:

After being punched? With blood strewing from the wound?
Haba.

Na "agro" or "konji" cause am. Konji is not a respecter of rationality or reason.

Go listen to one of my favourite Tracy Chapman -
Last night I heard the screaming
Loud voices behind the wall
Another sleepless night for me
It won't do no good to call - the police . . . . . .

And when they arrive
They say they can't interfere with domestic affairs between a man and his wife
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Olayetan(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiMCU:
Seems like marriages these days is synonymous with sexual starvation.

At least, our forefathers had polygamy (options) for issues like this.

Honestly, more reason why people have 2 wives, in case one is denying sex, they just go to the other for it.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Amarisco(f): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
drealcivilceno:

You don't know women ooh!

See, it looks like you don't know why eve ate that apple!

Women are sociopaths for no good reason!

They will only respect you if you are better at the game coz you can predict them...

I know will call my mother, yes, she is also part of them!

Even you yourself know what you said isn’t logical
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by pedrilo: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Omon if my wife deny me sex wen I need am, I go take dat as my excuse to fucck outside oh.
Mk Wetin wan happen happen mk we see.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by DeepSight(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
wirinet:

Na "agro" or "konji" cause am. Konji is not a respecter of rationality or reason.

Go listen to one of my favourite Tracy Chapman -
Last night I heard the screaming
Loud voices behind the wall
Another sleepless night for me
It won't do no good to call - the police . . . . . .

And when they arrive
They say they can't interfere with domestic affairs between a man and his wife

Do not lightly excuse domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Germi9: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Its has started Oga.... E don happen... just watch!!
When the woman has overstayed her welcome in her father house they will let her know,then you will now be hearing talk like..em nne u av to go back to ur husband o ..atleast he’s still ur husband ehn he didn’t cheat on u now he only asked for what he paid for

Or have you not heard were in court cases Judges advises defendants and complaints to settle in the family or traditional way?
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
wirinet:

It's not becoming a big issue, it has always been a big issue. Since the beginning of time sex has always been a big issue for men and society.

How can you say marry who u can handle sex wise when religious puritans insists on no sex before marriage? You are probably going to discover the length size, girth size and time size (how long he can last) on your wedding night.

Research as shown that men think about sex 19 times per day on average. Meanwhile they think about food 18 times a day. - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/men-think-about-sex-every-7-seconds-what-study-says/

In order words, men think more about sex than food.

So you see how serious the matter is.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by wirinet(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
DeepSight:

Do not lightly excuse domestic violence.

Domestic violence is part of existence. We have to learn to manage it. We cannot be hiding our head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist.

I doubt the wife is being held hostage by the husband. If she is not ready to manage or resolve the issues of domestic violence and dead bedroom with her husband, why not pack her load and leave?
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by drealcivilceno(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Amarisco:

Even you yourself know what you said isn’t logical

Ok.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by DeepSight(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
wirinet:

Domestic violence is part of existence. We have to learn to manage it. We cannot be hiding our head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist.

I doubt the wife is being held hostage by the husband. If she is not ready to manage or resolve the issues of domestic violence and dead bedroom with her husband, why not pack her load and leave?

You are sugar-coating domestic violence. This is disappointing.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Babastrong(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
G
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by divineappo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Christinaog:

Men are scum
silly brat

Am sure you dad is included

That's makes you a product of a scum
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Johnnyboy6757(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.
it's not rapeooo, u paid for everything, then she denied you and you took it by force. Let her take you to court. If you beg her and she is still acting like a child, giv her some space, but know this, women who Denise their husbands sex for no reason are actually getting bleeped by someone else, de sight of their husbands making advance at them irritate them so much.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by bepositive11: 2:26am On Jan 23, 2022
GenBuhari:
That goes without saying. We have to assume the OP is himself good husband material as he has not listed any of his own shortcomings.

OP just beat and raped his wife and you're calling him good husband material? You're not serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by mediainc: 4:29am On Jan 23, 2022
You are a freak...some men like forced penetration, I think it's your fetish.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Christinaog:

Men are scum

Fine geh cool
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Amarisco:

I think this is pretty sound advice. On top of that though Noah9, you need to really get to the bottom of that rage that overtook you. What you did is only on the surface - the issue runs deep and it may still come out in a different way or for different reasons.

If you can, seek some sort of professional therapy to really overcome that inner violence.

But don’t expect her to love you to the same degree as she did. That’s just me keeping it real. Just accept that as your sentence and make the most of it

Show ya faize nah grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.