Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! (65128 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place / I've Regretted My Actions. Please Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by ablejesus26(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bouncing2:

Thank you very much!!.
Imagine SIMPING just to claim my supposed conjugal right angry.
The fact she's richer or older than the man doesn't mean,,,,,she must bow, that's our rightful tradion.

Feminism is cool and beautiful,, but mek pesin no carry am near me undecided

It's not even that,
I do all my best to ensure I am a good Husband I am very focused on what and what to do to make my woman happy,I do this because a man must take care of his wife and also do his best to make the marriage work and sweet,but allowing her to stress me??no no no.

I hate stress die�
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Babastrong:
The only solution is to continue raping her again, again and again till she realised you have paid her dowry( unless when she's sick).
the only thing you need to stop is beating. Don't ever again raise your hand against women.

If you ever slept with any woman outside wedlock then your daughters will be raped and raped outside and in wedlock. Thats if they ever get married because I.am sure they are just as ugly as you are inside and outside. Heartless dumb ass.

Lol so you think its okay for them to get raped by their husbands? Then they are getting married to.lunatics and beasts like their dumb
and horrible sperm donor, useless father.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by chikasnight: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
the Ladies here are just criticising this man
Why do you have to hit her
Why do you have this that...
Without out even looking at the action that led to the reaction
I mean being out there for your family struggling making sacrifices, taking risks for your family every day just to come home and be sex starved for a long time
The both of them are wrong and corrections should be done on the both sides

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by jornwhite: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Elinosweet143:
Give her some space but keep the communication line open either via WhatsApp or anyother means u knw she wld see and read, send her voicenotes if possible, keep telling her how much u love and miss her and how much she meant the world to u, keep telling her how beautiful she is, just make sure u praise her daily but try as much as possible not bring up the issue untill you have penetrated her mind and soul and she's willing to talk to you, then you apologize and explain why you did what u did and laslas compensate her with a goft

On top say he sleep with in wife cheesy why is their so much bullshit in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Babastrong(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Digmygold post=109317153]

[ Now i know you are not an inline reader. In my family, our women are forbiding to deny their husbands sex unless when they are sick. For this your second curse. Your children will never taste the joy of sex not to talk of having fruit of womb. So shall it be.(asee).]
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Babastrong(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Digmygold post=109317255]

If you ever slept with any woman outside wedlock then your daughters will be raped and raped outside and in wedlock. Thats if they ever get married because I.am sure they are just as ugly as you are inside and outside. Heartless dumb ass.

Lol so you think its okay for them to get raped by their husbands? Then they are getting married to.lunatics and beasts like their dumb
and horrible sperm donor, useless father.[ Your children will never taste the joy of sex not to talk of having the fruit of womb. So shall it be( asee)]
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by MARS1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mercychen:

Look, we all are different and react differently to situations. He may have hit her out of frustration from constant denial. someone else may have reacted differently but fact remains it's his own way of reacting.

Are you now saying because it's not right the way he hit her, she should not forgive him? Or worst still take it up against him? Haba!

In as much as I don't support domestic violence, I still think she should forgive and let go. Two wrongs can not make a right. She should also learn to respect people's feelings to avoid stories that touch.

If she's tired, let her say and stop holding someones son hostage in the name of marriage. Nobody forced her to go be with a man in the first place.
She would have to find a way to forgive him in the end, but saying maybe he is frustrated from constant denial, then he ought not to have hit her. What a sane person was meant to do was get her in good mood, take her out on a surprise date or do something strange but loving, win her back to your side first, then air out your mind, maybe she would say exactly what bothers her. What I know from simple my unmarried self is, once in a while maybe once in a month, always learn to spice up your marriage with some thing sweet especially when it's a young marriage. I just hate violence it never solves anything except maybe when you're at war..

Then married people should draw close to God and go for marriage counseling, then may be both parties would have been reminded it is wrong to deny each other sex.

Your angle of feeling pity for the man is quite understandable, but he's the head of the house, he ought to do better. You can't always force your way every time. His wife might just start saying, shebi you remember the way you did it the last time, come and rape me again, it's open, have your way my lord!.

I know she's not tired and if she's, the man should look into where he failed. She probably must have complained of something till she got fed up.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by lildonn222: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

I have apologized. I even bought a little gift along side but I saw them inside the trash nylon bag when I came back from work.

I haven't eaten good meal for some days now. Just meat-pie and juice or indomie.

I don't know what to do. I'm truly sorry about my actions. cry sad
Be a man and follow suit,when she's ready to sort things out you sort things out if she wanna play the 'you are dead to me shit' play it too.
But I do advice you to never ever think of doing that again.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by greatseed: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.
May be ur d**k is too small or too big for her! It seems to me as if there is no sexual desire from her to you.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Bouncing2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

It's not even that,
I do all my best to ensure I am a good Husband I am very focused on what and what to do to make my woman happy,I do this because a man must take care of his wife and also do his best to make the marriage work and sweet,but allowing her to stress me??no no no.

I hate stress die�
Great,
Likewise me here,,, I'll marry, love and cherish her,
But you see that sh*t called *Stress from a woman!,,is a no-no for me
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Babastrong(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by ablejesus26(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bouncing2:

Great,
Likewise me here,,, I'll marry, love and cherish her,
But you see that sh*t called *Stress from a woman!,,is a no-no for me

Cherish your woman oo,spoil her ,a responsible man should derive joy in taking care of his woman.
Forget all this ririri talk,life is sweet, marriage is sweet,it all depends on the spice you are putting inside ��
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by franklingud(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Christinaog:

Men are scum
You no get sense
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Babastrong(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Digmygold post=109314134]

Thats is how they will.be raping and raping your own daughters and grand daughters too.[ Obalufon ni. Epe elepe pelu egun won. Ko pada sodo elepe yi(asee)]
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
MARS1:

She would have to find a way to forgive him in the end, but saying maybe he is frustrated from constant denial, then he ought not to have hit her. What a sane person was meant to do was get her in good mood, take her out on a surprise date or do something strange but loving, win her back to your side first, then air out your mind, maybe she would say exactly what bothers her. What I know from simple my unmarried self is, once in a while maybe once in a month, always learn to spice up your marriage with some thing sweet especially when it's a young marriage. I just hate violence it never solves anything except maybe when you're at war..

Then married people should draw close to God and go for marriage counseling, then may be both parties would have been reminded it is wrong to deny each other sex.

Your angle of feeling pity for the man is quite understandable, but he's the head of the house, he ought to do better. You can't always force your way every time. His wife might just start saying, shebi you remember the way you did it the last time, come and rape me again, it's open, have your way my lord!.

I know she's not tired and if she's, the man should look into where he failed. She probably must have complained of something till she got fed up.

Ok.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by jadyclem(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.
You goofed big time by hitting her and forcefully having your way with her, but that woman you call your wife doesn't actually love you or give a fvck about you. What's love if you can't put your partner's need into consideration and do the barest minimum thing that is expected of you as a wife to please him? You've given your wife the power to hold you to ransom and continue to do as she pleases by your actions. I don't see your marriage working out because from this point she has the power to manipulate you as she pleases and you're certainly going to get frustrated some day because you just losed your say in your home by your action. So sad! The deed has already been done, so I'll suggest you stop pleading and allow her to be for some time. If after a while you try to get close and she keeps withdrawing, know that your marriage has ended and think of your next course of action. But you really fvcked up sha!

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by jornwhite: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Cantonese:

Very myopic assertion friend. How did you get to the conclusion suddenly that his wife was wrong? If the wife decides to pursue the matter legally, then he goes to jail for what is called “marital rape”. The man was wrong in all areas.

OP claimed to be a good husband and father. What stopped him from finding out what was wrong with his “beautiful wife”? In marriages couples pass through certain emotional challenges that make sex the least of issues that bother them. In such moments sex becomes a big issue. It behoves the other partner to help find a solution, otherwise the marriage could be on a path of destruction. Seeing that his wife was pushing him away, he should have given her time to fix her emotional challenges and all would be well again. Now we see that OP is a very inexperienced husband.

“There is simply no submissiveness in that woman”. How? Did OP tell you that he had other issues aside from sex? Submissiveness is not all about sex, friend, otherwise at your command either your wife or husband would jump into bed like a slave.

OP now has done his worst and presently receives the worst of reactions from his wife and total loss of respect. Now also trust is lost. OP exposes himself as a rapist too. He cannot be trusted with women around him.

He needs to keep appealing to his wife, make her begin to respect him again. Find out what the emotional issues are and help her overcome them. That’s the way forward.

In the course of denying him sex for month, what makes you think he did not try to inquiry what was wrong or even begged her shamelessly to put the tip.
Op was wrong buh is it right for a woman to fail in her matrimonial duties, you all shouting jail is this case even admissible in court and if it is how many husband don go jail since 1960.
I personally don't see why he should keep begging the wife, he as shown remorse so why should he stay long on his kneels, that will only empower the woman more to punish him, apologise and look away cos apologising everyday is like keeping a wound wet everyday.
These sex starving of a thing is an issue every naija husband can relate to, women use sex as weapon tew much

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by lildonn222: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
1. . Forcing anyone to have sex with you, whether na your babe or wife = rape.
According to who exactly ? You are on your own to believe what ever the white man says.But forcing oneself onto his wife should have another name not 'rape' and should not be charged same with rape in the eye of the law.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Bouncing2(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

Cherish your woman oo,spoil her ,a responsible man should derive joy in taking care of his woman.
Forget all this ririri talk,life is sweet, marriage is sweet,it all depends on the spice you are putting inside ��
Marriage is sweet??!!
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by lookingfly: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Digmygold:

So even if she is exhausted she must succumb? Your sense troway?
so she's exhausted for the whole month....... You don't have a brain, these are thought from the kidney. And if the man tries to reciprocate this gestures, she threatens to go out with other dude or bring dude to their matrimonial home...... Sometimes I no o blame 2baba, wizzy and Davido sef.

4 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by wirinet(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Noah9:

Please Help Me.
I am sorry to say, but to me your marriage is over. She never really loved you to begin with. How can a wife deny her husband sex for a whole month without any valid reason?

Even though it was wrong to hit and then rape your wife, I truly understand your reaction. It's probably due to pent up sexual frustrations and anger that exploded. Thank God you are in Nigeria where spousal rape is not yet in our statute.

To be candid with you, she has checked out of the marriage. I don't know who wears the pants, but if it's you, then it becomes very unfair for you to pay for for house, food, groceries, etc, and still be treated like a piece of shit.

You need to do the 180. Ignore her, get fit, improve yourself, and give her an ultimatum. Ask her if she still want to remain married or you guys should jejely go your separate ways.

If she is interested in preserving the marriage, then both of you need to work on your issues - her denying you your conjugal rights and your anger issues. If she does not show any willingness to continue the marriage, then move out and start divorce proceedings. Life is too short for unnecessary stress.

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by wirinet(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
1. It doesn't matter if you're dating someone, or are married, no means no. Whether na your babe or wife, rape is rape and is a crime in both instances.

2. Learn to read. He said "recently", meaning her refusal is recent, not over a long period. Even if it were over a long period (which isn't the case), the right thing to do would've been talk to her or seek professional help together to get to the root of the matter, not abuse and rape her. Forcing anyone to have sex with you, whether na your babe or wife = rape.

After spending a fortune paying dowery and other marriage expenses and working himself to the bone to provide for her?

So what does the husband get in return for all the sacrifice?

If she does not love him anymore, why not say so and leave?

She wants to continue to have her cake and eat it.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Misterone: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Both of you are at fault though, why will your wife sex starve you
Raping her is bad too...
I don't think your wife really love you as you say coz no sane wife will sex starved her husband without giving a concrete reason... undecided
If she had a reason you won't even think of having sex or trying to force her for sex, she is the one that caused this shit...
Better know your stand maybe she has been getting sex somewhere and doesn't enjoy yours this is why she didn't want sex with you...
Peace be unto both of you
you're correct. one thing with women also is that even if sex sucks with you. they will manage it so long as they've not tasted something sweeter. but the moment they enjoy sex with someone else, you are in a deep shit. they would prefer not to have sex with you again. even if they manage to, you would wish you never did it cause they would complain complain complain till you cum

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Ishitinyourlife: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
i926:

I have given you an answer, but your brain cells are dead to even interpret & understand. I ain't to e held responsible for that.

Your type worship women thinking they are angelic and incapable of doing evil.

But I won't reply no more, old man with dead brain cells. grin
So your father did treated your mama like a wh0re

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by egwajoe(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

You're a complete idiot, ignorant fools like you think sex is a right or a fuvking price,if you had any thing in that empty head of yours you'd know a woman only refuse sex when there are issues between the husband and her, bastards like you justifying the fact that he beat and raped his own damn wife needs to be castrated
Ishitinyourlife
Have you Not Read Where I Said The Guy Messed Up Big Time? Useless Being.
Have you Not Read Where I Said, I Need to hear The Lady's Side of The Story? That's The Reason Why You, Useless Being Fail WAEC undecided undecided
Have You Not Read Whare I Said, She Committed Sin, by Denying Her Husband his Conjugal Right? Useless Being and a Big FOOL undecided
Have You Not Read Where I Said The Man, Also Committed Sin ,by Taking The Law into his Hands? Your Mother Made Mistake of Not Aborting You in Her Womb,That is Why You Now Brought Her SHAME undecided undecided
Your Father Has Just Misused His SPERM in Bringing a Child That Now Brought Him Disgrace undecided
" I Spit On Your GRAVE"

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by lookingfly: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
If your wife is not sleeping with you then she is getting it outside.

You collect what rightfully belong to you. What you paid for.

Report her to her family of they support her send her back to them.

If a woman stop giving you s** for no r ason be very careful because she can poison you.
same with a woman that cheats, she can use otapiapia on your fried rice.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by JimloveTM(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hello, I will address you as a fellow married man and my focus will be on the root cause of the issue with a view to providing you a lasting solution.

First, as a man, you need to understand that every woman is unique. Each has their own unique love and sex language.

Getting a woman in the mood is usually underrated and most married men believe that lying on the bed and touching her or telling her you want sex is the right way to communicate I want to have sex. Wrong!

If your wife is not giving you sex and she is not cheating, then you are either boring or unromantic. Simple fact!

Do you know your wife's love language? There are many ways to suggest sexual intent to a woman that puts her in an agreeable and anticipatory position.

For instance, Do you kiss her neck from behind when she's in the kitchen cooking or plant your hands around her waist or bum while helping her out around the house? Do you compliment her body when she wears something gorgeous in the house? Do you guys tease each other romantically in a way that makes you both anticipate? Or are you the type that wait around and them demand or ask as it is a birthright

While the latter approach may not be wrong, but it's boring, and I won't blame a woman for not being interested if she feels like sex is now a routine or task or something she benefits little from.

Find a way to get creative around your wife. I don't have all the ideas. This post is just to point you in the right direction.

If you do these things right, she will be the one wanting it more than you do.
And please never again rape your wife.
You don't want those memories playing in her head like someone whose has PTSD

Noah9:

Please Help Me.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kollins11: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2022
cococandy:
Your wife needs to divorce you. Unfortunately she’s not here to read the advice. It would be thoroughly disgusting being married to a rapist. Excuse me while I puke
Madam keep quiet jare!!!

So the woman was right by denying her husband sex?

If I marry you cococandy and you deny me my conjugal right, I go rape you anyhow, i go rape you till you bleed from your fvcking pussy, Infact I go rape you till you get sense.

Rubbish!!! Na thunder from heaven and hell combined with a little touch of Benin accent go fire all this vagina people!!

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by armyofone(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Something you shouldn't have done...you might have awaken a bad direct or indirect memory.

Continue apologizing, ask for forgiveness and seek counseling, and keep doing something good the rest of your life. Don't use blame - because what you did is very bad. Beating and sexually attacked someone shocked shocked
Imagine! You have a daughter! Be an example!

In a saner environment, jail time for you and never coming near your family again.

Be wise and learn to control your sexual desire.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by armyofone(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Kollins11:
Madam keep quiet jare!!!

So the woman was right by denying her husband sex?

If I marry you cococandy and you deny me my conjugal right, I go rape you anyhow, i go rape you till you bleed from your fvcking pussy, Infact I rape you till you get sense.

Rubbish!!! Na thunder from heaven and hell combined with a little touch of Benin accent go fire all this vagina people!!

You don't do that to another human beings. You don't go raping people.

You find solutions as to why your wife is denying you...if still not compatible after doing everything, you both go your ways.

The reason why Nigeria society is not doing well now. You all go about making bad choices in many different ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kollins11: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2022
wisemum:
I read this and wondered what I would do if any man does this to my daughter? I went down on my knees and prayed that this kind of man will never cross my daughters pathway. So if your wife wants sex and you have been having a hard time in the office, she should climb on you one day, and just force her way through? Unfortunately, women cannot do that for 2 reasons. The organ of the man will not achieve anything for her if he doesn't want to have sex or is tired, so be it. And the strength of the man will overpower her. You have done wrong. And you have crossed the boundary line. It will certainly happen again since you have crossed the line.

If I were the poor girl, whatever love i had for you has gone out of the window. Sex can never be a loving act again. This marriage is definitely on its way out. It may take 3 years, it may take 10 years. But it will eventually break. Mark my words. And you have yourself to blame.
Madam, also pray that your son should not marry any woman that will deny him his conjugal right, else he will do same.

If I'm your husband, and you deny me sex when I'm in the mood. I go rape you anyhow. Infact I go rape you till you get sense.

Why are you vagina people so selfish!!! Why

See, I go RAPE you oooh.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by armyofone(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2022
JimloveTM:
Hello, I will address you as a fellow married man and my focus will be on the root cause of the issue with a view to providing you a lasting solution.

First, as a man, you need to understand that every woman is unique. Each has their own unique love and sex language.

Getting a woman in the mood is usually underrated and most married men believe that lying on the bed and touching her or telling her you want sex is the right way to communicate I want to have sex. Wrong!

If your wife is not giving you sex and she is not cheating, then you are either boring or unromantic. Simple fact!

Do you know your wife's love language? There are many ways to suggest sexual intent to a woman that puts her in an agreeable and anticipatory position.

For instance, Do you kiss her neck from behind when she's in the kitchen cooking or plant your hands around her waist or bum while helping her out around the house? Do you compliment her body when she wears something gorgeous in the house? Do you guys tease each other romantically in a way that makes you both anticipate? Or are you the type that wait around and them demand or ask as it is a birthright

While the latter approach may not be wrong, but it's boring, and I won't blame a woman for not being interested if she feels like sex is now a routine or task or something she benefits little from.

Find a way to get creative around your wife. I don't have all the ideas. This post is just to point you in the right direction.

If you do these things right, she will be the one wanting it more than you do.
And please never again rape your wife.
You don't want those memories playing in her head like someone whose has PTSD

Not even "like" but she has PTSD now. A long time healing for her. The husband has hidden violence in him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.