Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! - Crime (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! (65022 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place / I've Regretted My Actions. Please Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by descarado: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
wirinet:

Ghana is just trying to copy western values and system. If your wife can deny you sex ad infinitum, then you can also sent her affection, protection, security and comfort. What about the children? Who will provide for the children?

Even though I am a strong advocate for protection of women and children, the western world has taken it too far, by emasculating men in general. A man can't marry 2 wives, you can't commit adultery, you must provide for your wife, you must share your properties with your wife (she is not obligated to share hers), but she can refuse you sex at her discretion.

Anyway in Ghana, I hear it's the woman that pays dowry.

Wonder why men are crying about emasculation now.
Go back to a century ago is the West, married women were nothing less than breeders. A concubine has more value than a wife. All over the world, women were treated like nobody, with no voice. In Europe, they were even burned as witches but what about the wizards?

If women can give back to men half of what men dished out to them, that means we will not hear.

Guy, in 30 yrs or more from now, marriage won't be appalling anymore. Babes will carry belle if they want and give birth single. With the way things are going, wait, let more Nigerian women enter politics, a new constitution wil be born.
Please don't tell me women depend on men for financial security.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by pointblank247(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Christinaog:

Men are scum , including my father, my grandfather and my great grandfather
Inukwa akuko
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

You wey get sense if you followed well you for see say even the fool himself prays for his own daughters to get raped. Go back and check well. Afterwards go and pick your empty brain from the gutter where you dropped it.

U bloody fool that has been destined to showcase ur foolishness to the world..oh , u think u hv a brain... I bet that neurosurgeons will be marveled when they crack ur skull to find that its a monkeys brain that uv got.... unfortunately u use it to demonstrate ur monkey ways on this forum
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
You are right
ibechris:
Both of are u wrong and you messed up the whole situation but in fact,u didn't marry a good wife but a pretender if I may say.

Submissiveness is the hall mark of a descent woman.

There is simply no submissiveness in that woman. How do u justify her hoarding sex in marriage, in a weddedhome?. Her action could have made u to commit adultery which is still possible if the situation doesn't change.

Both of you need to talk extensively and if it worths involving her family,u had better do it fast before it goes out of hand.

Wishing u the best as u put situation under control.

3 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Yes, the most important ingredient is marrying the right woman who is ready to play her role as a good wife.
ablejesus26:

Guy e sweet oo.
It depends on how you spice it sha.

Is life not sweet??
The main thing is acceptance,and being deliberate.
Being intentional with the reality that once you make the decision as a man to marry,and more so become a father,there are somethings that you must sacrifice,there are somethings you can do and some you can't do.
It's a new life experience that you decided to choose.
When a real man decides to do something he does it well,so do everything possible to be at your best and do everything right to ensure your marriage works.
If you marry woman wey ready to be wife ehnn you go know se marriage sweet
Forget the few stormy moments all na process of the sweetner ��
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by fadal(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
just dont do that again and thats it
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Omoluabiii(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
wirinet:

This will only work when you are just newly married or in the honeymoon phase. After 15 years of marriage with added responsibility of multiple children, work or career pressures, increasing stress levels and extended family wahala, believe me you won't have the time or energy for such shenanigans.

The basic issue is understanding each other's needs and making attempts to fulfil them.

Yes the basic issue is understanding each others needs, and it has gone out of the window.
You need to do something to bring it back.
And thats exactly what i think you can do.
Try it, dont doubt

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by lookingfly: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

STFU. Bloody liar and pervert.
The truth is bitter and VERY painful.......600 years pain kee u there. grin

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Bouncing2(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:

Guy e sweet oo.
It depends on how you spice it sha.

Is life not sweet??
The main thing is acceptance,and being deliberate.
Being intentional with the reality that once you make the decision as a man to marry,and more so become a father,there are somethings that you must sacrifice,there are somethings you can do and some you can't do.
It's a new life experience that you decided to choose.
When a real man decides to do something he does it well,so do everything possible to be at your best and do everything right to ensure your marriage works.
If you marry woman wey ready to be wife ehnn you go know se marriage sweet
Forget the few stormy moments all na process of the sweetner ��
Hmmm,,ya on ya own oo.
I no follow o
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
lookingfly:
The truth is bitter and VERY painful.......600 years pain kee u there. grin

6million years of pain upon you and your generations to the 10th.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

U bloody fool that has been destined to showcase ur foolishness to the world..oh , u think u hv a brain... I bet that neurosurgeons will be marveled when they crack ur skull to find that its a monkeys brain that uv got.... unfortunately u use it to demonstrate ur monkey ways on this forum

You with the maggot brain. Chicken go chop all the maggots in your numbskull and poo for stray dogs too feed on. Thats how uselesss your brain is.

Fvcking rapist. Na your olosho daughters go receive repeated raping.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

You with the maggot brain. Chicken go chop all the maggots in your numbskull and poo for stray dogs too feed on. Thats how uselesss your brain is.

Fvcking rapist. Na your olosho daughters go receive repeated raping.

I'm sure u hv been raped and it was well deserving ...ur dirty hoe of a slut mum birthed u after raping a man as no one wants are infested smelly body... thats y ur brain it filled up with syphilis... dirty pig , vomit of a dog

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

I'm sure u hv been raped and it was well deserving ...ur dirty hoe of a slut mum birthed u after raping a man as no one wants are infested smelly body... thats y ur brain it filled up with syphilis... dirty pig , vomit of a dog

Lol. You wish.

You and your puke brain. You are not even sure of your next meal until your HIV Postive olosho rape victim daughters go out to do 10 impoverished touts before they can bring #500 home for your cursed family to use as feeding allowance for 1 week. Muhehehehe!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Peace081: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Husbands don dy rape wives
Na wa for men ooo

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by wirinet(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
DeepSight:

Haba, marriage being a lifelong affair , there is bound to be "downtime" for either or both parties quite naturally.
marriage is a lifelong affair in theory, in practical it can be a short term affair.

Yes there are downtimes and uptimes for every thing including sex, but a down time of sex lasting over 6 months is enough ground for divorce by either parties.

This sounds way too rigid and mechanical for the nuances of sexx as I understand them to be - complete with all the "human" nature and mood swings which may be attendant thereto. The bold in the above, in particular, make it sound like you expect a wife to write a formal application for "leave" from sexxual duties, which must be presented with justifications and defended before a panel of inquiry.
If a wife wants to take a sabbatical from sexual duties, he must inform her husband, and the husband must consent. If the wife unilaterally decides on her own to go on sexual leave, then she should be prepared to allow the husband get sexual satisfaction from other means - including olosho.

Kai, so you are among those who are okay with the practice of banging the head of an unborn child with your prick.
Yuck.
grin
The prick comes no where near the head of the unborn child. The prick stops at the vagina, the baby is safely tuck in the womb.

I dont know but it almost comes across as though you are designating the woman as a sexxual slave. I personally dont believe in "conjugal rights" as they are expressed in this context. There is too much nuance in sexxual matters for such a mechanical approach - and with that approach you reduce something that should be a natural chemical response to one another to a mere duty and physical chore. As far as I am concerned, even (and probably especially) within a marriage, the sexxual relations of the parties should be approached with as much gentle coaxing and seduction as was deployed prior to marriage. If not more.

Even the law recognizes "conjugal rights". Both partners have conjugal rights, meaning a husband should not deny his wife her conjugal rights. If you wife demands sex, it is your duty to satisfy that desire unless there are other extraneous factors.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Lol. You wish.

You and your puke brain. You are not even sure of your next meal until your HIV Postive olosho rape victim daughters go out to do 10 impoverished touts before they can bring #500 home for your cursed family to use as feeding allowance for 1 week. Muhehehehe!! cheesy

Look at this fool that has been distributing hepatitis and hiv with are stench pvssy... I'm sure that ur generation have a history of 10 10 kobo ashaworism .... ur mom tot u how to trade on pvssy with Dando drivers conductors and agbero .....I'm sure dirty people like portable are ur favorite type of men that u are used to... dirty unrepentant pig that whoring is now a generational family business ....muslin brought up
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Look at this fool that has been distributing hepatitis and hiv with are stench pvssy... I'm sure that ur generation have a history of 10 10 kobo ashaworism .... ur mom tot u how to trade on pvssy with Dando drivers conductors and agbero .....I'm sure dirty people like portable are ur favorite type of men that u are used to... dirty unrepentant pig that whoring is now a generational family business ....muslin brought up

Ha ha ha ha ha! Frustrated Grandpa aka Ubunja. Your daughter finally turned an olosho. You still wet your dirty pillow case everynight? Frustrated old toad. Karma is so sweet. Nothing less is expected from a cheap hoe born by a cheap hoe and an ageing broke ass gigolo. Dem don fvck your daughter free expressway pvssy taya. HIV and Hepatitis B must locate her. You never see anything. You and your hoe daughters and gay didirin son. You go cry until you end.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Ha ha ha ha ha! Frustrated Grandpa aka Ubunja. Your daughter finally turned an olosho. You still wet your dirty pillow case everynight? Frustrated old toad. Karma is so sweet. Nothing less is expected from a cheap hoe born by a cheap hoe and an ageing broke ass gigolo. Dem don fvck your daughter free expressway pvssy taya. HIV and Hepatitis B must locate her. You never see anything. You and your hoe daughters and gay didirin son. You go cry until you end.

Describing the type of useless life u live... dirty pig that street rats and dogs 4k for free.... a waste of air space and oxygen.... a pig has more value that u..... u were born a hoe just like ur mom was a hoe at least the good thing is that it stops with u cos u have lost ur dirty womb to street motor part touts that u force smelly pvssy on dem every morning....stop infecting them when ur uncountable diseases ravaging ur system with ur body odour and mouth odour...everything about ur smell with disgust ... dirty pig
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Christinaog:

Men love to cum faster.
So true
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Describing the type of useless life u live... dirty pig that street rats and dogs 4k for free.... a waste of air space and oxygen.... a pig has more value that u..... u were born a hoe just like ur mom was a hoe at least the good thing is that it stops with u cos u have lost ur dirty womb to street motor part touts that u force smelly pvssy on dem every morning....stop infecting them when ur uncountable diseases ravaging ur system with ur body odour and mouth odour...everything about ur smell with disgust ... dirty pig

Kikikikikiki See frustration reeking. Chai you will never stop wailing old gay dog. Na inside lagoon you go jump last with your artificial delapidated tired body.

Your daughter now fvcks both male and female just like her runaway broke ass sperm donor useless deadbeat gay papa. HIV , Herpes. Syphillis and HB don ravage her hard drug infested body. When are you doing her free pvssy? She will fvck you too for free. Ha ha ha ha ha! Karma don locate you at last. Pained morafoka!
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Kikikikikiki See frustration reeking. Chai you will never stop wailing old gay dog. Na inside lagoon you go jump last with your artificial delapidated tired body.

Your daughter now fvcks both male and female just like her runaway broke ass sperm donor useless deadbeat gay papa. HIV , Herpes. Syphillis and HB don ravage her hard drug infested body. When are you doing her free pvssy? She will fvck you too for free. Ha ha ha ha ha! Karma don locate you at last. Pained morafoka!

Jobless fool ....I know say night don de reach to go look for men that u will infect diseases .... dirty mushin girl with mouth odour... nobody in ur poverty inflicted generation is even qualified to be employed as my dogs feeder.. look at this pig wey don de kidnap dog de 4k for night...u now are involved in 4kin animals just like u were tot in ur family... poverty and syphilis has destroyed ur brain cells...born in poverty die in poverty
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Jobless fool ....I know say night don de reach to go look for men that u will infect diseases .... dirty mushin girl with mouth odour... nobody in ur poverty inflicted generation is even qualified to be employed as my dogs feeder.. look at this pig wey don de kidnap dog de 4k for night...u now are involved in 4kin animals just like u were tot in ur family... poverty and syphilis has destroyed ur brain cells...born in poverty die in poverty

Classless son of a cheap hoe. You spew trash every single time because you are a blady nit.wit living in perpetual frustration. You go jump inside lagoon las las because your misery will.never end. Wailing wailer. Muhehehehe! grin
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by DeepSight(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
wirinet:

The prick comes no where near the head of the unborn child. The prick stops at the vagina, the baby is safely tuck in the womb.

Haba, dem no fit follow you play again?

Even the law recognizes "conjugal rights". Both partners have conjugal rights, meaning a husband should not deny his wife her conjugal rights. If you wife demands sex, it is your duty to satisfy that desire unless there are other extraneous factors.

I dont subscribe to this no matter how many laws in the world may state so.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Classless son of a cheap hoe. You spew trash every single time because you are a blady nit.wit living in perpetual frustration. You go jump inside lagoon las las because your misery will.never end. Wailing wailer. Muhehehehe! grin

I cant hv any misery cos I live s fantastic that ur brain is not capable of imagining cos u are used to the pig dirty life ... ur frustration led u to an infested disease body ... I can't even allow my dogs near u cos u will rape them...those dogs u rape must b traumatised cos they will prefer their fellow dogs cos u are full of s.hit...
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by benzion72(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Na so your daughters too go dey dispensable for their husband house.

So it is reasonable for a wife to deny her husband sex for months in a marriage. So what is the purpose of marriage that she signed for companionship, sexual intimacy and children. So why will a somebody hold another person into ransom. Only a foolish man will take such from any woman. I don't have irresponsible children
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by SURElee(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
What is her reason for using sex as a weapon? Who in their right senses starves or withhold sex in the marriage and expects the marriage to be a healthy one?

The deed has been done both ways. You both need to work it out with communication and forgiveness.

She needs to speak out on why she is withholding sex else it will keep re occurring and the marriage will head for the rocks.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Veeryeasy(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Talk to her, give her time and make her tell my she refused you sex
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
benzion72:

So it is reasonable for a wife to deny her husband sex for months in a marriage. So what is the purpose of marriage that she signed for companionship, sexual intimacy and children. So why will a somebody hold another person into ransom. Only a foolish man will take such from any woman. I don't have irresponsible children

You are definitely irresponsible and its unfortunate that your children will tow the same path.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

I cant hv any misery cos I live s fantastic that ur brain is not capable of imagining cos u are used to the pig dirty life ... ur frustration led u to an infested disease body ... I can't even allow my dogs near u cos u will rape them...those dogs u rape must b traumatised cos they will prefer their fellow dogs cos u are full of s.hit...

So your dogs will even choose to make a preference between a human and a fellow dog? shocked I know they got their perversion and mental instability from you who fvcks dogs on a daily. You should set yourself ablaze because you are definitely the most worthless creature walking on planet earth. Your misery no get end. Now go get some fuel and get to work on blazing up your bleeped up useless existence.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

You sound like you ran out of your medication for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Your incoherence is so alarming, i fear for the hoe that birthed you after conceiving you in a roadside gutter with a worthless tout.

I will advice that you get sniper and end your miserable existence. So that the world can exist with one less maniac who eats used sanitary towels for a living. Run along maniac, get the damn sniper and rot in hell when you get to the other side to join your wailing late tout of a father.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by stevestifler(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
I think your marriage is over.

Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Kogi Pastor: We Raped The Prostitute, Killed & Had Sex With Her Corpse / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.