Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! - Crime (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! (65024 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place / I've Regretted My Actions. Please Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by eneazi(f): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
nrexzy:

Nothing to figure out... Marriage is about communication... She should have communicated

Same thing we are saying, did you miss the part where I used the word "talk" what if she tried to but horniness kept him away from listening
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Digmygold:

You sound like you ran out of your medication for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Your incoherence is so alarming, i fear for the hoe that birthed you after conceiving you in a roadside gutter with a worthless tout.

I will advice that you get sniper and end your miserable existence. So that the world can exist with one less maniac who eats used sanitary towels for a living. Run along maniac, get the damn sniper and rot in hell when you get to the other side to join your wailing late tout of a father.

Oh ...u don come back after the night job.... ashawo kobo kobo...so na u and ur mama de share animals wey una de 4k... dirty piglet with pigs as parents .... only the skies know the number of mad men on the street u and ur mom hv 4kd in ur lifetime cos thats the closest u and ur dirty piggy mom can be closest to a dik
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

Oh ...u don come back after the night job.... ashawo kobo kobo...so na u and ur mama de share animals wey una de 4k... dirty piglet with pigs as parents .... only the skies know the number of mad men on the street u and ur mom hv 4kd in ur lifetime cos thats the closest u and ur dirty piggy mom can be closest to a dik

You bark like a miserable dog born by a stray dog. You give such an apt description of your hoe female family members it gets me entertained. Don't ever stop barking until you get that sniper to end your worthlessness. Hahahahaha.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Kingcalls: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Digmygold:

You bark like a miserable dog born by a stray dog. You give such an apt description of your hoe female family members it gets me entertained. Don't ever stop barking until you get that sniper to end your worthlessness. Hahahahaha.

E b like say the dog 4k u and ur mama well well ...u just mentioning dog dog dog bark bark bark grin grin grin... u are nothing but a walking disease...I pity that dog cos u don infect the innocent dog with cocktail of diseases....
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by benzion72(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Digmygold post=109366210]

You are definitely irresponsible and its unfortunate that your children will tow the same path.[/quote

I will not join you in the gutter. But it shows how responsible you are uttering gibberish on unknown people, who are not part of the discuss
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
benzion72:
Two wrong cannot make a right. Having said that. You sound like an immature man. To me. Fulfill all your responsibility at home and play her game with her. She want to withdrawal do same too. Keep a little bit late and let her see that she is dispensable. But cowing and begging such women will not work.

Do you know him? He is an unknown.person to you. So why are you also uttering gibberish, gutter dog.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Digmygold: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

E b like say the dog 4k u and ur mama well well ...u just mentioning dog dog dog bark bark bark grin grin grin... u are nothing but a walking disease...I pity that dog cos u don infect the innocent dog with cocktail of diseases....

Rabies infested nkita like you. So you still dey bark since morning. The curse dem curse thst you olosho mama still dey dangle on your head. You will keep barking until you quench. Miserable barking bingo.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by nrexzy: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
eneazi:

Same thing we are saying, did you miss the part where I used the word "talk" what if she tried to but horniness kept him away from listening

So ur excuse is that he is always Hot..
Na wetin him come dis world to do ba... Reason well na
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by charlesdinho7(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
the best thing to do is to divorce her and marry another woman. how can a wife deny her husband sex? divorce her and marry another woman jare
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by eneazi(f): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=nrexzy post=109374455]

So ur excuse is that he is always Hot..
Na wetin him come dis world to do ba... Reason well na[/quote

Hot or not my point from the start is there is no justification for what he did perioddd!
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by bepositive11: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Noah9:

I have apologized. I even bought a little gift along side but I saw them inside the trash nylon bag when I came back from work.

I haven't eaten good meal for some days now. Just meat-pie and juice or indomie.

I don't know what to do. I'm truly sorry about my actions. cry sad

You don't understand the gravity of what you have done

You have shattered the trust she had in you forever. She no longer feels safe with you

She will know deep down that you can do it again since you've done it once before

No amount of apology or gifts can ever restore the trust she had in you. She can never fully feel safe with you ever again

You messed up big time

You two need to learn how to communicate effectively and be more understanding of each other

You're both self centered

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by bepositive11: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
GenBuhari:
Yes, the most important ingredient is marrying the right woman who is ready to play her role as a good wife.

The woman should play her role as a good wife and the man should play his role as a good husband. It's mutual

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
That goes without saying. We have to assume the OP is himself good husband material as he has not listed any of his own shortcomings.
bepositive11:

The woman should play her role as a good wife and the man should play his role as a good husband. It's mutual
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by ArcToyin(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.

Don't feel bad too long. Your wife had gone too far with her reactions. There are some things that should not be denied in marriage when couples are at loggerhead. When you made advances to her, that should have been the opportunity for her to open up her emotional issues and the offenses you committed which would have paved way for reconciliation but she didn't. Don't let me say you didn't go too far. The only area I didn't like in the situation was the aspect of slapping her. Pls, don't punish yourself emotionally. The deed has been done, think about solution and not wound yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by BluntCrazeMan: 1:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Noah9:

I have apologized. I even bought a little gift along side but I saw them inside the trash nylon bag when I came back from work.

I haven't eaten good meal for some days now. Just meat-pie and juice or indomie.

I don't know what to do. I'm truly sorry about my actions. cry sad
Weak men everywhere...!!
Why not leave the house for her and blackout all communications with her for as long as she starts crawling and begging to at least find where you went to??
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Gokoyer0(m): 4:53am On Jan 19, 2022
You are right.
kjhova:

If this was Sweden, where spousal rape is a criminal offence, we won't be reading this thread. You'd be in jail awaiting final sentencing while your soon-to-be ex-wife is meeting with lawyers who would sort out the necessary documentation for her to gain ownership of EVERYTHING you guys had before this case!!!

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Enimoney3: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2022
What is her reason for not having sex with u? I believe you married her legally.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Babaken(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
nrexzy:

Na him wife oo no b babe oo...
Abeg
D kingdom of God sufferth violence...... Etc

Lemme ask why on earth would his wife starve him. Of sex for over a long period with no reason?

E make sense to u
exactly my point everyone is blaming the man including me forgetting that konji is a....
For a woman that knows she is married if your husband do what you don't like let him know and stop playing some form of game if the man get side chick tomorrow she will start complaining.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by zedegit: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2022
ibechris:
Both of are u wrong and you messed up the whole situation but in fact,u didn't marry a good wife but a pretender if I may say.

Submissiveness is the hall mark of a descent woman.

There is simply no submissiveness in that woman. How do u justify her hoarding sex in marriage, in a weddedhome?. Her action could have made u to commit adultery which is still possible if the situation doesn't change.

Both of you need to talk extensively and if it worths involving her family,u had better do it fast before it goes out of hand.

Wishing u the best as u put situation under control.

It's unfortunate. These daughters of Eve will not kill somebody's son who decided to love them someday.

If you as a woman don't want to have sex in marriage atleast 3 times weekly please NEVER marry. Frustrate only yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by shegun4sur: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
You didn't bother asking her/finding out what was going on with her or in your marriage (you obviously had pre-existing issues that may have caused her to withdraw from you) to have refused you, but you resorted to violence.

As if slapping her wasn't bad enough, slapping her to the extent of her bleeding in the mouth meant you did it with a lot of force, not to mention the force you obviously used to rape her. The act of rape in itself is an act of violence. Sorry (not sorry): you're a beast. After being violent towards her x2, what do you expect?

Get on your knees, plead with her and ask for her forgiveness, then let her know you won't ever repeat such violent actions towards her again. Secondly, you're selfish if you're expecting her to cook for you after what you've done. You should be the one cooking for her during this time ―to appease her. Things should fall back into place if you start doing that and catering more to her, then you two can go see a sound marriage Therapist to work out your issues. Otherwise keep eating the indomie you've been eating.

God forbid
Woman wey deprive am of sex for one full month oo

I blame the guy for not bulshiting her when better babes de everywhere to take hold body
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by ibinaboonline: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Oil dey your head, bro. Na my man you be.
freshkpomo:

You just fell into the trap, you just gave your wife something to hold on to.. I don't know why women are this heartless, almost all marriages are having this issue, and before marriage you need to see how these same women will give you all the best position in the world but once them reach house them go put key for tow tow.... It will make you wonder if you are the only one in love,or you are over demanding or you are not giving them good sex or there is another man in their life.. all these plenty thought fit make man loose sanity and for a man who does not want to cheat, loosing his mind might turn him into a monster and do the unthinkable.

Women stop deceiving men because you want to wear wedding gown like your friends because it seems you are after the gown and not the marriage because that gown looks like an achievement to you, if you see a man's labido is too high for you during courtship, kindly quit and tell him your reasons.. Things like this should never be issue for marriage, how woman go stay for a week or more and her husband body nor attracted her, yet she dey shake yansh round house expecting the man to look the other way, is that not witchcraft...

OP, I am not in support of what you did, but if your wife continue with her no sex attitude.. Just leave the house for her, shey she can cook and eat alone... At least if you nor dey see her, you nor go dey turn on.... She destroyed her marriage herself not you... If you get money, lodge hotel, chop better food, if na wine take calm am down.. after all life is more than SEX...

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by drealcivilceno(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
You didn't bother asking her/finding out what was going on with her or in your marriage (you obviously had pre-existing issues that may have caused her to withdraw from you) to have refused you, but you resorted to violence.

As if slapping her wasn't bad enough, slapping her to the extent of her bleeding in the mouth meant you did it with a lot of force, not to mention the force you obviously used to rape her. The act of rape in itself is an act of violence. Sorry (not sorry): you're a beast. After being violent towards her x2, what do you expect?

Get on your knees, plead with her and ask for her forgiveness, then let her know you won't ever repeat such violent actions towards her again. Secondly, you're selfish if you're expecting her to cook for you after what you've done. You should be the one cooking for her during this time ―to appease her. Things should fall back into place if you start doing that and catering more to her, then you two can go see a sound marriage Therapist to work out your issues. Otherwise keep eating the indomie you've been eating.

Hahaha... Any one reading will believe this... Hahaha.
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by drealcivilceno(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2022
socialmediaman:

You have to give her time and support. Taking responsibility means accepting that she needs time to heal from the trauma you caused. You hurt your wife and you want her to bounce back to normal immediately so that you can have a good meal? It sounds selfish and insensitive. It seems spousal rape isn’t captured in Nigeria’s penal code, if that’s the case, I suggest you do your time showing remorse and making reparations

Edit: as Amarisco suggested, You need professional help to manage your anger problems. Your wife also needs therapy to heal from the trauma.

You don't know women ooh!

See, it looks like you don't know why eve ate that apple!

Women are sociopaths for no good reason!

They will only respect you if you are better at the game coz you can predict them...

I know will call my mother, yes, she is also part of them!
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by alfredfrddy(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2022
AntiMCU:
Seems like marriages these days is synonymous with sexual starvation.

At least, our forefathers had polygamy (options) for issues like this.
if not for sex, for what other reason should a person get married?
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by pussymonger1: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2022
YOUR FATHER IS A SCUM
Christinaog:

Men are scum
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Germi9: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'll go straight to point.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years, God has blessed our matrimony with a beautiful daughter. My wife is so decent, caring and beautiful inside out. I have been a great husband and father to my pretty daughter. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married.

Recently, she barely give me sex. Infact it would take a whole month before I could see Just the color of her undies and I wasn't happy about it.

Last week Wednesday, I committed an unspeakable abuse, I'm so ashamed of myself. I Raped my wife and I hate myself since that incident.

Honestly, I don't know what came over me that particular day, I tried to make advances towards her, she refused and she pushed my hand away. Out of anger I slapped her on her face (she bled from her mouth), I overpowered her and forcefully had my way through. She cried all through that night.

I regretted my actions, I feel remorse, I hate my Life cry. I have begged her seriously to forgive me but she haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter, she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

I have never abused, beat or raised my hands on my wife or any woman before. Last week was my first time I did such an abominable act in my Life sad. What If any one notice we're having issues now, how will I explain to them what actually happened?

I don't even want my little daughter to know we're having issues. I don't know who to talk to. It's a faceless forum that's why I'm sharing my pain here cry. Pls how do I restore back happiness in my home, I need my wife to forgive me. I'm truly sorry from the depth of my heart and I promise it will never happen again.

Please Help Me.
Man dey rape him wife?? Go and listen to Oke Bakasi clip , thats impossible
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiMCU:
Seems like marriages these days is synonymous with sexual starvation.

At least, our forefathers had polygamy (options) for issues like this.

I dey hear say .... e dey happen for oyibo or brown people country... never thought it could happen to a Nigerian husband ooo....

Sex Starvation is real hmmm..
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Germi9:

Man dey rape him wife?? Go and listen to Oke Bakasi clip , thats impossible

Its called Marital rape... Asian countries you will be jailed for it...... The sad one is she was bleeding from the mouth while doing it..

E heavy ooo... !!

1 Like

Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by Germi9: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Its called Marital rape... Asian countries you will be jailed for it...... The sad one is she was bleeding from the mouth while doing it..

E heavy ooo... !!
This is Africa my friend
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by wirinet(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

E heavy ooo... !!

That's why we are Africans.
Why would a woman marry a virile man and in less than 2 years into marriage deny him sex without any reason?

If my wife deny me sex for 6 months, I will just pack my load and leave the house for her and then restart my life. I will also demand a refund of my bride price and wedding expenses. In fact I would ask for an annulment of thr marriage and not just a divorce. It would be an insult to be answering divorcee to such a heartless woman.

Why should I keep feeding and housing a woman who has no feelings or regards whatsoever for me?
Re: I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! by wirinet(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
She haven't said a word to me for over 5 days now. She cook for just herself and my daughter. she no longer sleep in our matrimonial bed, she would rather sleep in my daughter's room or the visitor's room, she no longer greets me anymore.

These are the points I am unable to understand or reconcile, who is paying for the food and the housing. Unless she is the breadwinner, I can't reconcile how she will cook and exclude you.

If she is no longer interested in the marriage, she should have said so and packed her load to her father's house. All these shenanigans is childish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Kogi Pastor: We Raped The Prostitute, Killed & Had Sex With Her Corpse / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.