Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims (9079 Views)

X Owner Takes Jibe At Meta As FB, Instagram Crash, Says Our Servers Are Working / Hacker Breaks Into NIMC Server, Steals Over 3 Million National Identity Numbers / Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Largehearty: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Bunch of liars
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by kulrunsman79(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't believe anything in Nigeria until government comes out to deny it.

We are on cruise mode
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2022
He definitely would need a good knowledge of K*l* and Ap*'s to do a successful hack, this sound like a script kiddie to me.
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by YoungAncient1: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Sam should have just printed my own card for me sef
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by LogicBomb8: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Dis guy don recieve serious warning hence the change of mouth nigerian governme.nt is funny so u mean no .gov site can be hacked, even almighty nasa was hacked and they where nt ashamad of it instead they uped their game but in our own case we lie and decieve our self like the ostrich buring its head in sand too bad
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Them they hack Facebook and pants dey talk say they can't hack Nimc app sad

1 Like

Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Minjim: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2022
Danieldara011:
Lies from the pit of hell
Their servers were hacked

Wait, what made you believe the guy and not believe NIMC?

Because right now I can't believe both of them
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by loadedvibes: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol.. if I believe NIMC I go believe anything
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Putindbutt: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let the Wannabe redpiller keep deceiving himself..na so e easy to hack nimc wey hold millions of people information..
He hacked nothing..he's only good at making mouth online just like his cohorts here.. grin grin grin grin
You just dey carry your madness enter everywhere. How does wannabe redpiller got to do with the post. I just hate seeing your dumbass in politics section.
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Putindbutt:

You just dey carry your madness enter everywhere. How does wannabe redpiller got to do with the post. I just hate seeing your dumbass in politics section.
Ok..now you are insulting me?
I dey laugh you this small boy..I go soon reach you..now you are displaying your immaturity here.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Tomahawk99(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Danieldara011:
Lies from the pit of hell
Their servers were hacked
By you?
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Osama bin pantami your terrorist friends don start again.....with all what I'm reading up there e sure me die say them don move people NIN....this country sucks.
If I do any NIN make I shit pin cheesy
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Rajahbite(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Oga hacker welldone, shebi na the#1876.00 wia I get for account you wan come hack comot?
If you hack am the pin come hook you, just use that phone number for my NIN data call me make I tell you my pin.

1 Share

Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Goldbw122(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Even when they are hacked, will the truth still come out ?

Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by BruncleZuma: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Nobody said it was hacked baba
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Fragility6: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let the Wannabe redpiller keep deceiving himself..na so e easy to hack nimc wey hold millions of people information..
He hacked nothing..he's only good at making mouth online just like his cohorts here.. grin grin grin grin
Wetin be your own and redpiller on every thread. No ambition,no plans, no goals just wake up in the morning drop stupid takes on all nairaland threads. Na WA for some of una o
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Putindbutt: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok..now you are insulting me?
I dey laugh you this small boy..I go soon reach you..now you are displaying your immaturity here.. undecided
Is this one mad?
No dey show your dirty ass here. You don't have the brain to talk here.
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Putindbutt:

Is this one mad?
No dey show your dirty ass here. You don't have the brain to talk here.
Ok..I hope you will say this very soon.. grin grin
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Fragility6:

Wetin be your own and redpiller on every thread. No ambition,no plans, no goals just wake up in the morning drop stupid takes on all nairaland threads. Na WA for some of una o
So cos I drop wannabe redpillers on every thread I don't have an ambition and I am jobless..
You don't know me do you?stop being a brainless kid on my mention.. grin grin
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Putindbutt: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok..I hope you will say this very soon.. grin grin
Small fry, I have made my points.
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by SmartyPants(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Naijatask:
We all know the FG doesn't own up to any claim. Even if the news was true, they'll still deny it undecided.

Sam himself has recanted and said it was Tecno not NIMC

1 Like

Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Putindbutt:

Small fry, I have made my points.
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by techWriter3: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2022
This gov sql untruths wanna like Tisqlubu sql 2023 ambitiosql.
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by gnhpowerhouse: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Naija with Deniaĺs
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by mapet: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Naijatask:
We all know the FG doesn't own up to any claim. Even if the news was true, they'll still deny it undecided.

You want the news to be true even when the original source clarified it is not true? just to cast aspersion on the government?
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by mapet: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Dialpad:
Instead of them to figure out what's going on with the claim, they are denying. Even US government servers are breached.

Who the hell is Nimc to claim they can't be hacked.

So they should figure out what's going on with a fake news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by coolhumble(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
That hacker has been handsomely paid by FG undecided
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by Dialpad: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Be proactive and create more security for their servers, don't wait till it becomes reality

mapet:

So they should figure out what's going on with a fake news?
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by musicwriter(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
This is denial. What Pantami should have done is accept responsibility and even explain it was a bounty project. But get ready to be really hacked now that you've made Nigerian NIMC database popular. You can be rest assured Nigerian database would be for sale all over the internet in a couple of months or even weeks.
The bounty hunter already has ALL the database anywhere. It's just a question of him/her selling it.
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Again,
Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

We Rise.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by olioxx(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Enceladus can you see what I have been saying?
The moniker above me has said it all.

musicwriter:
This is denial. What Pantami should have done is accept responsibility and even explain it was a bounty project. But get ready to be really hacked now that you've made Nigerian NIMC database popular. You can be rest assured Nigerian database would be for sale all over the internet in a couple of months or even weeks.
The bounty hunter already has ALL the database anywhere. It's just a question of him/her selling it.
With this statement of yours I can authoritatively say that your IQ level nor reach 0℅ it is way below 0℅. You don't understand something and you are speaking as if you know.
Ogbeni go sidon one place, topics like this no be your mate.
Re: Our Servers Not Hacked — NIMC Responds To Hacker's Claims by musicwriter(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
olioxx:
Enceladus can you see what I have been saying?
The moniker above me has said it all.

With this statement of yours I can authoritatively say that your IQ level nor reach 0℅ it is way below 0℅. You don't understand something and you are speaking as if you know.
Ogbeni go sidon one place, topics like this no be your mate.

Now I know you're here for damage control and not to speak the truth cause you quoted me in another thread claiming I was right about the hacker. But suddenly I am wrong now because you have an interest to protect?

Let me tell you, if a random hacker can penetrate the database at all, it means that MANY anonymous entities out there have the whole Nigerian NIMC database even before this hacker. In fact, that so hacker NEVER hacked anything, instead he/she purchased the database from the dark web.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu / Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. / 343,460 Defect To APC In Katsina From PDP, APGA, PDM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.