Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist (25235 Views)

Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years / Unilag Student Activist Olorunfemi Remains Suspended After Seven Semesters / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by pamcode(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2022
shortgun:

May you birth a son that will call you a useless father, insult you in public and question your sanity when you don't meet his needs.
May your sons call you call you a misfit where you work.
May your children call your certificate and all your achievements in life a FIASCO!

SAY A BIG AMEN TO THIS PRAYER
what is the correlation between what you wrote and the matter on ground?Is the VC and other criticized his father? They are holders of public posts and can be criticized appropriately. The tone of his public letter was strong but there was no insult or slander in it.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by shortgun(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2022
pamcode:
what is the correlation between what you wrote and the matter on ground?Is the VC and other criticized his father? They are holders of public posts and can be criticized appropriately. The tone of his public letter was strong but there was no insult or slander in it.
Correlation is you should interact with other people's father same way you interact with your father.
Anyone that calls another person's father a misfit and their 1st class certificates a fiasco have no regard for their own father and should have no business in a university.. such language belong to the motorpark.
Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by 2braithe: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
officialsaw01:
Is he a formal OAU student? Cuz I'm seeing OAU main gate there o. If yes, I'm not surprised,

Student activists do support students in other schools too.

IBK(former OAU SU president) was arrested by Fmr Gov Ajimobi when he went to join Lautech students to protest.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by pamcode(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
shortgun:

Correlation is you should interact with other people's father same way you interact with your father.
Anyone that calls another person's father a misfit and their 1st class certificates a fiasco have no regard for their own father and should have no business in a university.. such language belong to the motorpark.
Please point out the motor park language in his write up. Nobody is above correction including ones father difference is just that you should do it privately since it is a family matter but not for this. The post of VC is a public post and all criticisms would be made public.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by Kemfun(f): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Omo I can still remember this event then o grin grin that Unilag sent us all back home and insisted we signed an undertaking before we will be allowed back in school, Unilag and their wahala ehn... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by teejay29(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=officialsaw01 post=109268946]Is he a formal OAU student? Cuz I'm seeing OAU main gate there o. Student of Unilag according to the News ,maybe he was at OAU for unionism .

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by Sheriman(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigSarah:
Damn these people that made me sign indemnity form that year...

Wonderful!! So Big Sarah is a UNILAG graduate?? I'm also a UNILAG graduate from faculty of Education. I graduated in 2018. We signed that indemnity form that year ooo at Education cafee from one old baba lawyer. The old lawyer made thousands of naira that faithful day. Na one pretty girl like this dey help the baba collect the money. 500 Naira per signing and you Know how many students that baba go signed. During exam you must show that indemnity form fully signed with your docket before you enter examination hall
UNILAG show us shege that year. I think it was in 2016 this drama happened.
Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
6 wasted years , they just delayed their time but God pass the school authority
Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by yemi1504: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
shortgun:

May you birth a son that will call you a useless father, insult you in public and question your sanity when you don't meet his needs.
May your sons call you call you a misfit where you work.
May your children call your certificate and all your achievements in life a FIASCO!

SAY A BIG AMEN TO THIS PRAYER

If I respect myself, I will never see such kind of embarrassment. It is those who don't respect themselves in the old generation that are prone to such. No wonder the country is a shith0le when we can't talk truth to power in the name of they are our elders while they are foolish elders. My 2 cents.

PS - I will pass on your useless prayer because I mind my own business and never think to make another person feel bad unlike the elders you are defending here so the chance of me having such kind of child is minuscule unlike the foolish elders you are defending here.

By the way for such useless prayer, you are a disast3r and need your brains examined ASAP.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by RealTalker02: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Uyi168:
I can't because of one yeye unionism loose my studentsip.
It's not worth it. The students you are fighting for may not even recognize your efforts. They will all move on as if nothing had happened.

The ugly truth
Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by shortgun(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
pamcode:
Please point out the motor park language in his write up. Nobody is above correction including ones father difference is just that you should do it privately since it is a family matter but not for this. The post of VC is a public post and all criticisms would be made public.

Creticism is different from insults.
In creticism you identify areas that needs attention in a polite and civil manner, choosing words wisely for it not be perceived as an attack.
In today's world, activists no longer find creticism attractive as a tool for agitation rather they have embraced constructive criticism which not only finds faults but also proffers realistic solutions and alternatives better ways of doing things in an environment.
These are all lacking in the article.

Words like "misfits, teaching students econometrics rubbish and The Nation’s investment of knowledge on you to make you a scholar is a WASTE. Your first class honours degree is the true definition of a FIASCO" are insults and should not be used in a formal setting.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by YhemmyBloom(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Despite his ordeals,na his kind dey get swift political moves and often shine pass people wey their years smooth for school..In years ahead, the school come fit beg am with honoris causa sef.. grin..

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by RodgersAkpafu: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
shortgun:

Creticism is different from insults.
In creticism you identify areas that needs attention in a polite and civil manner, choosing words wisely for it not be perceived as an attack.
In today's world, activists no longer find creticism attractive as a tool for agitation rather they have embraced constructive criticism which not only finds faults but also proffers realistic solutions and alternatives better ways of doing things in an environment.
These are all lacking in the article.

Words like "misfits, teaching students econometrics rubbish and The Nation’s investment of knowledge on you to make you a scholar is a WASTE. Your first class honours degree is the true definition of a FIASCO" are insults and should not be used in a formal setting.

Oh please
Save us that crap.....

It's a democracy and he expressed himself
If those old fools were pained by it
Let them write a rebuttal and call em names too

Hiding behind structures to face him was cowardice on Bello and those other useless mens part

And its because of human beings like you
That's why they do what they do

Assuming this was way another country
Bello and co would have had it really rough

But it is Nigeria
Where humans think it is okay to be oppressed and abuse office
Shame

You cant even spell criticism properly
That says a lot about your background

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by Dfr0: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ok
Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by kazma1010(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Victory at last

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hope they are made to pay a hefty sum as compensation for wasting all these years. I followed the story that year and can truly say I am proud of Olorunfemi Adeyeye.

Thank God for the good ones in the Judiciary.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by naija4life247: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2022
koolib:
Uncouth ill mannered boy.

Go for brain test. I suspect degraded brain and psychiatric disorders

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by rita25(f): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
see wetin i no go gree cause? the people you were fighting for are likely graduates and working.
Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by Olayemudia: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
fergie001:
PREVIOUS THREAD;
https://www.nairaland.com/3310038/adeyeye-olorunfemi-rusticated-unilag-facebook#48793424

Olorunfemi Adeyeye in an interview in 2016 insists he doesn't regret his action.

SOURCE

The Facebook post that landed Mr. Adeyeye in hot waters;

The conglomeration of academic ignorami has decided to reinstate him and would admit him into the league with ignorami approved degrees ���

Congrats.
Re: UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist by teabully(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Uyi168:
I can't because of one yeye unionism loose my studentsip.
It's not worth it. The students you are fighting for may not even recognize your efforts. They will all move on as if nothing had happened.

his name is written on gold already, Dude is really a Patriot and believes in the Nigerian Dream,
A lot of people for don use this opportunity Japa,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check / Fed. Poly Ado-ekiti Post Utme New Date / Professor Haruna Wakili Is Dead. Sule Lamido Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.