Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) (4989 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
luwiizy:
. I swear that bitch need two BBC for proper brain resetting...

Why are you wannabe redpillers scared of saying this to my face huh?
I don't bite son..you can only keep crying..stop being a baby boy..
Be a real man and stop taking behind my back..you go cry tire.. grin
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by luwiizy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why are you wannabe redpillers scared of saying this to my face huh?
I don't bite son..you can only keep crying..stop being a baby boy..
Be a real man and stop taking behind my back..you go cry tire.. grin
. Hahahaha.....
Keep talking you seem entertaining to me...

You wan fight redpill...
You wan fight reality...

You need to understand one thing my daughter...it takes a lot to be a man....

Daddy

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
luwiizy:
. Hahahaha.....
Keep talking you seem entertaining to me...

You wan fight redpill...
You wan fight reality...

You need to understand one thing my daughter...it takes a lot to be a man....

Daddy
Then say it to my face and stop hiding behind your keyboard.. grin grin
You go cry tire.. cheesy cheesy
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by luwiizy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then say it to my face and stop hiding behind your keyboard.. grin grin
You go cry tire.. cheesy cheesy
say what to your face....

You don't count believe me....

just know that and know peace.

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
luwiizy:
say what to your face....

You don't count believe me....

just know that and know peace.
You also don't .. talking about BBC behind me..why did you not quote me and say that huh.. undecided undecided
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by luwiizy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You also don't .. talking about BBC behind me..why did you not quote me and say that huh.. undecided undecided
grin. I was scared
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
luwiizy:
grin. I was scared
I was too.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like your leader up there.. grin grin
You go cry tire oo.. grin grin

Judging by posts from your past monikers, iyaegbe, to fernandez*** eventually to this incarnation of fernandez, I would put your IQ between 40 and 60. That is at least 10 points below Koko the Gorilla.

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Judging by posts from your past monikers, iyaegbe, to fernandez*** eventually to this incarnation of fernandez, I would put your IQ between 40 and 60. That is at least 10 points below Koko the Gorilla.
Put let me see now.. grin
Keep displaying your lack of intelligence on my mention..your cry dey sweet me.. grin grin
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Saicrumam:
You can imagine her guts.
That's how most of today's girls thinks
Thanks to Simps and Dafts

The other day my pregnant neighbor's wife saw me returning, before I reach ma doormot she don jejely gather the dirt

I am very serious and mean
And I enjoy the reward that comes with it.
Everybody go give u ur way

grin

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Its official, the person behind that account is female.
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by PatAnselm(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
What's the name of this dating app?
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
PatAnselm:
What's the name of this dating app?
Tinder.

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Funkymode(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
I love that, you sounded like Donald Trump grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Uyi168: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
gistray:
The chat is over 10 years old.

That's a Java phone
you nor get eyes. angry
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by PatAnselm(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Tinder.

Thanks bro, how'd I jump on that jitty survey on your profile??
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
PatAnselm:

Thanks bro, how'd I jump on that jitty survey on your profile??
Just click the link in my signature and look for a register button. Simple.

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Uyi168:
you nor get eyes. angry
No he's right, the initial photos i uploaded where very blurry, i had to get another source to bring the updated photos you are seeing now. So its totally my fault.

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by toujurs: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep decieving you and your wannabe redpillers well..I like how brainless they are to quickly believe anything you say..
Wannabe redpillers start displaying your brainlessness on here I can't wait..
Una go cry tire for women matter oo.. grin grin
Continue fooling your self, as old as you are. Jumping from thread to thread while your mates are getting married. And working.

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
toujurs:
Continue fooling your self, as old as you are. Jumping from thread to thread while your mates are getting married. And working.
Do you know me huh?
Keep deceiving yourself... grin
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FirmTR(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Absolutely.
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by AllahIsSatan: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Java phone with touchscreen?

gistray:
The chat is over 10 years old.

That's a Java phone
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by BobbieZion(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
The Moment She Starts Demanding, WATCH IT!

I apologise for once telling you trash,Bro!!
Let it slide.....

If I had the chance I will sit with u,they blow AZ dey reason real matters!!
No b small OT u dey drop 4 here ohhh!!
Nothing do u. Bless up!

He who wears the shoe,knows where it pinches.
Na story from a real life angle I dey recap so.
Women matter no be here,like 95% no get feelings.
Peace......

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife: Does She Needs To Be Cautioned? / I Love You But... / How To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.