Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,055 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. (725 Views)

FFK: It Would Be Dangerous For Buhari To Arrest Or Kill Sunday Igboho / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Postponement Of Election : Your Are On Your Way Out - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by dewaskillz: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2022
I woke up this morning to another news of how FFK kept out Precious Chikwendu all day from seeing her kids. I really can imagine the pains and despair from the humiliation and broken hope she will be passing through at this moment. It is an affront to our sensibilities of justice seekers , regarding the fact that FFK was a strong critic of President Buhari whenever he flouts court orders- he throws personal insults, vile language and employs all kinds of words in berating and criticizing his government- how then can we allow such man to continue to bully, humiliate and embarrass a mother who passed the rigorous 9-month journey to birth handsome quadruplets- is it right to do so? Don’t know about you but my answer is NO!!! and I will continue to lend my voice in any little way I can.
I have always been of the unpopular opinion that FFK is mentally ill or better still has a mental disorder. His recent actions undermine my position on this. This is why I wouldn’t be surprised one of his reasons moving to APC will be to hang out with the powers in control in order to be comfortable bullying and humiliating Precious without having these powers leveraging on it to have a pound of his flesh too. As a human being, he has lost the capability of making or taking rational decisions and this willpower puts us at a higher level than animals or a level of sanity- this human attribute is clearly devoid or lacking in FFK. It will be modest to say he has turned mad or rather wicked of me to group him as a lower animal. Such personality who lacks integrity and has stayed “relevant” by shamelessly prostituting himself around for the highest bidder shouldn’t be allowed to continue with such impunity as it erodes our civil and moral sense as citizens. It leaves me to my imagination of how filthy a man he is- comparing him to a swine might serve as an euphemism. Offsprings like him brings disrepute to the lineage pedigree. The Dantata’s are known and well-respected until the 3rd generation but people like FFK always sound the gong for us about his lineage. This is no longer a time to stand with Precious Chikwendu but a time to call out FFK for a tyrant and bully he is. There should be no room for bullies in a “civil” society like ours. #calloutFFK #FFK are you mad or something
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by gidgiddy: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2022
It is very wrong of FFK to prevent Precious from seeing her Children

1 Like

Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by dewaskillz: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2022
It is very wrong of FFK to prevent Precious from seeing her Children

He has continued to do this without flinching.
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by helinues: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2022
If you are a lawyer, go and represent Chikwendu at the court of law, if you are not, then you should be able to afford one.

If a prostitute is lost, she can only be found by an armed robber
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by QueenAgbo(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohanaeze Ndigbo need to warn ffk,he is doing this because precious is Igbo by tribe.

Ffk hate Igbos.

1 Like

Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by QueenAgbo(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:
If you are a lawyer, go and represent Chikwendu at the court of law, if you are not, then you should be able to afford one.

Yoruba man calm down.
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by helinues: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Yoruba man calm down.

Igbo girl calm up

3 Likes

Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by Investigative: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Ok

Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by Cholls(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2022
QueenAgbo:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo need to warn ffk,he is doing this because precious is Igbo by tribe.

Ffk hate Igbos.

my sister

Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by helinues: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Ffk hate Igbos.

Same FFK that used to be one of una lawd and savior just like Reno..

Well, una water don dey cook fish it don tey
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

Same FFK that used to be one of una lawd and savior just like Reno..

Well, una water don dey cook fish it don tey

You Afonjas hate Igbos why?

1 Like

Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by QueenAgbo(f): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Ffk and his yoruba people should be careful,else we will report this case to our supleme reader.
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by helinues: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2022
IGOSLAPYOU:

Not only Afonja, remember na the whole world hate you people. Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Indonesia, Malaysia even to UAE.

May we ask who exactly do you people love for others to have you people
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by Bastardlyrich: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't pity her one bit,let her take it like that.
Because of lunger throat u went to marry a Yorubad Muslim drug addict.
Why didn't she marry from se or ss.
Igbo girl dey Marry yorubad person grin grin grin
Nmeeen
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by paramakina202: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

Where is your sense of justice?
So FFK had kids with a prostitude.
Anyway most of that side are product of single parentage so normally you do not see anything wrong with what FFK is doing.
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by IGBOSON1: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Ffk hate Igbos.

I feel for her, but she should have known the unstable kind of person she was hooking up with! She was probably blinded by the money and influence!
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by Naijabad: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
dewaskillz:
I woke up this morning to another news of how FFK kept out Precious Chikwendu all day from seeing her kids. I really can imagine the pains and despair from the humiliation and broken hope she will be passing through at this moment. It is an affront to our sensibilities of justice seekers , regarding the fact that FFK was a strong critic of President Buhari whenever he flouts court orders- he throws personal insults, vile language and employs all kinds of words in berating and criticizing his government- how then can we allow such man to continue to bully, humiliate and embarrass a mother who passed the rigorous 9-month journey to birth handsome quadruplets- is it right to do so? Don’t know about you but my answer is NO!!! and I will continue to lend my voice in any little way I can.
I have always been of the unpopular opinion that FFK is mentally ill or better still has a mental disorder. His recent actions undermine my position on this. This is why I wouldn’t be surprised one of his reasons moving to APC will be to hang out with the powers in control in order to be comfortable bullying and humiliating Precious without having these powers leveraging on it to have a pound of his flesh too. As a human being, he has lost the capability of making or taking rational decisions and this willpower puts us at a higher level than animals or a level of sanity- this human attribute is clearly devoid or lacking in FFK. It will be modest to say he has turned mad or rather wicked of me to group him as a lower animal. Such personality who lacks integrity and has stayed “relevant” by shamelessly prostituting himself around for the highest bidder shouldn’t be allowed to continue with such impunity as it erodes our civil and moral sense as citizens. It leaves me to my imagination of how filthy a man he is- comparing him to a swine might serve as an euphemism. Offsprings like him brings disrepute to the lineage pedigree. The Dantata’s are known and well-respected until the 3rd generation but people like FFK always sound the gong for us about his lineage. This is no longer a time to stand with Precious Chikwendu but a time to call out FFK for a tyrant and bully he is. There should be no room for bullies in a “civil” society like ours. #calloutFFK #FFK are you mad or something

50% of marital problems is solved when you marry from your tribe and among your likes.

I have no pity for her and anyone who may suffer her fate in future.

Her parents may have warned her but she refused. as the saying goes, what an elder sees, a child will never
see, even if he climbs an iroko tree.
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by oyatz(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
IGOSLAPYOU:

This is a big fallacy.

Do you know how many Afonja that have married Igbos or have Igbos as business partners?
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

This is a big fallacy.

Do you know how many Afonja that have married Igbos or have Igbos as business partners?

Don't worry shuku shuku alabama will fight for us.
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by oyatz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Naijabad:

50% of marital problems is solved when you marry from your tribe and among your likes.

I have no pity for her and anyone who may suffer her fate in future.

Her parents may have warned her but she refused. as the saying goes, what an elder sees, a child will never
see, even if he climbs an iroko tree.

This is a big fallacy sir.

50% of all marital problems is solved if you can solve the problems of;

1) Sex and matters related to sex.

2) Money and what money can buy

3) Communications
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by Naijabad: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

This is a big fallacy sir.

50% of all marital problems is solved if you can solve the problems of;

1) Sex and matters related to sex.

2) Money and what money can buy

3) Communications

Any marriage between two people of the same tribe that fails will never survive if they are of different tribes. It is no brainer.

There is a place for relations, Umunna as igbos will put it, in settling marital problems.

Which umunna will go to FFK to settle their marital issues?

Bros, I am and advocate of people marrying from their tribe. It helps a lot.

I can assure you that most parent will definitely be against their daughters marrying from another tribe. There is a reason for that.
A greater percentage of women who married outside their tribe will never take that decision given a second chance.

I have interviewed a good number and I can assure you a lot of them see their marriage as a lifelong mistake.
God punish the woman if babies didn't come within the first 2 years of marriage.
Re: FFK- It Is Time We Call Out FFK. by oyatz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Naijabad:

Any marriage between two people of the same tribe that fails will never survive if they are of different tribes. It is no brainer.

There is a place for relations, Umunna as igbos will put it, in settling marital problems.

Which umunna will go to FFK to settle their marital issues?

Bros, I am and advocate of people marrying from their tribe. It helps a lot.

I can assure you that most parent will definitely be against their daughters marrying from another tribe. There is a reason for that.
A greater percentage of women who married outside their tribe will never take that decision given a second chance.

I have interviewed a good number and I can assure you a lot of them see their marriage as a lifelong mistake.
God punish the woman if babies didn't come within the first 2 years of marriage.

If only you take time to study the
marriage institution deeply from sociological views, you will see that humans marry from different tribes from time immemorial and will continue to do so to ensure the evolution of human societies.

Over the course of time, new tribes/ethnic groups spring up from inter-cultural marriages.

The Mexicans, Domicans , Brazilians are predominantly descendants of inter-racial breedings by Caucasian whites Vs Native Americans Vs Black Africans.

Itsekiri arise from mixtures of Yoruba + Bini + few European sailors/Merchants.

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Didn't Make A South South VP! / Best Nigerian Christian Films Of All Time (pics) / How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.