Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood (24799 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Thandiubani(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On the Road, Reminds Him of His Childhood (Video)

A man was moved to tears after he saw children hawking on the street.

The touching video was shared on social media.

The man in the video was forced to stop and hug the little children as he couldn't control his emotion.

It was gathered that the video reminded him of when he was poor and hawking on the streets.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaNmgNiQE2k

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by KiNg0G: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
All for the camera.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by ValCon888: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
He should walk around the streets of Lagos.
He go cry tire.

276 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Sebastine1994(m): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Why must he touch the boys head. Rich men would never allow you touch their child's head like this

Any why social media, must you showcase it,

How much did you donate to the boy undecided
I just want to check something.

Where have you been all my life, I guess under a rock

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by sylvestersamuel(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
What then is the escence videoing, or perhaps, snapping and posting online. Must everything be uploaded on social media?

So as you see the children dey hawk, if you tip those children or perhaps, if you are financially bouyant, bring them out of the street without bringing it out on social media,you wouldn't feel fulfiled because the whole world has not noticed you bah?

Smh sad

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
since his childhood, thats the 1st time he saw a child hawking?!?!?! where does he live?!?!

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
U dey cry and you dey video am? angry angry

Pussy ass men everywhere!
If you want to cry, then travel around Nigeria, you go cry tire angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by greenie77: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sad, adults birthing kids they have no provisions for.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Mariangeles(f): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
ValCon888:
He go cry tire.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Raalsalghul: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
People need to be responsible and tame their reproductive organs.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Foodqueen(f): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cry cry baby.

Alabosi oshi!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by mekus1011(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mehnn..I don't really trust this guy!
Must he lay hands on the child's head

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by GboyegaD(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Why is he laying hands on the young lad though?

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by justdogitto: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Many of us had a very rough beginning.When I cast my mind back at my childhood as an only child living with a step mother who didn't have a child and with dad always traveling and never been around,I weep. I still have scars to show for the maltreatment till date ...Even as a child, I made up my mind I was going to keep a happy home, love my wife and kids and no reason will any of my kids stay with anyone else as long am still alive..

Those hard times and God made me who I'm today...God has been very good to me!

God always makes things beautiful in his own time, though it may tarry but with hard work and God's grace,we with all reach our goal.

26 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by oz4real83(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Any charity that is on video by the person doing the charitable work or his\her appointees, is no more charity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
In woli agba voice: mo wo bi ti moti bere mo wo bi ti mo de Mori pe gbogbo ogo lo ye o baba.........

When u don't have a story you can't last in glory.......

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by AuntRose(f): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
ValCon888:
He go cry tire.
cheesy
Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Mvena(f): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
ValCon888:
He go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Sucolee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
The answer is how much he gv them because no b cry d kids wan take survive
Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Irupetepete: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
This camera and clout chasing hennnn...
Is he seeing kids hawking for the first time? Things like this happen in an insane country where only the political class matters...
House pad an already over inflated budget, president sign am...
One chance country...
Abeg, if you dey ibadan, I have a giant fridge to sell so I can use the money to start business, edakun pls.. 546 litres, factory chilling and I just refilled the gas... Going for 180k,negotable Sha

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by iCauseTrouble: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
sad
Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by hectorswag(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
ValCon888:
He go cry tire.
Lol the cry go cause flood sef grin grin
Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Sonnobax15(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn, that's life for you....

Since morning, I've been jamming Africa china's--"no condition is permanent".track.....The track cor sweet for my ears one kind cheesy

Truly truly,I dey feel like this young man whenever I dey travel and come across kids selling bottle water in the road angry. I know it's hard but sometimes,one can't just control some emotions but tears go just autonomously come cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Lattop1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Cry cry Baby
Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Kingpele(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chai well it is the duty of the government to stop all this nonsense, ban child labour and proclaim it punishable by law against the parents of the lads that hawk ,u will see it disappear from the society, it is terrible on the psychological disposition of all these kids ,breeding criminality in the society..as for that nigga u should have take them off the street instead of shading crocodile � tears
Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by Badlimo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
ValCon888:
He go cry tire.
my thoughts exactly cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by alizma: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hope say him never Rob something for those children head? Na the first time wey him go see children wey dey howk be that?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood by FalseProphet1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ahhhhhhh

That man has taken the glory of that young child, he took advantage of the child like he wanted to help but used his hands to rub the kid's head thereby demonically exchanging the glory of the boy and replacing it with something else.

He will not succeed.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) / Catching The Bouquet At A Wedding- Myth Or Fact? / Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.