Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members (44925 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Emusan(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Barristter07:
You answered that you know my stand, yet still commited the same error,

When it's obvious you're the one in wrong path here.

Was my post directed to you in the first place?

No! I was talking about WTBTS teaching that leads to her death

If the Jewish man can accept the help of a Samaritan many of whom are pagans, and Jesus was happy with the Samaritan, Who am I not to accept Assistance from anyone either tribe, people, Government, organization, gender, religion, race - that's willing to do so?

That is you and I can't remember when I said NO! JWs will ever refuse assistance or help from anyone but MAJORITY due to the teaching your organization infused in them.

Just as you'll never take blood based on your teaching, some JWs will go against that.

Didn't I also tell you I can even assist someone of LGBTQ orientation if am in the capacity and yes I can accept assistance from them if they offer ?

So was my post directed to Barristter07 in the first place?

My post is about the teaching of WTBTS.

Which is the reason why you can't answer my question, can you Barristter07 seek help or assistance from the body your organization called Harlot of Jerusalem & Babylonian the great?

Without giving a straight forward answer to this question means you're just ranting.

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Barristter07: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emusan:

When it's obvious you're the one in wrong path here.

Was my post directed to you in the first place?

No! I was talking about WTBTS teaching that leads to her death

That is you and I can't remember when I said NO! JWs will ever refuse assistance or help from anyone but MAJORITY due to the teaching your organization infused in them.

Just as you'll never take blood based on your teaching, some JWs will go against that.

So was my post directed to Barristter07 in the first place?

My post is about the teaching of WTBTS.

Which is the reason why you can't answer my question, can you Barristter07 seek help or assistance from the body your organization called Harlot of Jerusalem & Babylonian the great?

Without giving a straight forward answer to this question means you're just ranting.
I already answered you.
You probably have Comprehension issues, and I can see you got the point when you shift to " Majority ".

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Emusan(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Barristter07:

I already answered you.

Where

You probably have Comprehension issues,

Says the person who just said I shifted to "Majority" when I've used 99%, 99.9% of JWs long ago.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

and I can see you got the point when you shift to " Majority ".

That means you're the one who lack simple comprehension because my post has been about majority, I even used 99.9% of JWs somewhere.

So far you have nothing to offer on this issue just ranting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.