Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members (44912 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by zolajpower: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2022
post=109279547:
Update From . COM

A chef who was a member of Jehovah's Witness has died allegedly after refusing financial aid from a Catholic Church, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Ogechukwu Ochiaga had been ill for a while and her story was shared online last year as people begged for donations to help sponsor her medical treatment.

One of those who shared her story is a Facebook user known as Bro Can Mbanefo and he begged people to donate any amount they have, Learnt.

He returned to Facebook today, Jan 11, to reveal that Ogechukwu died yesterday.

While announcing her death, he called out Jehovah's Witness and blamed their doctrine for her death.

He claimed that a Catholic Church in Italy found out about her case and reached out to pay for her surgery. However she allegedly refused to take the money from the Catholic Church as her Church doctrine forbids it.

Mbanefo added that she said she was only willing to accept the money if it comes from a personal account, not from the church.

The money was then donated by the church to other sick people.

Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn Ogechukwu.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Religion and tribe re the menace to our society and until we fight out these demons plaguing our society we will continue

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by bigjackass: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2022
very foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by remitarich(f): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
NAWA OOO
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by friyeme(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Their name is Jehovah witness. very important

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by ButterBurger: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Wonderful.
Very well then, rest well.
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by jimtemi1: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Her mumu never do.100 ways to die they offer u help u rejected it all because of ur religion mentality. Abeg make she die again no RIP for an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Dshocker(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Jehovah witness members can't take blood transfusion...But i tell you,if the head pastor needs one,he will definitely be getting it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Soso990240(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Religion ( Both Christianity and Islam ) is part of the reasons we are where we are today. Extremists everywhere... tueehh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Gamezi(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Indifference is the greatest problem
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Vinnie2000(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Where is Chatinent my brother?

Na him People be this.. cheesy

Oversabi Christians! sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Hollysaint: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Rest in peace to her
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by jimtemi1: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2022
friyeme:
died for her believe, she will make heaven
lol for ur mind

2 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Coldie(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Same people because of their doctrines have killed a lot of people.

I know a Jehovah’s Witness woman who gave birth through operation and lost a lot of blood, they said she needed blood transfusion but she and her people said no that it’s against their religion, na so she take go heaven o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by jimtemi1: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Dshocker:
Jehovah witness members can't take blood transfusion...But i tell you,if the head pastor needs one,he will definitely be getting it
Then that foolishness

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by kingthreat(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
I won't judge her or her decisions. I just pray for good health for myself and everyone reading this. Nothing like good health.

7 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by luscioustrish(f): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
I don’t want to believe this story sad
So how much did her church raise for her

3 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Mrkumareze(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Dying for what you believe is the best. She ll find happiness wherever she's.. No one should blame her...

2 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Davefed(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Jesus ate with ate with sinners and even ask a woman of Jericho for a jug of water... Christ has showed the way but humans want to impose their own way rather than the He taught. Christ should have say no Simon when he wanted to help him with His cross.

9 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Tony5050(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2022
You no go see chatinent for this post o..... cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by advanceDNA: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Maxindhouse

What’s going on here...Where are you??

Is it true that you people don’t accept help from fellow believers of Christ and other people that are not JW....??

This can’t be right??
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by freshkpomo(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2022
Dollarremix:
Jehovah witness be like cult nah.

Na so Christmas rice want cause fight for my area o, person out if generosity and kind-heartedness chose to give rice and chicken to a neighbor not knowing she is a JW, you need to see madness that day... Just a few days ago she discovered her son ate chicken from Christmas, she mad follow street insult those who have the chicken...

My friend asked a JW to marry him, the girl was so irritated because my friend was from a seperate church, you need to see the look in her face..

They come to preach to you, you will listen o, but when you start asking questions, them go just carry face for you like say na fight.. I used to like the because of their sacrifice to evangelize come rain come shine,but when I took a closer look.......... They just hate other denominations for nothing...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by tiswell(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2022
How much was the idiat paid to destroy JW image

5 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by osuofia2(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
smiley
NO RIP TO WASTE. SHEY SHE DON DIE , WHO'S LOSE

4 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by badboyTee(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Lwkm ....Maxindhouse see your fellow jw die like fowl make I bring you easter food no collect oo make hunger kill you

5 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Sonnobax15(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Kajaard:
Good riddance. Very close minded cult. Yes I said it. Jehovah Witness operates like a CULT angry
And may God never refuse to punish anybody that will doubt what you just said lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by mastermaestro(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Kajaard:
Good riddance. Very close minded cult. Yes I said it. Jehovah Witness operates like a CULT angry

Operates like ke? grin Oga, JW is an American cult. grin

11 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
People who are overly religious are Just Mindless morons Isn’t it the Same God they are both serving?? ... I don’t pity the deceased I pity his family that will follow in his stupid footsteps just because of one Smelling Religious Doctrine...

4 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by DroppingLiquid: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
This story has made me soo sad. maybe she wanted the surgery but her church refused.

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Maxxim: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Omoh
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Kajaard:
Facts bro no lies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.