Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members (44917 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by tutudesz: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Dynmyt:

You are high on too much sense

2 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by SeriouslySense(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2022
She should have taken the money, it could have saved her life.

Anyway, rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by bishop4life(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Its not Jehovah witness, she is simply not thinking right.

3 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by mastermaestro(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
tiswell:
How much was the idiat paid to destroy JW image

Was I paid too? JW is an American cult! You guys can only deceive blind children. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Help2020: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
post=109279547:
A chef who was a member of Jehovah's Witness has died allegedly after refusing financial aid from a Catholic Church, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Ogechukwu Ochiaga had been ill for a while and her story was shared online last year as people begged for donations to help sponsor her medical treatment.

One of those who shared her story is a Facebook user known as Bro Can Mbanefo and he begged people to donate any amount they have.

He returned to Facebook today, Jan 11, to reveal that Ogechukwu died yesterday.

While announcing her death, he called out Jehovah's Witness and blamed their doctrine for her death.

He claimed that a Catholic Church in Italy found out about her case and reached out to pay for her surgery. However she allegedly refused to take the money from the Catholic Church as her Church doctrine forbids it.

Mbanefo added that she said she was only willing to accept the money if it comes from a personal account, not from the church.

The money was then donated by the church to other sick people.

Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn Ogechukwu.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4909874832391867&id=100001081974124
I was born a Jehovah's witness, never heard of this before. That witnesses are forbid from collecting money from other doctrine, never heard o.

7 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by ufotunang: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Allowing her church doctrine to deceive her....the Bible says my people perish because they lack the word of God

3 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by wildikeman(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Just like the one that refused blood transfusion because it is against their doctrines.

It's a cult or a kind of sect. The most USLESS ideology I've ever come to witness in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Bola146:
Safe journey undecided ignorance is a very bad disease!

Don't quote me
Did you see this word "alleged" in the OP's post?
Go & find out the meaning and receive SENSE.
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by BigYash: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2022
I won't blame those who said they witness Jehovah o.. Na she do herself.. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery ,dem no go hear.. The church that she was so devoted to,could not even bail her out, and no be say them no get the means o. So why being loyal to such church ... Rip girl!

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by ultimatekint(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2022
They have wired her brain with wrong doctrine ; that's Jehovah witness for you.
May you not fall into their net , Amenn and Amenn !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by usah4(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2022
I blame nobody but the Lady.
May her soul rest with the Lord. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Vinnie2000(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Briller:
Hmmm. I don't want to sound judgemental but 90percent of the JW members I have come across are hypocrites. Argue with your ancestors if you doubt my submissions but if you know you know.

They claim they don't celebrate birthdays, yet partake of birthday cakes....
They claim they don't celebrate Christmas, yet partake in the chicken and all other orishirishi used to celebrate Christmas...
They practice endogamy but commit adultery with people of other faith...
They work in civil service but don't respect national symbol such as anthem, yet they benefit from the same system as long as they are paid salaries from taxpayers money...
They cheat the system by using official hours to go out for evangelism so that their marks would be accorded them in their drive to gain more converts...
They love their Christian brothers and sisters more than their biological siblings...SMH

The list is endless.

ENDLESS, My Brother!

The Bolded is one of my Biggest Criticism of Them! sad
They would claim dat Man's Government has Failed but Enjoy University Bursary, NPower, etc...
They will Say Marrying a Catholic, Pentecostal, etc is Bad but Fccks same pple as Girlfriends, side chicks, Sugar daddies, etc..

Russell or Whatever his Name is, Really created this Denomination on a Strong, Self deceit, Brainwashing Format. undecided embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Help2020: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2022
mastermaestro:

Was I paid too? JW is an American cult! You guys can only deceive blind children. grin
Will you keep quiet. Do they worship any image during service like ur Catholic church?/
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Wetin this religion go cause, commonsense no go fit repair am .........

8 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by alizma: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2022
If you check now, that girl didn't die a virgin. Doctrine wey no prevent you from clubbing, drinking and doing the do but prevents you from accepting assistance from your fellow human being just because they are from different denominations.
Stupid people, as if they no get people wey study banking or accounting. They should ask those professionals the origin of the name, money, yet they don't reject money.
The word money is a name of a goddess called moneta. Don't they know this?

5 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by slivertongue: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Sad

Briller:
Hmmm. I don't want to sound judgemental but 90percent of the JW members I have come across are hypocrites. Argue with your ancestors if you doubt my submissions but if you know you know.

They claim they don't celebrate birthdays, yet partake of birthday cakes....
They claim they don't celebrate Christmas, yet partake in the chicken and all other orishirishi used to celebrate Christmas...
They practice endogamy but commit adultery with people of other faith...
They work in civil service but don't respect national symbol such as anthem, yet they benefit from the same system as long as they are paid salaries from taxpayers money...
They cheat the system by using official hours to go out for evangelism so that their marks would be accorded them in their drive to gain more converts...
They love their Christian brothers and sisters more than their biological siblings...SMH

The list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Janosky: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2022
wildikeman:
Just like the one that refused blood transfusion because it is against their doctrines.

It's a cult or a kind of sect. The most USLESS ideology I've ever come to witness in my life.
Is God's command @Acts 15:29 "Abstain from blood" written in your own Bible?

1 Corinthians 1:25, your wisdom/ideology is "USELESS" to my God. grin
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Help2020: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2022
BigYash:
I won't blame those who said they witness Jehovah o.. Na she do herself.. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery ,dem no go hear.. The church that she was so devoted to,could not even bail her out, and no be say them no get the means o. So why being loyal to such church ... Rip girl!
Oga make una non dey jump into conclusion o.. I was born and raise as Jehovah's witness,though I don't attend again. But never for once did I hear of such doctrine. In fact if she needs money in such situation normally her congratulation would support her.

4 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by SOPIGO: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2022
Social Media Sensation may not provide Accurate information. Accepting monetary donations from any one or organisation is a personal Choice... JW doctrine doesn't prohibit anyone not to Accept help. We have render countable help to individuals and so many group of person that we may not publicised.

8 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by mastermaestro(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2022
Help2020:

Will you keep quiet. Do they worship any image during service like ur Catholic church?/

See this one is tagging me Catholic. grin JW and LatterDay Saint are both American cults. Continue whining. Anyway I have a duty to cure your ignorance. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by wildikeman(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Janosky:

Is God's command @Acts 15:29 "Abstain from blood" written in your own Bible?

1 Corinthians 1:25, your wisdom/ideology is "USELESS" to my God. grin

I'm agnostic. Na una and Una God sabi o.

The same yeye book that said Christ body and flesh is to be eaten. Yet you should avoid the one that would actually save your life.. You see that you guys are actually useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by JennyOfOldstones(f): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
She probably wasn't interested in continuing her life any longer so she chose to die.

4 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Bigchristo: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
post=109279547:
A chef who was a member of Jehovah's Witness has died allegedly after refusing financial aid from a Catholic Church, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Ogechukwu Ochiaga had been ill for a while and her story was shared online last year as people begged for donations to help sponsor her medical treatment.

One of those who shared her story is a Facebook user known as Bro Can Mbanefo and he begged people to donate any amount they have.

He returned to Facebook today, Jan 11, to reveal that Ogechukwu died yesterday.

While announcing her death, he called out Jehovah's Witness and blamed their doctrine for her death.

He claimed that a Catholic Church in Italy found out about her case and reached out to pay for her surgery. However she allegedly refused to take the money from the Catholic Church as her Church doctrine forbids it.

Mbanefo added that she said she was only willing to accept the money if it comes from a personal account, not from the church.

The money was then donated by the church to other sick people.

Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn Ogechukwu.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4909874832391867&id=100001081974124
Funny things happens in this life,so a sick person even have the strengths to reject donations, let me ask a question: why didn’t JW.org never paid for her surgery? Since they know their congregation doctrine forbids her from accepting help from other churches? Listen and listen good don’t waste your lives because of one silly religion at the end your existence and the legacy you left behind matters stop looking at those promiscuous things your doctrine speaks about, You only live once.

6 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by BigYash: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Help2020:

Oga make una non dey jump into conclusion o.. I was born and raise as Jehovah's witness,though I don't attend again. But never for once did I hear of such doctrine. In fact if she needs money in such situation normally her congratulation would support her.
I am not concluding bra. Cux I know how those who said they witness Jehovah help people,even non members. So,no put meat with hair for my mouth bra.
Born and brought up indeed. As you don be adult,you know fit still know the truth about these church things? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery..

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Judybash93(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2022
As an irreligious person, I'm shocked at this revelation

3 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by iramure(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Religion is a deadly disease that should be waged war against.
In my own church., we don't use television, we see other churches sinners.

4 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Kobojunkie: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2022
friyeme:
died for her believe, she will make heaven
Stop being purposefully stewpid! undecided

Jesus Christ tell you say you should not accept help from anyone? How did you arrive at the conclusion that her belief, which she died for, has anything to do with God's own Heaven? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Help2020: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2022
BigYash:
I am not concluding bra. Cux I know how those who said they witness Jehovah help people,even non members. So,no put meat with hair for my mouth bra.
Born and brought up indeed. As you don be adult,you know fit still know the truth about these church things? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery..
Wat do you mean by the truth?
Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Kobojunkie: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Dying for what you believe is the best. She ll find happiness wherever she's.. No one should blame her...
How exactly will she find happiness and where? undecided

Dying for what you believe is the best, how? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Vinnie2000(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Tony5050:
You no go see chatinent for this post o..... cry cry

For Where?
He would Dodge this Thread, of course sad

JW's would Claim dat Man's Government has Failed and Man cannot rule himself well..
BUT
You will see Many of dem working in NNPC, Customs, CBN and other Lucrative Govt Parastatals.. undecided

Very Hypocritical, Terrible Lots! sad

7 Likes

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Winters23: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Misinformation. Accepting financial help from any individual or organisation is personal responsibility. It is not part of JW doctrine.
We don't have the details and social media sensation may not provide accurate picture.

One Ministerial servant sighted

1 Like

Re: Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members by Mrkumareze(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How exactly will she find happiness and where? undecided

Dying for what you believe is the best, how? undecided

That's her faith.. same way Muslims and other Christians stick to their faith..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.