Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties (820 Views)

We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament / Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by MyopicMods: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Igbo women complaining bitterly in ozalla, it is not Fulanis but Igbos covering their faces and destroying people's property. What sort of Biafra is that? They asked?

The women and other communities who gathered where totally speaking against IPOB and their heinous crimes in Igboland.

It has now started to affect them and they are starting to speak even asking what sort of Biafra is this?

Watch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=157627346602424&id=100070654772330&fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile&refid=7&_ft_=qid.-7072171075413111812%3Amf_story_key.-41360585786333339%3Atop_level_post_id.157627346602424%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100070654772330%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.966687393944723%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Aview_time.1641916830%3Afilter.h_nor&__tn__=S%2AW-R

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Emergingnation0: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
MyopicMods:
[s]Igbo women complaining bitterly in ozalla, it is not Fulanis but Igbos covering their faces and destroying people's property. What sort of Biafra is that? They asked?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=157627346602424&id=100070654772330&fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile&refid=7&_ft_=qid.-7072171075413111812%3Amf_story_key.-41360585786333339%3Atop_level_post_id.157627346602424%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100070654772330%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.966687393944723%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Aview_time.1641916830%3Afilter.h_nor&__tn__=S%2AW-R[/s]
Trashed .
When Fulani terrorist massacre people in Enugu, I didn't see you mentioning that here.. chronic unity beggar ..

Beside, IPOB has since concealed Monday sit-at home order long ago

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Well the goods they ordered done arrive.

Lol so these people dey fear Biafra now.

They will choose Nigeria 50 times over a mirage and scam called Biafra.

Destroying people's income and source of livelihood with no succor to even re-build.

If I listened carefully over 50 vehicles and many shops burnt and destroyed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Emergingnation0: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Well the goods they ordered done arrive.

Lol so these people dey fear Biafra now.

They will choose Nigeria 50 times over a mirage and scam called Biafra.

Destroying people's income and source of livelihood with no succor to even re-build.

If I listened carefully over 50 vehicles and many shops burnt and destroyed.
In your wild unity begging imagination.. We rather side with our liberators than our oppressors.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by gartamanta: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
MyopicMods:
Igbo women complaining bitterly in ozalla, it is not Fulanis but Igbos covering their faces and destroying people's property. What sort of Biafra is that? They asked?

The women and other communities who gathered where totally speaking against IPOB and their heinous crimes in Igboland.

It has now started to affect them and they are starting to speak even asking what sort of Biafra is this?

Watch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=157627346602424&id=100070654772330&fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile&refid=7&_ft_=qid.-7072171075413111812%3Amf_story_key.-41360585786333339%3Atop_level_post_id.157627346602424%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100070654772330%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.966687393944723%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Aview_time.1641916830%3Afilter.h_nor&__tn__=S%2AW-R

You were so pained that this womans car was destroyed in Enugu, but not really pained that Fulani herdsman killed several people in Eha-Amufu, Enugu.

Your own pain is about car, not human life. Your pain is useless pain

I hope whoever destroyed this woman car, over sit at home that IPOB has long rescinded and cancelled, is arrested and brought to book.

However, I hope that the armed killer herdsmen who massacred my fellow Igbos in Eha-Amufu, Enugu state, will burn in hell for their actions

A car can be repaired, but human life has no part 2.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by piggyyeasterner: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Trashed .
When Fulani terrorist massacre people in Enugu, I didn't see you mentioning that here.. chronic unity beggar ..

visit psychiatric hospital as soon as possible
Effect of meth is affecting your brain

6 Likes

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by piggyyeasterner: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Emergingnation0:
In your wild unity begging imagination.. We rather side with our liberators than our oppressors.
free beggar
We will not give you freedom you can go and....

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by yuping(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
undecided wetin we go believe now?
Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Emergingnation0: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
piggyyeasterner:
Says inferiority complex stunts that can't imagine his life without Igbo
Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
yuping:
undecided wetin we go believe now?

The women their are Saying what they saw
Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
gartamanta:

You were so pained that this womans car was destroyed in Enugu, but not really pained that Fulani herdsman killed several people in Eha-Amufu, Enugu.

Your own pain is about car, not human life. Your pain is useless pain

I hope whoever destroyed this woman car, over sit at home that IPOB has long rescinded and cancelled, is arrested and brought to book.

However, I hope that the armed killer herdsmen who massacred my fellow Igbos in Eha-Amufu, Enugu state, will burn in hell for their actions

A car can be repaired, but human life has no part 2.

Ipob and brain.

Oya go and repair burnt car and shops.

The goods una ordered are now dealing with you guys.
Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by tungamaje: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
I visited the east this christmas and interacted with a lot of people. Almost everybody is solidly in support of IPOB/ESN despite the negative news about their "atrocities" we read here on Nairaland from people like udele and oyigboupdate. May be the people know the real trouble makers or those two fellows haven"t tried much to convince Igbos to hate Kanu and IPOB

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
tungamaje:
I [s]visited the east this christmas and interacted with a lot of people. Almost everybody is solidly in support of IPOB/ESN despite the negative news about their "atrocities" we read here on Nairaland from people like udele and oyigboupdate. May be the people know the real trouble makers or those two fellows haven"t tried much to convince Igbos to hate Kanu and IPOB[/s]

First you visited east?

Is east a state?

How many states is in east?

You came from all the whole state to know people mind and effect?

Rubbish. East is not a state and doesn't exist. East exists only in books of FG.

Your state or shut it.

Lai Mohammed is still a learner to how Ipob lies. Any trutu from Ipob is hundred lies in one.

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by tungamaje: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Osagyefo98:

First you visited east?

Is east a state?

How many states is in east?

You came from all the whole state to know people mind and effect?

Rubbish. East is not a state and doesn't exist. East exists only in books of FG.

Your state or shut it.

Lai Mohammed is still a learner to how Ipob lies. Any trutu from Ipob is hundred lies in one.

I am from Abia and interacted with people. I spent several days in Imo and travelled from Owerri to Onitsha all in public buses. I discussed with people from different Igbo states and non of them talked evil about IPOB unlike what you lot report here on nairaland.. You should step up your game if you really want Igbos to hate Kanu. Their love for him is like a religion. I witnessed it

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Coldie(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Trashed .

Is it not foolishness that’s disturbing u people, government is making things hard for u people, Fulani herdsmen according to u people are making things hard to u and even u people are making things hard for ur own people too. No be winch be that

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by yuping(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Osagyefo98:

The women their are Saying what they saw
Ok
God dey
Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by GreatTormentor: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
piggyyeasterner:
Please give the boy address to one of the 5000 psychiatric hospitals across South east that the federal government created to rehabilitate those mkpurumiri addicts

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by vedaxcool(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
ICOB to is a cursed Terrorists group of cannibals!

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
tungamaje:

I am from Abia and interacted with people. I spent several days in Imo and travelled from Owerri to Onitsha all in public buses. I discussed with people from different Igbo states and non of them talked evil about IPOB unlike what you lot report here on nairaland.. You should step up your game if you really want Igbos to hate Kanu. Their love for him is like a religion. I witnessed it

Mtcheew.

From Abia.

Thought I was even chatting with people from reasonable state not knowing it is a state with worst leaders since 1999 and a state that has produced a known terrorist.

A state whose history is never pleasing to the ear.

Pls give road, let's see others.
Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by tungamaje: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Mtcheew.

From Abia.

Thought I was even chatting with people from reasonable state not knowing it is a state with worst leaders since 1999 and a state that has produced a known terrorist.

Why are you pained by my post? Are you udele or oyigboupdatr?
Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
tungamaje:

Why are you pained by my post? Are you udele or oyigboupdatr?

Pained Kwa? Truth is I didn't read that your reply.

I stopped at Abia where u identified yourself.

Onwero Ife jikoro mu na ndi Abia. They are not worth been friends or related with all forms of dark history.

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by tungamaje: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Pained Kwa? Truth is I didn't read that your reply.

I stopped at Abia where u identified yourself.

Onwero Ife jikoro mu na ndi Abia. They are not worth been friends or related with all forms of dark history.

Mr man, please don"t derail. We are not discussing whether you like Abia or not. My point is that Igbos' love for Kanu and ESN is unbreakable. I just witnessed it
Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 12, 2022
tungamaje:

Mr man, please don"t derail. We are not discussing whether you like Abia or not. My point is that Igbos' love for Kanu and ESN is unbreakable. I just witnessed it

Derail what exactly? What da hell do you want to say? If you say Abia loves Kanu fine but never impose una dark history and view from there on others.....Osim don't derail this thread?

Why won't abians like him, no be una son or na other states send him message?

Liars everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by adadike(f): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Mtcheew.

From Abia.

I trust you , tell him as it is.

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by adadike(f): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Derail what exactly? What da hell do you want to say? If you say Abia loves Kanu fine but never impose una dark history and view from there on others.....Osim don't derail this thread?

Why won't abians like him, no be una son or na other states send him message?

Liars everywhere.
he should wait, the destruction na turn by turn. He should wait until they cannibalise his father and rape his sisters like they did in orlu, then his brain go reset. It is only an evil person that pretends not to see the evils going on in South East by ndi illiterate people of idu kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by okeyglm: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Ozalla woman , thanks to your God they didn't kill you. It's sonly car they destroyed. One guy from ozalla was killed that day at garriki. So be grateful . Eyes of the people are now opening small small

1 Like

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
adadike:
he should wait, the destruction na turn by turn. He should wait until they cannibalise his father and rape his sisters like they did in orlu, then his brain go reset. It is only an evil person that pretends not to see the evils going on in South East by ndi illiterate people of idu kingdom.

Nne these guys are commiting heinous crimes. Their crimes began to leak because there wasn't any group to accuse.

They kill, kidnap to rape, behead , all forms of evil.

Any human still supporting Ipob is nothing short of evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob-Igbo Women Cries Bitterly,it Is Not Fulanis But Igbos Destroying Properties by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
adadike:
I trust you , tell him as it is.

He wanted to brain wash me with the usual propaganda his brother Nnamdi Kanu is known for.

Na Dem their governor ikpeazu Said majority of them don't have car. No wonder they are seen with all forms of evil history.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Agulu, Anambra Lake Town. / Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. / Why Is Tinubu Men Not Celebrating Sunday Igboho Release?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.