Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) (788 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) by Thandiubani(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Love is indeed a sweet thing!

A man has shared a video showing his wife's reaction after he left the house for 30 minutes.

The lovestruck couple have endeared themselves to people with the video.

In the video, the man's wife could be seen pleading with him not to leave her again.

The man stated that it wasn't up to 30 minutes he left the house.

Many people have hailed the duo considering the marriages these days hardly last and are practically loveless.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEa3k1yhuCI

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mtcheww,men that barb this kind of skin cut are ashawo men,I avoid them like a plague,they chase everything under the skirt and they are very good pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) by Ryda(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
They both still have dozens of years to live together, that's if they chose to.

What if he leaves the house for a day or weeks angry

Badman looking good in dior
Badman Chukwuebuka
Re: Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Na so e dey shack from beginning. When the children start coming, her focus will shift.
Re: Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) by habsydiamond(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Love dey sweet ooo.. Especially for Indian films.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

Newly married people be disturbing us... embarassed cheesy grin
Marriage at the beginning is always sweet not until pamper enter, light bill enter, woman make up enter, grin grin !

If you don't have any one of the below ask God for grace.. grin grin e no just easy..

Marriage is sweet when you get; 1. Money, 2. You both understand una self.
Re: Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) by OloshoMan: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
They'll soon get tired of each other and cheat
Re: Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) by Osashalom: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww,men that barb this kind of skin cut are ashawo men,I avoid them like a plague,they chase everything under the skirt and they are very good pretenders.
You are seriously on the loose here!
Re: Man Reveals Wife's Dramatic Reaction After He Left House For 30 Minutes (video) by Bluezy13(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:

Experience has indeed taught you.
It must have really hurt.

(1) (Reply)

Sex With Step Sister / Look At Your Contacts, Do You Have 3 People You Can Call If You Need 15k Urgentl / Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.