Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel (590 Views)

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / I Just Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast” — Nigerian Lady On Twitter Says / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by zum19: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Am sick of Lagos, I want to just travel around Nigeria visiting each State, staying in a hotel.

I need change of environment. I think I will start with Enugu, I miss abundance of good fruits and igbo delicacies in Nsukka.
Re: Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
fear the north ooo,and the biafra lands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by zum19: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
fear the north ooo,and the biafra lands

I wont near the north o I no dey wahala. Na so so "Herds men kill this and dat..."
Re: Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
zum19:
Am sick of Lagos, I want to just travel around Nigeria visiting each State, staying in a hotel.

I need change of environment. I think I will start with Enugu, I miss abundance of good fruits and igbo delicacies.
Will you like to pay me a visit? wink
Re: Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by zum19: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Will you like to pay me a visit? wink

I dont mind o so far you no go kidnap me
Re: Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
zum19:

I dont mind o so far you no go kidnap me
Anytime you dey Johannesburg let me know...
Re: Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by zum19: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Anytime you dey Johannesburg let me know...

No problem bro
Re: Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by Irupetepete: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin
zum19:

No problem bro
I like the bro part, you Gerrit
Re: Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by madone: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
angry
zum19:

I need change of environment. I think I will start with Enugu, I miss abundance of good fruits and igbo delicacies in Nsukka.
your mate are declaring for presidency oo be there o travelling upandan
Re: Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel by frozen70(f): 4:03am On Jan 12, 2022
zum19:

If you can afford the cost of transportation and lodging go ahead

It's part of adventure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fcck Ghana / . / Share My Story My Employee Is Trying To Seduce Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.