Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued (45734 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by Chapii: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Afamsi:
The way people die these days in Nigeria calls for a closer relationship with God, so that peradventure one becomes a victim s/he can rest in peace
I don't know what you mean by being closer to God but these people that died are in church.
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by Afamsi: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chapii:
I don't know what you mean by being closer to God but these people that died are in church.
I'm not refering to them but then, one can still be in Church and be far from God
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
LordReed:
Dawinlove, Dtruthspeaker

Come and see how your god is indifferent to his worshippers.

May the dead rest in peace. Valar Morghulis.

Satan's son, worshipper does not mean anything.
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by LordReed(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan's son, worshipper does not mean anything.

Look in the dictionary for the meaning.
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by Deemystic: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Yeah, but we all know if this were a place where freethinkers meet and discuss then this happens, most religious people wouldn't blame the "Builders and Developers" they'd say it's their imaginary friend that showed his power when he got angry with them. They'd talk about how if they believed in some Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago or a murderous Arab pedophile this wouldn't have happened or they'd have been saved but here we are seeing their compartmentalisation
Watch how most of them are shifting blames to anyone else but their God who is supposedly omniscient and omnipotent. That just goes to show how the relationship with their God that they mask as ideal and built on love is actually authoritarian. They fear questioning their god for gross negligence or incompetence as this in a way that they won't replicate on their fellow humans in a ssituation as similar as this. Imagine if a human being with the same abilities of their god had been there, imagine how that human being would be called out and cursed for uncaring and unwilling to prevent a tragic event as this. Their double standards stinks to the high heavens that it makes me want to puke. They judge their fellow imperfect beings harshly for the same things they overlook in their imaginary ass hat of a God. Pukes
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by Dtruthspeaker: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
LordReed:

Look in the dictionary for the meaning.

Dictionary does not dictate meanings. It merely transports it.
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by kingxsamz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wahala for who believe say sky daddy dey exist.
Funny thing about this is that the 8 who survived might go to another church to give testimony for being saved by their sky daddy.
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Those pastor no dey see this coming in their prophecy why?
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Dictionary does not dictate meanings. It merely transports it.

Ehen? The meaning is there if you don't know the meaning.
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by belshazzar(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
it's damn ugly to read stuffs like this online ..
https://www.nairaland.com/6929181/two-hen-political-satire
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by Benrosaria(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
jidxin:
nonsense and insensitive comment... Bereave of sense

You are a believer, so I expect this. Try to know than living a life of a book written by a white man
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by jidxin(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Benrosaria:

You are a believer, so I expect this. Try to know than living a life of a book written by a white man
and yet you still live a white man's life yourself and yet you keep living in self denial
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by Benrosaria(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
jidxin:
and yet you still live a white man's life yourself and yet you keep living in self denial

You are the one living in pretence. Pretending to love yourself but yet you don’t.

I am passionate about knowing.

The white man knew but not all and then passed the knowledge with deceit to get supremacy.

Till you get to understand that your brains stand for knowing and your body is a self healing self cleansing self protecting medium while you learn

Thanks once again friend. No fighting, we are equal in flesh and blood �
Re: Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued by Gentle034(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Lolz, I know say na him fault, I just need to ask him why do we have to live with Animals in human skin..

IkemChris:

Oluwa no do anything, ask the engineer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Love. / Nigeria’s Rich Mega Churches Pay Pastors Poor Salaries - The Punch / Winners Chapel Awka's Alter Decoration For 56th Independence Celebration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.