Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 (463 Views)

Xiaomi Pocophone F1: Flagship Killer? Iphone X Clone? (UNBOXING) / Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone / Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by tunnex190: 2:31am On Jan 12, 2022
I have used this phone for 34months and just last year December I noticed battery drain warning ⚠️ . So then I noticed that the phone will switch off itself and come on again. And if I want to use it, I must plug the phone to the charger before it stayed on or without that, the phone will continue to come on and off - sometimes it stuck on MIUI loading screen before it went off again. So after a while, the phone stopped staying on. If I plug the charger to stay on, It didn't work as it was before. So I thought the battery finally gave in to the heavy usage it was subjected to. Any idea where to get the battery around here? Saw the battery on AliExpress but would take 2 months to be delivered which I cant wait. My phone is my office.

The phone name is Pocophone F1, Xiaomi Brand. Location is Port Harcourt.
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by Praxtech: 3:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Contact macbeyland
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by tunnex190: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Praxtech:
Contact macbeyland

I did. He doesn't have it
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by 11Anonymous(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Order from AliExpress if you can pay for the shipping.
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by Meister(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Did you contact repairpalng that I told you to?
If they don't have it then you don't have a choice but to buy from AE
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by tunnex190: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Meister:
Did you contact repairpalng that I told you to?
If they don't have it then you don't have a choice but to buy from AE

Yeah I called. Don't have it.
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by tunnex190: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Will probably have to wait 2months for AE
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:53am On Jan 13, 2022
tunnex190:

Here's it on eBay.com. We can buy it and ship it to Nigeria for you and within 2 weeks after item arrives our USA office, it will arrive Nigeria.

We are into procurement and shipping from USA/CHINA/INDIA.
You can check out our procurement thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria

For further discussion, you can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
CALL/WHATSAPP : 09090287555

Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by Meister(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2022
tunnex190:

It can literally arrive in 2 to 3 weeks if you order from AE, i don't know where this your 2months is coming from
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by Frestuffng: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Meister:

It can literally arrive in 2 to 3 weeks if you order from AE, i don't know where this your 2months is coming from
3 weeks, maximum.
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by tunnex190: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Meister:

Check the picture here

Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by Meister(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2022
tunnex190:

Check the picture here

Las las you're not serious yet till that your battery spoils your phone finally.

When you order from aliexpress there's a 75 days seller protection time which is what you're seeing there, that means that in the worst scenario if the product doesn't arrive within that time you can ask for refund.

You literally don't have another choice so I don't understand why you're still hesitant
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by Corroro: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
These are the issues people face when you get a device from a brand that has no after sales service. Transsion users will forever be grateful.
Re: I Need Original Replacement Battery Bm4e For Xiaomi Mi Pocophone F1 by Freelancerx: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thats true
Corroro:
These are the issues people face when you get a device from a brand that has no after sales service. Transsion users will forever be grateful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Oraimo Freepods 3 ? / Infinix Zero 5G Price In Nigeria / Guys Please Suggest A Good Phone. Budget Is 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.