Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. (2419 Views)

Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Like Penetrative Sex but prefers...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by BrendanJo(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Waoooo thanks alot bro, because I'm having a sleepless night over what I know nothing about.
Davecharles32:
Bruv it's not possible...

I had a friend who missed her period and I was like Omo her guy is gonna be a dad, but after we went to the hospital we found out the period was delayed due to an infection, so bro you're safe...

If she get belle na person don go score goal for you o!
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by BrendanJo(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2022
It was on boxers, when I stood up I had to pull up the boxers. While she had nothing on her like semen
bigjackass:
non penetrative sex can lead to pregnancy. But if truly you ejaculated on boxers and not her naked pussy, then she can't be pregnant for you.
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Kingsteve(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Even if na virgin Mary...
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Amos1423(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2022
This bro needs help, let's follow the bros code and not let evil befall this guy.

OP the bros association has proffered on the you the following charges while consulting the elders for possible solution to you challenge that

1) You despite claiming ownership on another bros haunt, successfully on several occasion had the chances of doing the needful instead choose to be so SIMPlify by seeing the promise land and not entering.

2) You are hoarding another man's pussy; you've refused to do your own for another bro to do his own

3) You've come so down to a level that a girl you've never had sex with is presenting you with pregnancy charges.

The national association of Bros has from this day Unbro you!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Xtranoble: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
OP go do a pregnancy test.
The strip is N100.
I understand naive teenagers are involved here
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by josephevergreen(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is serious
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Palazee(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Op have failed me

Like seriously, we shouldn't be having this conversation

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by blaquebelle: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Op wait for a week or two before guessing pregnancy. Period can be delayed sometimes. I understand her fear. Just calm down and be patient

1 Like

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
BrendanJo:
The thing I don't even know how her pussy looks like. Haven that, she is still young but the thing is most time she is in bump short or boxer, so whenever I pour out I don't wait for my short to get wet before I stand up.
Akiko mike ejiagha
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
headbasher96:
i am wondering how hw plays with his boxers on and she plays with her pant on u go the see promise land but na play u go the play for the gate grin grin
That one na make him talk. Home never tell us wetin happen
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by fineberry(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Op shine your eyes oh....make them no give you urine say na fanta o.

If you go raise another man pikin....Na you mess up oooo
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by fineberry(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Op shine your eyes oh....make them no give you urine say na fanta o.

If you go raise another man pikin....na you mess up oooo.
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by headbasher96(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That one na make him talk. Home never tell us wetin happen
aunty no bad like me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" / Ghana Man Leaked S£x Video With Model Ella Chopping Area Girl With Big Backside / At What Age Do You Start Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.