Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman (18165 Views)

Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK / APC Convention: Governors Split, May Revolt Against Buni Committee / PDP Convention: Governors Meet, Reject Consensus Candidature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Kennyfancy(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.
nah lie joor

1 Like

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by gambia(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2022
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1.
Rule 2.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by rikithor(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Nna ehn,our eyes are fixed at the date and location of their convention,we all know or have feelings of what's gonna crack. we the masses shall have the last humour.
Need I tell you a prediction?
1.other committee members shall exchange blows with Buni and friends on convention ground as disagreement will triggered sharp reactions.
2.all aspiring for internal party posts who shall be disappointed ,cos Buni may favour his own to help him consolidate control,this betraying acts shall visibly anger Broom Carriers and it will cause more wahala .
3.fear shall bind all those hoping to contest for electoral offices on this broom party floor and if they can't get party nomination,they too will feel pained considering what volume of 'investments' they had committed to the Broom Party ,the attacks and name calling at their was ward level.
The thick shame stirring at them at home will make them want to take a pound of flesh.These too go wan break bottle on Buni's head.
4.Another group are these set of politheifians who strongly expected their Mr intergrity to show body language backings in their favour,but oh no,the one who they helped to the pool of water to receive healingd when it was clear he was bedridden then isn't ready nor interested now in helping anyone to same pool to taste healing,this is also nightmarish for people like Amaechi who lavished Rivers dollars and was made campaign DG,BAT and others,,these set of people are at this point planned alternative remedy routes,but will want to give a last push perhaps the baby might come out!
5.the AD,ACN,ANPP,CPC,new PDP and faction of APGA leadership that formed the Broom Party-apc shall soon 'To thy tent oh Israel' disperse
Lastly
Ordinary citizens shall have the last laughs at the village square gossip mill

Learn how to drive very well.Drive manual or automatic cars, process vehicle papers, driving license.Need one one driving mentoring? The numbers below is for calls or whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by CharleyBright(m): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Oloriburuku Malami.
He must always have hand in every clandestine evil in Nigeria.
This useless Aboki criminal should be in jail when his clueless dementia boss goes back to Niger Republic he hails from.

2 Likes

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by JaroMan: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Why is Buni and friends (Kebbi and Jigawa governors) afraid of convention? They’ve got well over a year to do this and they still can’t get it right.

If you don’t have the majority, you don’t have it. It is as simple as that. The majority of APC members know their leaders and they know who they want as their presidential candidate. It’s time for Buni and friends to accept defeat and go back to their respective states. They have failed woefully.
Hear the president: "I won't reveal my choice. He will be taken out if I do".
On direct primary, he said: " there are other options. If NASS include indirect primaries and CONSENSUS, I will sign the electoral bill into law" (sic).
Tinubu will not win this fight. The person is not strong and the presidency is working for him.
It's not even the VP.
Watch out

4 Likes

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by ObianujuAku1(f): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Why is Buni and friends (Kebbi and Jigawa governors) afraid of convention? They’ve got well over a year to do this and they still can’t get it right.

If you don’t have the majority, you don’t have it. It is as simple as that. The majority of APC members know their leaders and they know who they want as their presidential candidate. It’s time for Buni and friends to accept defeat and go back to their respective states. They have failed woefully.
na by force?
Tinubu is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Peacezone000(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2022
I see no insult here or threats. Let there be peace.

NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1.
Rule 2.
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by ObianujuAku1(f): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Kennyfancy:
because they are not supporting tinubu now you are calling them failure, oga calm down, they are not failure, so long malami said no convention, then APC will not have any convention and nothing Tinubu can do about it
comrade cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by kingbee90: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu the JagaBandit, the modern day Afonja Master Strategist, drug addict, APC national leader & presidential aspirant himself does not even know the date of his Party's national convention.
NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
I laugh in Fulfulde.
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Good job Bunni, my man anytime any day.

Nigeria is not a properly of one person.
Enemies of Nigeria who want Tinubu at all cost to massage their ego are already masturbating up there. Shame on all of them.
Mr hater calm down..let thy will of God and Nigerian be done.. Please..
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2022
I love the game..please keep it on..That's politic..We want to know the destination..
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Modernizer: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by friyeme(m): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Is Malami a card carrying member of the APC?
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Olaideolayemi:
Mr hater calm down..let thy will of God and Nigerian be done.. Please..
When you hate an accuse others of hatred, it's called HYPOCRISY
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Victorclean1: 7:08am On Jan 12, 2022
O
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by spy24(m): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Malami and the likes won't give tinubu ticket

I told you guys before that the only region that wants him is southwest
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2022
post=109294487:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want @.

NOT all these political shenanigans

God bless Nigeria and all good, sane and sensible Nigerians.

We Rise!
You are a robot, who thinks that prayer can change Zoogeria.
Keep making jest of yourself in the prayer
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by badoh(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2022
JaroMan:

Hear the president: "I won't reveal my choice. He will be taken out if I do".
On direct primary, he said: " there are other options. If NASS include indirect primaries and CONSENSUS, I will sign the electoral bill into law" (sic).
Tinubu will not win this fight. The person is not strong and the presidency is working for him.
It's not even the VP.
Watch out
Tinubu and some other stakeholders rallied round him in 2015 to win APC primaries and the general election. Instead of him to give all candidates a level playing ground to contest the primaries, he said he has a preferred candidate. Most of the actions carried out by Buhari are being influenced and dictated to him by Malami. Tinubu want a real contest in the primaries and not consensus option which may divide the party.

1 Like

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by israelmao(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2022
APC is scattered already is realm of the spirit it's just about manifesting in the physical realm.
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by MrStan11(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Buni has a vice president ambition and that ambition is not even in line with Tinubu, so its means they don't even want tinubu to be president and we all know malami is in buni camp and malami is the one controlling this government not even Buhari self, why am I having this feeling's that Buhari camp will pick Amechi as thier prefer candidate, just watch out for Minister of transportation, Buhari will shock everyone after all Amechi play the same role as tinubu in 2015 if not better self
You deff insider in APC. You already know where all these politicking is going. Amaechi, will solve both Igbo presidency and southern Christian turn. My prayer is that they shouldn't spoil it El rufai deputising. Bring zulum and watch PDP Fall yakata if they choose Atiku.
Any camp that controls Convention, will likely emerge.

1 Like

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Adinosus: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2022
The movie just start.
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Trumann: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Enemies of Nigeria who want Tinubu at all cost to massage their ego are already masturbating up there. Shame on all of them.

Wawa, Tinubu is your President in 2023 whether you like it or not. Choke on that.
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by MartinsD12(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/buni-malami-move-to-block-convention-governors-rise-against-interim-party-chair/?

Better let the crisis continue apc is going no where near 2023 , tinubu is a joker, you can't pocket the whole money in Lagos state and expect to govern Nigeria , we know your antecedent already, so go sit down
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Martins9756: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2022
kingbee90:
Tinubu the JagaBandit, the modern day Afonja Master Strategist, drug addict, APC national chairman & presidential aspirant himself does not even know the date of his Party's national convention.
NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
I laugh in Fulfulde.
Tinubu is well know everywhere and been respected for hard work, who is your father, your father is nobody, you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Otunski: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2022
They will use their hands and greedy minds to cause the disintegration of the evil party. Buni is an elected Governor that has abandoned the governance of his state yobe for Party Job in Abuja. It's only in a useless country like Nigeria such things happen.
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

You are not smart.
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by chuksoyo21(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2022
This Malami of a guy has made himself a huge problem to the nation.
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by Truthisunique3: 7:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
You want to have a consensus candidate, but you want to block Tinubu faction. Does the writer even know the meaning of consensus?
Bumi can get consensus without tinubu camp

Don't forget direct primary has been eliminated

Don't forget he has all the party register and update them as he wishes selecting representative that aren't pro tinubu
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by maestroferddi: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2022
seunmsg:

lol.

Egungun be careful, you dey enter express..
Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by cjudy(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1.
Rule 2.

See this one. He didn’t offend any rule. So cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman by cjudy(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1.
Rule 2.

He only asked you when last you set your eyes on fish? You pick offense. Nawa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Chieftain, Jarret Tenebe, Arrested In Edo / ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains / My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.