Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? (627 Views)

Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? by smartculture(m): 5:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Can you just swear to yourself to stay focused and not even consider leaving your partner irrespective of the good and bad times the relationship is gonna face?

Hey... This is the REAL Commitment.

Commitment will test you.

And most people will certainly fail the test.

Why?

�� You want the Glory but never the Pain that comes with it.

Most of our parents marriage still standing rock firm ain't all that sweet sweet experience... There are the Bitter Sweet... Sweet Bitter... Bitter Bitter days.

But their COMMITMENT to each other saw them through the dark, gloomy and rainy days.

If you lack the virtue of Commitment... No matter how perfect the new relationship seem you'll surely find a fault to leave to move on to the next.

Commitment puts your gear In Park and not in Drive... then Pulls up the Handbrake.

If you in a relationship and your gear is always in Drive.

You lack the virtue of commitment.

How do you develop this virtue?
�� It comes by choice.
Choose to be focused no matter how you feel, what you see or what you hear.

It's that simple.

Re: I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? by Debest4u: 6:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? by yuping(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2022
undecided with all this DNA wahala stick to what? hmmm, our parent dont engage in what they want other to see them doing, they were very plain and honest to the core. One Shawama fit scatter relationship you have been building for years.
Anyone that don't want to come along should be push away.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? by Boogyman557: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool Start to de SMOKE WEED...

amabobi u go de alright...

u no go even de REASON BANIS again..

try de BLA like 4 or 5 WEED per day since u never too sabi... dat way ur EYES go de close Everytime...

u EYES go de b like pesin wey sleep de CATCH

WTF MAN
Re: I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? by smartculture(m): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Thank you
Debest4u:
Good
Re: I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? by smartculture(m): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Lol... You right bruhhh!
yuping:
undecided with all this DNA wahala stick to what hmmm our parent to engage in what they want other to see them doing, they we're very plain and honest to the core. One Shawama fit scatter relationship you have been building for years.
Anyone that don't want to be come along should be push away.
Re: I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? by smartculture(m): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Lol
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Start to de SMOKE WEED...

amabobi u go de alright...

u no go even de REASON BANIS again..

try de BLA like 4 or 5 WEED per day since u never too sabi... dat way ur EYES go de close Everytime...

u EYES go de b like pesin wey sleep de CATCH

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? by Divoc19(f): 1:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Commitment is underated most times.

Lust is mistaken for Love most times.

Desperation is disguised as opportunity.

When all these things Clear/Phase Out,
Reality becomes a monster grin

Tread carefully young ones smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? by smartculture(m): 1:44am On Jan 13, 2022
You very correct. Many are chasing after the wind and are not ready for the reality that follows
Divoc19:
Commitment is underated most times.

Lust is mistaken for Love most times.

Desperation is disguised as opportunity.

When all these things Clear/Phase Out,
Reality becomes a monster grin

Tread carefully young ones smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl That Love You Do This To You.... / Attract Instant Money And Favour With Coconut / Prepare And Bath This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.