Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) (2668 Views)

Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? / How True Can This Be About Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 9:51pm On Apr 12
Can you state Facts about relationships like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 9:52pm On Apr 12
For me the old lady always show respect and honesty in this type of relationship

3 Likes

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by Melagros(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12
TruthsFM:
For me the old lady always show respect and honesty in this type of relationship
I think so

1 Like

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 9:59pm On Apr 12
Melagros:

I think so
👍
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 10:00pm On Apr 12
@Jewessgratitud3, your input on this type of post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by shortgun(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12
This is an anomaly, the best relationship is when the girl is at least 20 years younger than the man

11 Likes

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 10:06pm On Apr 12
shortgun:
This is an anomaly, the best relationship is when the girl is at least 20 years younger than the man
things have changed in this generation. Old Women are now marrying young matured men now
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12
they both are satisfied with their partner's age difference...

1 Like

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by Jewessgratitud3: 10:48pm On Apr 12
The girl will never respect the guy even if she pretends at the beginning, it will later show cos any little thing the guy does will translate to insult and disrespect.

The guy on the other hand will not be his true self cos he will not want to offend her and so will not operate freely.

I don't subscribe to this kind of relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by MuslimIgbo: 11:13pm On Apr 12
TruthsFM:
Can you state Facts about relationships like this?
Relationship between a LEFTOVER, USED PRODUCT, PUBLIC TOILET, EVENING NEWS PAPER, and a dumb mumu boy.
That's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 11:14pm On Apr 12
MuslimIgbo:

Relationship between a LEFTOVER, USED PRODUCT, PUBLIC TOILET, EVENING NEWS PAPER, and a dumb mumu boy.
That's all.
mumu guy. Get lost 😞

1 Like

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by MuslimIgbo: 11:14pm On Apr 12
TruthsFM:
things have changed in this generation. Old Women are now marrying young matured men now
Stop foolīng yourself. There's absolutely nothing like a YOUNGER MATURED MAN, it doesn't exist in men's world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by MuslimIgbo: 11:14pm On Apr 12
TruthsFM:
mumu guy. Get lost 😞
Ọdẹ
Go to helI
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 11:17pm On Apr 12
Jewessgratitud3:
The girl will never respect the guy even if she pretends at the beginning, it will later show cos any little thing the guy does will translate to insult.

The guy on the other hand will not be his true self cos he will not want to offend her and so will not operate freely.

I don't subscribe to this kind of relationship.
I didn’t agree with you. There are thousands of women that are older than their husbands. France 🇫🇷 president macron is younger than his wife. Macron is 39 why his wife is 50+. See my great sister, maturity matters here. In Nigeria 🇳🇬, the young men of this generation preferred to marry the matured old ladies this days.
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 11:17pm On Apr 12
MuslimIgbo:

Ọdẹ
Go to helI
Mumu keep displaying your ignorance 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 11:18pm On Apr 12
MuslimIgbo:

Stop foolīng yourself. There's absolutely nothing like a YOUNGER MATURED MAN, it doesn't exist in men's world.
Mumu guy, you are inexperienced ignorant guy. France 🇫🇷 president macron is younger than his wife. Macron is 39 why his wife is 50+.

3 Likes

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:20pm On Apr 12
TruthsFM:
I didn’t agree with you. There are thousands of women that are older than their husbands. France 🇫🇷 president macron is younger than his wife. Macron is 39 why his wife is 50+. See my great sister, maturity matters here. In Nigeria 🇳🇬, the young men of this generation preferred to marry the matured old ladies this days.

undecided
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by JustPowerApps(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12
Evening Newspaper predating on the innocent young fella
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:14am On Apr 13
I'll go 4 it. Even if she's a single mum.

As long as she's REAL

CrossRhodes:

Discuss this with your sister and mum first, then do whatever they say....

What's their own?

As long as she's REAL and is a Christian, they're already impressed.

TruthsFM:
hmm 🤔 definitely you have heard series of experience with single mum or old women

Not much, just that I don't really see the need to paint them evil.

Plus skipping the child birth phase might be nice.

Just like Ronaldo, I would also love to have a son(even tho in this case,he's not mine biologic ally) when I'm in my prime.

I might change later tho.
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by CrossRhodes: 5:23am On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Until they get married..

1 Like

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by CrossRhodes: 5:24am On Apr 13
NPFLADMIN:

As long as she's REAL
Discuss this with your sister and mum first, then do whatever they say....

1 Like

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 6:43am On Apr 13
CrossRhodes:

Until they get married..
yes
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 6:43am On Apr 13
NPFLADMIN:

As long as she's REAL
hmm 🤔 definitely you have heard series of experience with single mum or old women
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by MuslimIgbo: 7:36am On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Mumu guy, you are inexperienced ignorant guy. France 🇫🇷 president macron is younger than his wife. Macron is 39 why his wife is 50+.
Dumb fooI
So a 39 years is in the same category with a 20 years boy?
I'm sure noodles have replaced grey matters in your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by MuslimIgbo: 7:37am On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Mumu keep displaying your ignorance 🤣🤣🤣
Weyrey
Keep displaying idiocy and foolery grin grin grin
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by Kobicove(m): 7:43am On Apr 13
TruthsFM:

Does that marriage even make sense to you? undecided
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by bitcbuyer: 7:43am On Apr 13
1310$ 1k+*
*1309/$ 500+*
*1308$ 300+*
*1306/$ 200+*
*1304/$ 100+*
_send with priority charge

What’s number and you can also call me 08168362104
2 minutes payment
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by blazingyou: 8:06am On Apr 13
Age is just a number grin

I sell Ankara fabric and Ankara Adire...
Thank you sir/ma smiley
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by AcadaWriter: 8:12am On Apr 13
@Jewessgratitud3, your input on this type of post.
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 8:13am On Apr 13
Kobicove:

Does that marriage even make sense to you? undecided
it makes now. Nigerians are doing it. Even some men even love to marry single mum

1 Like

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 8:13am On Apr 13
MuslimIgbo:

Weyrey
Keep displaying idiocy and foolery grin grin grin
your ignorance is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 8:14am On Apr 13
MuslimIgbo:

Dumb fooI
So a 39 years is in the same category with a 20 years boy?
I'm sure noodles have replaced grey matters in your head.
ignorant boy, make your research about it 👿👿👿👿

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do / 21 Things Women Need To Know About Men, Vise Versa / Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.