Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? (4022 Views)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by cococandy(f): 3:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Acidosis:

I "love" the way you blamed hormones and the man for a woman's inability to perform in bed. Well-done, Coco undecided

No I’m just answering the question not necessarily passing blame.
The hormonal issues can be fixed with medication.

And the woman not being able to perform is not the same as her not wanting to do it. In that example, I wasn’t speaking of those who can’t perform but those who can but refuse to for any of the other reasons except hormonal imbalances

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by cococandy(f): 3:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Hangulsaram:
So the solution to these problems is to deny him his conjugal right?
The hormone aspect is it not what the woman can work on, what about the men who don’t cheat bu their wife denies them sex, why the loss of attraction biko, when did he develope this poor hygiene, after marriage or it has been the same before they got married?
Yes if a man is sleeping around, it’s perfectly splendid reason for the woman to refuse to sleep with him.
Women aren’t dumping grounds for diseases

Eww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by Hangulsaram: 4:29am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

Yes if a man is sleeping around, it’s perfectly splendid reason for the woman to refuse to sleep with him.
Women aren’t dumping grounds for diseases

Eww!!!
Accepted provided she did not go and sleep with someone else because that makes both of them the same. But you never address other points that I raised.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by cococandy(f): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Hangulsaram:

Accepted provided she did not go and sleep with someone else because that makes both of them the same. But you never address other points that I raised.

I’ve addressed your other points in my other posts

Hormonal issues are treatable.

Hygiene issues can always be fixed as long as the couple are willing to communicate and listen to each other .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

No I’m just answering the question not necessarily passing blame.
The hormonal issues can be fixed with medication.

And the woman not being able to perform is not the same as her not wanting to do it. In that example, I wasn’t speaking of those who can’t perform but those who can but refuse to for any of the other reasons except hormonal imbalances

I understand your view smiley
Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by Hangulsaram: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

I’ve addressed your other points in my other posts

Hormonal issues are treatable.

Hygiene issues can always be fixed as long as the couple are willing to communicate and listen to each other .
Okay, Thanks. That is to say, those things are not necessarily a good reason to deny a spouse conjugal right.
Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by cococandy(f): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Hangulsaram:

Okay, Thanks. That is to say, those things are not necessarily a good reason to deny a spouse conjugal right.

Every reason is a good reason because it means if they don’t say no at that time, they are going to be having sex with you when they don’t feel like it. The proper thing is to resolve the matter before initiating sex once more. Saying they can go ahead and do it because they “don’t have a good reason to say no” implies that you don’t mind if the person feels forced into it.

And honestly, do you want to have sex with someone who’s not sexually into you at the moment? When y’all say conjugal rights, you sound like it’s something you’re taking and you don’t care if the other person is on the same frequency as you.

I know I don’t want to have sex with someone who is reluctantly doing it with me because they can’t make up a good enough excuse to say no even though they truly do not want it at that time. Think about it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by AmazingGod: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
One thing most men fail to know is that most women dont feel anything during sex,they dont reach orgasm and men are not even patient enough to know the places they can touch to make their wife at least enjoy sex.

Talking from experience,i have come to realize you can actually make your wife enjoy sex and even initiate it, if only you can be patient with her and by communicating with her so she can let you know the right places to touch during sex.

Sex in marriage shouldn't be all about a man penetrating,pumping and releasing, truth is all those hey! Hah! You're killing me! You hear her shout when you were dating na lie,she's only making it up so you can feel she's enjoying it,some even shout that way cos they are truly feeling pain instead of pleasure this is an exception to women who truly reaches orgasm.

Will men still be crazy about sex if they dont ejaculate?

Make your woman experience orgasm today,stop treating her like a trash, respect her and dont cheat on her etc and see how your sex life will change for good.
Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by Hangulsaram: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

Every reason is a good reason because it means if they don’t say no at that time, they are going to be having sex with you when they don’t feel like it. The proper thing is to resolve the matter before initiating sex once more. Saying they can go ahead and do it because they “don’t have a good reason to say no” implies that you don’t mind if the person feels forced into it.

And honestly, do you want to have sex with someone who’s not sexually into you at the moment? When y’all say conjugal rights, you sound like it’s something you’re taking and you don’t care if the other person is on the same frequency as you.

Unk about it

I can understand you @ the bolded, but u need to understand that man does n’t need connection or neither do we care if we are in the same frequency with a lady while having sex or to have sex, our own no to pour out oo. That is why some men will have sex with maid and even mad woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hangulsaram:

I can understand you @ the bolded, but u need to understand that man does n’t need connection or neither do we care if we are in the same frequency with a lady while having sex or to have sex, our own no to pour out oo. That is why some men will have sex with maid and even mad woman.
Brother, This is not the flex that men think it is. It’s not something to say out loud like it’s worth being proud of.

Women are perfectly capable of having sex without any emotional connections whatsoever. If we weren’t, prostitution wouldn’t be the oldest trade known to man.

However when the person involved is your spouse that you will spend the rest of your life with, then it speaks to a deeper issue that the person is willing to do it without wanting to resolve the root cause of ill feelings first.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by Hangulsaram: 2:19am On Jan 16, 2022
cococandy:
Don’t get me wrong, yes I may have presented it wrongly but the fact is that men are created in a away different when it comes to affection. Yes I totally agree with what you said, but my submission is base on the fact why a man can marry 4-5 wife and still love and care for them equally but a woman can’t.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by cococandy(f): 4:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Hangulsaram:

my submission is base on the fact why a man can marry 4-5 wife and still love and care for them equally but a woman can’t.
This is infact not factual

But glad you agree with my other points

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? by Realistt: 5:01am On Jan 03, 2023
Stargurl20:

First, I'm not crazy. Second, I'm a human, and I have urges as well, however, the rate at which men carry sex for head is beyond comprehension that they can even do anything. Like anything for it. Ahan!

After reading your comment, I can tell you for a fact that you're SERIOUSLY IGNORANT. Nothing more to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / PICTURES THAT PROVE THERE IS INDECENCY IN KIDS CARTOON / Are Women Weaker Vessels Indeed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.