Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Eat My ‘poo’ To Prove Your Love For Me Or We End The Relationship – Man Tells Gi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eat My ‘poo’ To Prove Your Love For Me Or We End The Relationship – Man Tells Gi (412 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eat My ‘poo’ To Prove Your Love For Me Or We End The Relationship – Man Tells Gi by Adwoabroni: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2022
An unknown lady has taken to social media to narrate how her boyfriend is ready to end their hard-built relationship if she fails to eat his 'poo'.

According to the lady in a long post on social media, her boyfriend said the latest trend of our generation is that ladies who love their boyfriends eat their poo to prove their love and her boyfriend is asking her to do the same.

She said her boyfriend called her to the room and brought out his poo and asked her to eat to prove her love to him.

The lady said that the guy has threatened to end the relationship if she fails to do what he has asked her to do.

Read her post below to know more.

https://www.browngh.com/poo-prove-love-end-relationship-man-girlfriend/

(1) (Reply)

Physical Signs Of STDS / Nigerian Youths And The Quest For Wealth / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.